Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Pacquaio by KO/TKO 70 26.52%
Pacquaio by Decision 43 16.29%
Marquez by KO/TKO 66 25.00%
Marquez by Decision 79 29.92%
Draw 6 2.27%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 10:25 PM
LoadedWraps
”De Pinga!

Rep Power: 24 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,099,597,800,000.52
Total Points: 53,099,597,920,816.64
_4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 
pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin 
The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
lets say for a potential Pac-Marquez 5 matchup, that Pac requests better drug testing. If Marquez refuses it means Marquez is clean and Pac is dirty right? That is how things work in Pacland right?
Though a Pac/Marquez V would be good there are better opponents for both I think. Like Rios, Bradley and Canelo.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Hitman18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 Hitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 638,275.66

Marquez worked specifically on strength for this fight. Rapid repetitions of heavy weight lifting, and Nacho said they work also specifically working on accuracy. Hard, perfectly placed punches will put a man down, without roids. And Marquez was knocking dudes out for a long time. Just ask Katsidis, Diaz, Jaca, Casamayor, and the other 36 guys he's knocked out. He has 2 more ko's (now including Pacquiao) than Pacquiao does. Since they are nearly even, judging by the logic of the Pacquiao fanboys here, does that mean Pacquiao is also on steriods? Everyone acts like JMM's power is new.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Hitman18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 Hitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman18 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 638,275.66

And also, look at my avatar from their third fight. That is the same punch that put Pac to sleep. JMM has used that punch on Pac before. Difference between last night and the other nights, as depicted by my avatar, Pacquiao was leaning just a bit back making JMM reach with it. This time JMM timed it so well, perfected his accuracy with it, and caught Pac when he was coming in, giving JMM better distance and leverage to land it. But of course the haters will still say it was roids and not JMM's technique or Pac's carelessness. Anything to discredit the champ.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,300,179,438.23
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman18 View Post
And also, look at my avatar from their third fight. That is the same punch that put Pac to sleep. JMM has used that punch on Pac before. Difference between last night and the other nights, as depicted by my avatar, Pacquiao was leaning just a bit back making JMM reach with it. This time JMM timed it so well, perfected his accuracy with it, and caught Pac when he was coming in, giving JMM better distance and leverage to land it. But of course the haters will still say it was roids and not JMM's technique or Pac's carelessness. Anything to discredit the champ.
Marquez (and Manny for that matter) may have been on PEDs, but that was just a perfect punch. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who can walk into and take that shot without being at least seriously, seriously hurt.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:35 AM
DAN916
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 DAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond reputeDAN916 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,920,972,102.78
Total Points: 197,921,003,060.90
No Message - DAN916 Awwwwwww :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - DAN916 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DAN916 

I bet last night was the first time Marquez had a good nights sleep in 8 years lol
Old 12-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 185,905,940.23
Total Points: 521,311,067,518.64
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Just re-watched fight and at the end did Lampley saythe smartest counter puncher alive in reference to JMM. Now i like the guy but NOOOOOOO
Old 12-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 116,937.55
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham 

JMM landed a huge right hand in (beginning of)round 7 of the III fight. It was his best punch of that fight although it never made the highlight reel.

This is the exact same punch that took Packy down in the 3rd round of this last fight. JMM set it up by feinting to the body and getting Packy to drop his guard and leave his chin wide open. I almost shat myself when it happen. I was expecting Juan to go to the body myself. I thought I would see it all over people's sigs after the fight.......little did I know what was to come in the last second of round 6.

I thought Manny was dead lol. I felt worried for the dude. I've seen some boxing ring deaths on youtube, and Manny's KO looked like a lot like some of them. Glad he's alright, but you never know it could have been a near death situation. He was out. Gone. All his momentum went into that right hook. It would have happened to anybody.

In hindsight tho, it is the funniest fuckin KO I have ever seen.

My GF is a huge Pacfan and once she got over the shock and sadness she couldnt stop lauging either.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:48 AM
SlySlickSmooth
its all good

Rep Power: 18 SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 307,732,238,534,529.31
Total Points: 341,742,238,659,933.81
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - UTEP Have a beer - led 80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose- a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas My treat - led a true boxing fan - jas Great and Fair poster - jas No Message - Beercules 

Typical Mexican, took him 4 tries to get it right. Haha!

Jokes guys.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:17 AM
fitefan
Contender

Rep Power: 5 fitefan will become famous soon enoughfitefan will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 8,305.36

yup....no doubt. slept like a baby. lol
Old 12-10-2012, 04:05 AM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,786.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickslysmooth View Post
Typical Mexican, took him 4 tries to get it right. Haha!

Jokes guys.

More like it took a Mexican to get the job done.