Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Pacquaio by KO/TKO 70 26.52%
Pacquaio by Decision 43 16.29%
Marquez by KO/TKO 66 25.00%
Marquez by Decision 79 29.92%
Draw 6 2.27%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Hitman18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 648,448.66

Marquez worked specifically on strength for this fight. Rapid repetitions of heavy weight lifting, and Nacho said they work also specifically working on accuracy. Hard, perfectly placed punches will put a man down, without roids. And Marquez was knocking dudes out for a long time. Just ask Katsidis, Diaz, Jaca, Casamayor, and the other 36 guys he's knocked out. He has 2 more ko's (now including Pacquiao) than Pacquiao does. Since they are nearly even, judging by the logic of the Pacquiao fanboys here, does that mean Pacquiao is also on steriods? Everyone acts like JMM's power is new.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Hitman18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute Hitman18 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 648,448.66

And also, look at my avatar from their third fight. That is the same punch that put Pac to sleep. JMM has used that punch on Pac before. Difference between last night and the other nights, as depicted by my avatar, Pacquiao was leaning just a bit back making JMM reach with it. This time JMM timed it so well, perfected his accuracy with it, and caught Pac when he was coming in, giving JMM better distance and leverage to land it. But of course the haters will still say it was roids and not JMM's technique or Pac's carelessness. Anything to discredit the champ.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
samouraï
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 17 samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute samouraï has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,300,207,652.56
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_  and this - robust_  Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim  For being an excellent poster. - Cuauhtémoc1520 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman18 View Post
And also, look at my avatar from their third fight. That is the same punch that put Pac to sleep. JMM has used that punch on Pac before. Difference between last night and the other nights, as depicted by my avatar, Pacquiao was leaning just a bit back making JMM reach with it. This time JMM timed it so well, perfected his accuracy with it, and caught Pac when he was coming in, giving JMM better distance and leverage to land it. But of course the haters will still say it was roids and not JMM's technique or Pac's carelessness. Anything to discredit the champ.
Marquez (and Manny for that matter) may have been on PEDs, but that was just a perfect punch. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who can walk into and take that shot without being at least seriously, seriously hurt.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:35 AM
DAN916
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute DAN916 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,204,539,927.35
Total Points: 331,204,575,294.07
No Message - DAN916  Awwwwwww :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - DAN916  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DAN916 

I bet last night was the first time Marquez had a good nights sleep in 8 years lol
Old 12-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 29 Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute Fetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,625,091,986.43
Total Points: 524,750,307,801.95
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks  couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter  you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Just re-watched fight and at the end did Lampley saythe smartest counter puncher alive in reference to JMM. Now i like the guy but NOOOOOOO
Old 12-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute Panopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 122,845.28
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham 

JMM landed a huge right hand in (beginning of)round 7 of the III fight. It was his best punch of that fight although it never made the highlight reel.

This is the exact same punch that took Packy down in the 3rd round of this last fight. JMM set it up by feinting to the body and getting Packy to drop his guard and leave his chin wide open. I almost shat myself when it happen. I was expecting Juan to go to the body myself. I thought I would see it all over people's sigs after the fight.......little did I know what was to come in the last second of round 6.

I thought Manny was dead lol. I felt worried for the dude. I've seen some boxing ring deaths on youtube, and Manny's KO looked like a lot like some of them. Glad he's alright, but you never know it could have been a near death situation. He was out. Gone. All his momentum went into that right hook. It would have happened to anybody.

In hindsight tho, it is the funniest fuckin KO I have ever seen.

My GF is a huge Pacfan and once she got over the shock and sadness she couldnt stop lauging either.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:48 AM
SlySlickSmooth
and Swift

Rep Power: 47 SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 320,431,477,019,621,696.00
Total Points: 528,556,777,019,805,696.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden  No Message - UTEP  Have a beer - led  80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose-  a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas  My treat - led  a true boxing fan - jas  Great and Fair poster - jas  No Message - Beercules 
War SlySlick!! - Mike D  knows his boxing - jas  happy xmas cunt - led  Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom.  BOOOOMB SQQQUAD! - jas 
Cheers to just an overall great poster. - Mike D  Top guy - jas  that video - -jose- 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Typical Mexican, took him 4 tries to get it right. Haha!

Jokes guys.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:17 AM
fitefan
Contender

Rep Power: 6 fitefan will become famous soon enough fitefan will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 8,545.36

yup....no doubt. slept like a baby. lol
Old 12-10-2012, 04:05 AM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute Phantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,034,777.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickslysmooth View Post
Typical Mexican, took him 4 tries to get it right. Haha!

Jokes guys.

More like it took a Mexican to get the job done.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 AM
koolttt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts koolttt is infamous around these parts
Bank: 445,529.93
Total Points: 997,357.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomas View Post
More like it took a Mexican to get the job done.
^ Good one LOL

Share This With Friends

Tags
(pics) , discussion , fight , juan , manuel , marquez , official , pacquaio , putting , super , thread , work