Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-06-2012, 05:37 PM
MTN
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond reputeMTN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,022.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobrady View Post
the fact is that some people don't like garcia so even if he does nothing wrong people will find fault because they don't like his antics but in my oppinion angel didn't do or say anything wrong before zab got up out his seat
You dont find it wrong for a guy who has never boxed before, has never accomplished anything in life and living off his son is allowed to talk trash to a former world champion? Im not a big Zab fan either but I got to side with him on this one. Zab is a poser but Angel is even a bigger poser.

Did you see how the guy was acting when they were in the lobby and less media there? He is a fake and only did that cause he know it would be contained. Angel is an old man who still acts like a gangster.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-06-2012, 05:46 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,474.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTN View Post
You dont find it wrong for a guy who has never boxed before, has never accomplished anything in life and living off his son is allowed to talk trash to a former world champion? Im not a big Zab fan either but I got to side with him on this one. Zab is a poser but Angel is even a bigger poser.

Did you see how the guy was acting when they were in the lobby and less media there? He is a fake and only did that cause he know it would be contained. Angel is an old man who still acts like a gangster.
no i don't have a problem with a trainer pointing out reasons why he thinks his fighter will win.you have to be a former fighter to tell someone else that their fighter will beat you?even in the hood if someone for example a female is talking **** do you put hands on her?most likely no, you will tell her go get your man or go get her brother if a teenage kid is bein disrespectful you will tell him to go get his father so you could whoop his ass and i don't see this situation as being no different angel is talking **** but danny is the one who is going to have to hold it down
Old 12-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 70 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,327,693,261.49
Total Points: 50,224,665,746,391.33
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
It was a press conference, you know that thing where people say **** they don't mean in order to get attention from the media and sell tickets? Why get mad at a guy for saying something he probably doesn't even mean? Waste of time and energy.
Fighters, not trainers and even if the odd trainer has an opinion they don't behave in the inciting manner Angel Garcia does.

Zab didn't even get mad initially he stood up and gave Angel some back, it was Garcia Sr. who couldn't take it and started insulting Judah.

Personally, I don't think Angel gives a fcuk about the media or selling tickets, the guy just can't help running his mouth and uses these press conferences as a platform to get noticed. It's all about him.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Fighters, not trainers and even if the odd trainer has an opinion they don't behave in the inciting manner Angel Garcia does.

Zab didn't even get mad initially he stood up and gave Angel some back, it was Garcia Sr. who couldn't take it and started insulting Judah.

Personally, I don't think Angel gives a fcuk about the media or selling tickets, the guy just can't help running his mouth and uses these press conferences as a platform to get noticed. It's all about him.
i agree with that but there was nothing angel said before that incident that was disrespctful but i do find it funny how you don't see a problem with zab getting up in angels face yet you seem to have such a problem with what angel said. for the record i feel like there was no reason for zab to get up and angel didn't have to react the way he did
Old 12-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821,844,381,073.86
Total Points: 3,067,844,605,032.14
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post

Trainers talk **** all the time, Floyd Sr dissed Pac non stop before the Hatton fight (and even after).

Zab wasn't mad when he stood up but he got mad real quick and all Angel said was "it don't matter" is that an insult? Zab started yelling and banging his chest for no reason and Angel just responded by raising his voice too. Angel was calmly dissing Zab until Zab upped the ante.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:14 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Trainers talk **** all the time, Floyd Sr dissed Pac non stop before the Hatton fight (and even after).

Zab wasn't mad when he stood up but he got mad real quick and all Angel said was "it don't matter" is that an insult? Zab started yelling and banging his chest for no reason and Angel just responded by raising his voice too. Angel was calmly dissing Zab until Zab upped the ante.
exactly angel was talking very calm and just pointing out reasons why he feels his son would win.if anyone should have a problem with what angel said it should be vernon paris
Old 12-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,027,236,698,742.99
Total Points: 1,069,137,402,746.12
Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey 
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective 
A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobrady View Post
exactly angel was talking very calm and just pointing out reasons why he feels his son would win.if anyone should have a problem with what angel said it should be vernon paris
BOOM!!!! ...real talk!!!