Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,054,178.82

You are crazy
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-17-2012, 08:43 AM
GUEVARA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,076,355,555.85
Total Points: 22,076,420,731.24
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Fine if you want to deny that is you, but we both know it is. Also, I don't think I've ever gotten into it with MANIAC on here. He's ok in my book.

You can tell it is you just by the first few posts before you denigrated into "slave" and n-bombs, and the dumbest place on the internet pretty much called you a tard and laughed at you.
I voted for Obama.

Stop the victim mentality and trolling in my thread or i will put you on ignore.

thanks.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,083,255,551,103.59
Total Points: 103,083,255,614,028.22
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaestix1 View Post
floyd is greater than sleepy-head.....and it has nothing to do with him being "undefeated". floyd's overall resume is just better....then when you factor in floyd's overall skill and technical ability, you really have no leg to stand on when trying to argue pac being greater.
Holy hell, floyd a better resume, christ you *****s really do take nuthugging to a new level

do you even believe the crap you spew?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 AM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 58 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,658,659,677,943.94
Total Points: 160,843,667,163,908.16
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUEVARA View Post
I voted for Obama.

Stop the victim mentality and trolling in my thread or i will put you on ignore.

thanks.
Would it really matter if you put me on ignore? You go through an account a week on here with your insipid spamming.
GUEVARA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond repute

floyds chronic ducking and retiring sealed his joke of a legacy.

Sorry fan boys, PAC getting KTFO doesnt make a scared and inactive floyd's legacy better.
GUEVARA
Banned

floyds chronic ducking and retiring sealed his joke of a legacy.

Sorry fan boys, PAC getting KTFO doesnt make a scared and inactive floyd's legacy better.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:50 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,083,255,551,103.59
Total Points: 103,083,255,614,028.22
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Floyd easily beat Marquez and Marquez gives Pac hell in 3 fights and gets his dick knocked in, in the 4th. That's 3 one punch ko losses and two decision losses, and Pac is greater than Floyd??? FOH, lmfao!
Fraizer beat ali but foreman beat the crap out of fraizer but ali beat foreman

oh wait

you need to understand triangle theories don't work in boxing

god when will these people start understanding the sport, go back to wwe.

Just to give you a little bit of my help kid, compare the cotto fights, styles make fights. Just because floyd beat marquez and pac struggled vs marques does not make a fighter better, you need to educate yourself in this sport

just because someone scores the perfect punch also does not make them greater, its happened to greater fighters in the past and will do so in the future, yet the ones knocked out would win the next time

that is the beauty of the sport
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Marvellous1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Marvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 20,022,905.24

Ok. If we come to the conclusion that Mayweather is a cherrypicker for the following:

Facing Carlos Baldomir in pursuit of Oscar De La Hoys instead of Tony Margarito.
Chosing to take time off after 13 years of pro boxing instead of facing welterweights at the time.
Offering Manny Pacquiao a flat 40 mil and being difficult in negotioations leading to the fight never happening.
Not honouring a catchweight agreed with Juan Manuel Marquez.

Then what would you call the following:

Facing the worst lightweight champ of all in circulation and none of the others in circulation.
Demanding weight stipulations from THE CHAMP when challenging for a 147lbs title (doesn't matter if Cotto accepted, if you're great, you don't need them).
Walking away from your biggest fight when offered a 50/50 split on the condition that BOTH fighters undergo more stringent PED testing.
Winning yet another title (vacant) against a washed up Margarito with weight stipulations again.
Refusing to fight Mosley under the same conditions as De La Hoya because "he's too good" (Roach's words, not mine). Only showing no fear after clear signs of wear and tear.
Despite campaigning at 147lbs, not facing a genuine one in well over a year, but not offering them the weight stips he himself demanded when moving up to self same weight.
Not facing a fighter you've already destroyed becasuse they would accept.... you guessed it..... more weight stips.

Pacquiao and Mayweather have been as bad as each other building legacies on conditions that suit them entirely. Both given supreme performances in the process and excellent fights over the years. Pacquiao has faced more names (under the right circumstances) and Mayweather has gone up in weight, taking on champs always under their conditions.

Their KO ratios are surpisingly not that different.

I'll decide who's greater when they've both finished based on what they do next. Right no I have them on par.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Marvellous1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Marvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 20,022,905.24

Ok. If we come to the conclusion that Mayweather is a cherrypicker for the following:

Facing Carlos Baldomir in pursuit of Oscar De La Hoys instead of Tony Margarito.
Chosing to take time off after 13 years of pro boxing instead of facing welterweights at the time.
Offering Manny Pacquiao a flat 40 mil and being difficult in negotioations leading to the fight never happening.
Not honouring a catchweight agreed with Juan Manuel Marquez.

Then what would you call the following:

Facing the worst lightweight champ of all in circulation and none of the others in circulation.
Demanding weight stipulations from THE CHAMP when challenging for a 147lbs title (doesn't matter if Cotto accepted, if you're great, you don't need them).
Walking away from your biggest fight when offered a 50/50 split on the condition that BOTH fighters undergo more stringent PED testing.
Winning yet another title (vacant) against a washed up Margarito with weight stipulations again.
Refusing to fight Mosley under the same conditions as De La Hoya because "he's too good" (Roach's words, not mine). Only showing no fear after clear signs of wear and tear.
Despite campaigning at 147lbs, not facing a genuine one in well over a year, but not offering them the weight stips he himself demanded when moving up to self same weight.
Not facing a fighter you've already destroyed becasuse they would accept.... you guessed it..... more weight stips.

Pacquiao and Mayweather have been as bad as each other building legacies on conditions that suit them entirely. Both given supreme performances in the process and excellent fights over the years. Pacquiao has faced more names (under the right circumstances) and Mayweather has gone up in weight, taking on champs always under their conditions.

Their KO ratios are surpisingly not that different.

I'll decide who's greater when they've both finished based on what they do next. Right no I have them on par.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:59 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,272.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Fraizer beat ali but foreman beat the crap out of fraizer but ali beat foreman

oh wait

you need to understand triangle theories don't work in boxing

god when will these people start understanding the sport, go back to wwe.

Just to give you a little bit of my help kid, compare the cotto fights, styles make fights. Just because floyd beat marquez and pac struggled vs marques does not make a fighter better, you need to educate yourself in this sport

just because someone scores the perfect punch also does not make them greater, its happened to greater fighters in the past and will do so in the future, yet the ones knocked out would win the next time

that is the beauty of the sport
if bob's matchmakers thought manny would beat floyd, the fight would've been made. You are right, triangle theories don't work. What works is when the matchmakers sit down and analyze the opponent's style. They look at what the strengths and weaknesses of both fighters and make a rational, experienced determination about how the fight will most likely go and if there guy has the advantage.

Its pretty clear TR's matchmakers came to the same conclusion Lou DIbella did-all the things that JMM can do, floyd can do with more speed, power, reach, intelligence, and movement. So why you may not believe floyd is better, someone with more experience and knowledge, who helped make TR a great promotional company, does believe it.