Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-08-2012, 11:11 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,096,950.53
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Roy was out of his prime.

If you've ever seen prime Roy fight you'd know he never laid against the ropes and let someone hit him.

He always fought with movement. Never stood in one place longer than a few seconds.

Matter of fact, look at the Toney fight, then look at the Tarver fight and ask yourself again if you notice a HUGE difference.
No..... Right before the first tarver fight he had a career defining performance against Ruiz

He had a bad night in the first tarver fight because of the weight loss.

He was in great shape for the second fight but got KTFO still close to his prime. That shot would of put him out at any stage and no amount of reflexes would have saved him. He had Mackie shilstone for that fight and looked phenomenal in the first round
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 228,121.69

"It's over"--God.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,710,126.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
No..... Right before the first tarver fight he had a career defining performance against Ruiz

He had a bad night in the first tarver fight because of the weight loss.

He was in great shape for the second fight but got KTFO still close to his prime. That shot would of put him out at any stage and no amount of reflexes would have saved him. He had Mackie shilstone for that fight and looked phenomenal in the first round
Roy slowed down significantly for the first Tarver fight; that was evident.

Having a good first round doesn't mean he's still close to his prime.

You're entitled to your own opinion. I just disagree.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 AM
MexicanMauler
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 MexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond reputeMexicanMauler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,333,056,271.76
Total Points: 65,334,087,016.65

Roy is a gamecock. You gotta kill him to stop him from fighting.