Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-06-2012, 06:40 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,305,788.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love & peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

War Bam Bam!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Joey_Torreo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Joey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,871,769.30
Total Points: 106,095,891,728.53
for a top poster - thuggery 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jay- View Post
I don't think Angel Garcia will dare mouth off to Rios like he does to everyone else. Rios won't start pushing or waving his arms around, he'll just crack him.
waiving his arms, lol
Old 12-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Toltec77
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Toltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,046.79
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
I agree Angel acts immature for his age but Rios talks just as much ****.
Rios talk ****?! He dont talk ****, he just acts hard and curses alot but dont really talk smack about his a oppents only if they talk **** first. But A ngel Garcia talk ****, thats why Rios said what he said.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Alpha & Omega
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Alpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,019,465.50
Good post. - FeFist 

Rios beats Garcia's ass. I love the hate and criticism Rios gets too and he keeps crushing mfs. Keep up with the hate you idiots and Rios will keep steamrolling people in the ring.

War Bam Bam!!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Toltec77
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Toltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 23,046.79
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Alpha & Omega;12777551]Rios beats Garcia's ass. I love the hate and criticism Rios gets too and he keeps crushing mfs. Keep up with the hate you idiots and Rios will keep steamrolling people in the ring.

War Bam Bam!![/QUOTe

Those haters and nuthuggers are living in denial, they know darn straight the boy dosnt have best boxing aertbility to keep Rios off of him, Rios will hurt Danny really bad.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:44 PM
MTN
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,024.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKillz View Post
but no skill, tomato can rios isn't, right?

proof read before you post, is my suggestion to you.

rios is probably one of the worst fighters in the past 25 years. no skill, no movement, no ability, just a chin and heart (which is great to have), and that is not enough to get past a fighter like garcia. anyone who thinks rios does anything better than danny is just fooling themselves. get real
All Garcia has is a left hook. Rios has a better jab, better inside game, better chin, more heart and a relentless fighting style. Garcia beat up the corpse of Erik Morales and was losing to Khan up until he ducked his head and winged a left hook that landed on Khan's neck/back of the head... A guy never known to have a chin or good defense to begin with.

No skill, and no movement? Sounds just like Garcia if you ask me. He is flat footed himself and has minimal head movement. There both similar in that aspect. But Rios' heart, chin, relentless will be touch much for Danny.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM
MTN
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,024.36

Quote:
thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease
People cant take him out because his chin is soo good and heart is too big. Mexicans have something Puerto Ricans dont... Heart, thats why Rios would knock Garcia out.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
RIZO24
El Punisher

Location: Beckley, West Virginia by way of Pomona, California
Rep Power: 14 RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,292,185,387,098.77
Total Points: 31,292,192,889,081.23
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease
HAHAHA What he does not have in skills he makes up with heart andhis incredible chin, so many boxers have had great skills but no heart or chin and they dont do **** in this sport. Garcia will definetely be Rios hardest callenge but Rios will take Garcia to places he cant imagine.. Come on man you are a Garcia fan boy!! Are you from Philly??Did you not see how bad Garcia struggle against Morales in their first fight? Rios will **** Garcia up and that is a fact.. Save my post and remember it because when they do fight and Rios breaks your boy off I will holler at you!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 PM
ElMeroChingon
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 ElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,020,156,312.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier una chela bien helada........... - bigsmoothh heres a medal for dominating at life - sugarsmosley 

Lmao ..........
Old 12-07-2012, 12:10 AM
bigsmoothh
El Picoso

Rep Power: 167 bigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,110,717,799,653.50
Total Points: 312,420,516,145,179.62
gracias carnal - Cleto_Reyes same to you, have a good one! - dj emzz happy new year - xcaret v4 happy new years!!! - $ j-210 $ Have a cold one on me - jazluvr 
Sipersmooth.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Sipersmoothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Super smooth. - Round 1 No Message - Round 1 for that mexican comment, mexicano hasta la madre, lol, big ups - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest viva el terrible morales - Tha_Greatest soy puro mexicano - Primera para mi carnal bigsmoothh - Cleto_Reyes thanks for ribbon here have some popcorn my treat! - jose830 
have a fish - MalikKnucklez great poster - Cállate! thx homie - thuggery salud - piojo del norte You deserve this for being a El Terrible fan - hectari 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - GeorgiaRED Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - GeorgiaRED 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Cleto_Reyes Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Childhood Cancer - Illangelo Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Illangelo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Illangelo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Illangelo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Illangelo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Illangelo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Illangelo 

rios destroys garcia in 6 rds............