Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Should Ward fight in Europe at least once against a top European FIghter?
Yes 30 63.83%
no 17 36.17%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821,844,381,073.86
Total Points: 3,067,844,605,540.14
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Ward has already cleared out 168. What ward needs to do is go to 175. All of the best go up in weight when theyve cleared out a division. Its time he does it. He did the right thing by clearing it out and not avoiding anyone but its time to move up.
That's what I've been saying! Once Pascal whoops Dawson again, Ward should fight him in Canada. Talk about huge gate money lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
You are saying Ward can make 20 million in one fight?
In what fuking universe?
If that happens, rest assure it will be because of some Meixcan pretty boy LHW in the future giving him that mega pay day.

There is no way in hell Ward is gonna make 20 million in one fight ever.
Is this a sick joke?

How Do I send you one of those ****** red ks?
Yeah if he becomes the reigning P4P king (which is a big possibility since he's already in the top 5) and keeps dominating at the highest level of the sport, of course he could make 8 figures in one fight, as did the previous P4P kings before him. People were saying the exact same thing about Floyd back when he was making 5-6 million a fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 202,516.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkas View Post
1. The fight would be in the middle of the day over here if it was fought in Europe so there goes any exposure.
2. He already dominated both, so there is nothing to gain by facing them again let alone going over to Europe.
3. The money isn't more there for Ward then what he can make here. I will agree the money is probably bigger in Europe for Froch and Kessler though.
4. I will give you guys a hint. Most Americans could care less where a guy fights when it comes to his reputation. The W is all that matters. The only people still bitter that Ward has never fought outside the US is Europeans and fans that hate Ward anyways so traveling wouldn't make a difference.

Give me one good reason, besides there's more money, for why Ward HAS to fight in Europe.

If Ward don't fight in Europe, he will end up like ROY Jones

It's the Roy Curse.

Remember Roy was unbeatable

Glass jaw
Old 12-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 202,516.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
That's what I've been saying! Once Pascal whoops Dawson again, Ward should fight him in Canada. Talk about huge gate money lol.

Yeah if he becomes the reigning P4P king (which is a big possibility since he's already in the top 5) and keeps dominating at the highest level of the sport, of course he could make 8 figures in one fight, as did the previous P4P kings before him.
Cuz Glass Jaw Roy and Whitaker did right?

lol

Wake the hell up Ward Boy
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 22 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,219,521.92
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
You never know, maybe the Euros are willing to do this. If they make Ward a very attractive offer he might consider travelling.

So let's see what kind of money they throw his way.
This is just the fans talking, Ward nor Hunter never said anything about them "NOT TRAVELING" I am just responding to the TS that said Ward "MUST"
turkas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 turkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 913,724,305.96
Total Points: 1,954,767,919.60
Thanks mate :) - dancovboxer Drink Up - mathed 

Quote:
You are saying Ward can make 20 million in one fight?
In what fuking universe?
If that happens, rest assure it will be because of some Meixcan pretty boy LHW in the future giving him that mega pay day.

There is no way in hell Ward is gonna make 20 million in one fight ever.
Is this a sick joke?

How Do I send you one of those ****** red ks?
Um, if Ward gets as big as Mayweather and Pacquiao are then yeah he can make 20 million a fight. It's probably a stretch, but it is possible. It's not like it has never happened in boxing before.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:46 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,284,693,416,745.33
Total Points: 1,285,694,438,487.59
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkas View Post
1. The fight would be in the middle of the day over here if it was fought in Europe so there goes any exposure.
2. He already dominated both, so there is nothing to gain by facing them again let alone going over to Europe.
3. The money isn't more there for Ward then what he can make here. I will agree the money is probably bigger in Europe for Froch and Kessler though.
4. I will give you guys a hint. Most Americans could care less where a guy fights when it comes to his reputation. The W is all that matters. The only people still bitter that Ward has never fought outside the US is Europeans and fans that hate Ward anyways so traveling wouldn't make a difference.

Give me one good reason, besides there's more money, for why Ward HAS to fight in Europe.
First you're wrong, the fight would be at night in the USA and México. Why? Simple, the guys over there make the fights at 1 AM so that the fight can be shown at 7 or 8 pm in America. That's been done before you can check that out if yo want.

Second, why should I give you more reasons? You already said that you don't want Ward to fight any of them since he already dominated them, then what's the point?

And this is boxing my man, these guys are not punching each other in the head just for glory, but for money.

Oh and I also agree that he should move to LHW, but he doesn't want to do that. So if he's not moving up then he should at least fight again the best in the division, which again are Kessler and Froch.

Last edited by vacon04; 12-08-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:48 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,284,693,416,745.33
Total Points: 1,285,694,438,487.59
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Is that only fight, you made it seem like it's happening every weekend.
Lol you're kidding right? The guy asked me for an example and I said an example.

IDK how in hell you can say that I "made it seem like it's happening every weekend" from saying Salido vs Lopez 2.
turkas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 turkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 913,724,305.96
Total Points: 1,954,767,919.60
Thanks mate :) - dancovboxer Drink Up - mathed 

Quote:

It's the Roy Curse.

Remember Roy was unbeatable

Glass jaw
What the hell is wrong with you? You don't make any sense at all. Ward has to travel because of some "Roy Curse"?

Red K and ignored!
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821,844,381,073.86
Total Points: 3,067,844,605,540.14
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Cuz Glass Jaw Roy and Whitaker did right?

lol

Wake the hell up Ward Boy
Yeah Roy made 8 figures a fight several times in his career, he made 25 mil when he fought Ruiz. Why am I even arguing with you? You're the troll who made the tiger muhammad thread, wtf you know about boxing lol
Old 12-08-2012, 08:49 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 45 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,227,124,686,564,827.00
Total Points: 7,227,124,686,592,876.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

Quote:
So you're saying he'll end up as an all-time great?