Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 03:48 AM
TRTboy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 TRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 103,612.33
Default Thank YOU Juan and Manny!!!!...

For the greatest rivalry in boxing history!! I feel very lucky to be able to witness these two warriors fight there heart out for 42 rounds.

It was the perfect ending. Both should retire and enjoy life! Thanks for the memories!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Beyonce Wilder
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Beyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 754,670,430,410.09
Total Points: 786,977,810,412.25
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

I'm amazed they gave such a great fight after the relatively dull 3rd one.

Big love to both. I wanted Manny to win but seeing JMM be the one to KO him made it (just about) palatable.

I actually don't want them to retire. I'm selfish.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:58 AM
TRTboy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 TRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
I'm amazed they gave such a great fight after the relatively dull 3rd one.

Big love to both. I wanted Manny to win but seeing JMM be the one to KO him made it (just about) palatable.

I actually don't want them to retire. I'm selfish.
Leading up to the fight I always had a feeling that this was going to end in a KO. My hunch was right, both were looking for the knockout tonight. Pac was the most aggressive I've seen him in a long time and I thought he was taking control after getting dropped hard. Marquez was looking for a one punch KO. He wasn't throwing that many combos, he was sitting down on those bombs and it payed off.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:58 AM
A-Wolf
This One Can See

Rep Power: 16 A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,048,952,458,407.76
Total Points: 2,049,452,489,803.17
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

One of the greatest fights of all time. The stakes involved, the players, the level of skill, the animal intensity put on display and the surprises. It will go down as legend.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:00 AM
Beyonce Wilder
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Beyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 754,670,430,410.09
Total Points: 786,977,810,412.25
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
One of the greatest fights of all time. The stakes involved, the players, the level of skill, the animal intensity put on display and the surprises. It will go down as legend.
That's the thing. Historically, this is a monster fight (depending on whether you rate Manny as an ATG, which I do).

Just amazing stuff.

I mean, I loved Rios vs Alvarado but this was just sensational stuff, and contextually a seminal fight in boxing history.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:03 AM
TRTboy
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Completely agree!! Perfect ending for the greatest rivalry in boxing.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:03 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 25 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,065,885,522.53
Total Points: 163,066,068,640.41

This is classic high quality fighting .... very entertaining.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,184,307,826.47
Total Points: 120,185,500,304.17
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

i am a die hard pacquiao fan and it broke my heart to see him lose the way he did. but as the saying goes, this is boxing and anything can happen but life goes on.

kudos to marquez, this is definitely the fight of the year and the knock of the year.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:31 AM
..David..
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,999,429,996.73

yeah this one was one for the ages.

I put some money on marquez and i have to admit my palms were sweating since round one. Such an intense energy its always felt when this two fight.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:34 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,115,409,160,488.38
Total Points: 261,115,409,688,484.38
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Doubt we'll ever see another one of these rivalries in our lifetime!

Pacquiao and Marquez were made for each other. They'll forever be linked to one another in boxing history. These two will probably be best friends when it's all said and done.