Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 PM
cixthree
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 378,544.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
All Floyd has to do is file a lawsuit and prove that he is innocent. It's very simple. Won't take long.
All the people who filed lawsuits when these things came up, eventually all were found to be using.... Well except 1, as for now.
People really have to think....
It's USADA going after Lance Armstrong (Mr clean cut hero, all USA), why would they protect "Mr. The World Wants Me Dead"!? (Floyd)...
Think about it for a sec.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,476,925,617,686.60
Total Points: 2,488,976,301,098.78
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro!

its not random when you know the time frame in which you are to be tested. its like taking a multiple choice test with only one choice for the answer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Random=you dont know when they are going to make you test,it could be at anytime so that is random
random is not knowing a beginning or end you nimwit. Floyd knows both.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:04 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,287,864,305,789.12
Total Points: 6,903,515,546,564.28
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMM View Post
1)He didn't, the article has no sources and is based off a "rumor". Floyd does random blood testing for all his fights. Olympic drug testing means year round which floyd doesn't do, so the author tried making a bull**** reason to him using in the off seaon which is not true. Floyd does random blood testing.

2)he didn't test positive for anything

3)Because there is no basis and it's false
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 12-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,948,103.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
its not random when you know the time frame in which you are to be tested. its like taking a multiple choice test with only one choice for the answer.

This might be true.

I remember when the lab lost Manny Pacquiao's sample and had him submit a new sample without notice, Pacquiao lost the fight he was training for against Morales.

Still, its called olympic style testing, not olympic standard testing. The peasants are easily misled by details and semantics.

Floyd is not calling for anyone to test year round. Testing during the entire training camp without a cut off is sufficient to prove his point. Manny wouldn't even do that much and OBVIOUSLY FOR GOOD REASON. He could have tested against ANYBODY. He has still never submitted to said testing.

This is what pacterds have been reduced to. Manny looked like lukewarm dog sh*t in his last two fights and now they dig up an old article from half a year ago and try their best to breathe new life into it. That and claim that Manny has lost a step when he's as good as ever.

Manny's just fighting guys now who are willing to move when they box. Manny doesn't look good against those types. That's why he tried to mannyweight Cotto again.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,948,103.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
random is not knowing a beginning or end you nimwit. Floyd knows both.

Do you even know what random means?

Of course the fighters know the period in which they'll be training.

Random simply means not knowing the schedule/frequency of the testing.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,142,392.88
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cixthree View Post
All the people who filed lawsuits when these things came up, eventually all were found to be using.... Well except 1, as for now.
People really have to think....
It's USADA going after Lance Armstrong (Mr clean cut hero, all USA), why would they protect "Mr. The World Wants Me Dead"!? (Floyd)...
Think about it for a sec.
They're not 'protecting' him. The contractual arrangements with USADA enable them to serve 'waivers' without public knowledge. It's entirely plausible that Mayweather is getting TRT but is receiving waivers under a therapeutic use exemption.