Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,118,460,336.37
Total Points: 73,118,480,740.91

"Big events are the economic engine that drives boxing. Canceling a mega-fight, particularly at the last minute, will result in tens of millions of dollars in lost income.

For that reason, it***8217;s not unreasonable to suggest that, in certain instances, if a fighter tests positive for PEDs before a fight:

(1) his opponent should have the choice of proceeding with the fight or not;

(2) if the fight takes place, the fighter who has tested positive should forfeit 50 percent of his purse; and

(3) the fighter who has tested positive should be suspended for a minimum of one year after the fight with the suspension being recognized by every jurisdiction in the United States."

http://maxboxing.com/news/other-boxi...-mess-part-two

\

Last edited by KRAFTSMAN; 12-05-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-05-2012, 06:22 PM
KickAzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,068,676.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyxbased View Post
Maybe im not fully informed but a have a couple questions, and if you can answer them for me it would be great.

1. If Floyd was going to choose to take PED's, why would he ask for Olympic testing then?
to make it look like he didn't already cycle his PEDs

Quote:
2. Was it the Cotto fight he tested positive for?
floyd probably been cycling since mosley... maybe even before

Quote:
3. Why isn't this a HUGE story in the media?
cause floyd's olympic testing alibi is working
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,228,583.93
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldSugar View Post
The whole article is based off of a rumour. Floyd hasn't tested positive for anything that we know of.

When the person who spread the rumour was pushed to show his source, he folded and shut his site down to delete posts and tweets.
Yep and the kid haters want proof , morons believe anything so long as it supports their hate , even though they know its a lie they will fly with it to hate because Floyd owns them everywhere , so to them any BS will do !
Old 12-05-2012, 06:30 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,118,460,336.37
Total Points: 73,118,480,740.91

Floyd might have gotten away with it, but his next fight will be doggedly scrutinized for his ped use. Seems clear that he's very dependent on peds.

Guerrero might have a chance.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Floyd might have gotten away with it, but his next fight will be doggedly scrutinized for his ped use. Seems clear that he's very dependent on peds.

Guerrero might have a chance.
The only thing thats clear is Manny ducks PED tests as hard as he ducks fighters !
Old 12-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,136,137.29
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

If Floyd has a TUE for testosterone pellets he should just come out and say it. If it's a legitimate medical requirement he has nothing to be worried about.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
If Floyd has a TUE for testosterone pellets he should just come out and say it. If it's a legitimate medical requirement he has nothing to be worried about.
He has come out with the truth , he the cleanest most tested fighter in the game , the only way to pump Manny up is try and bring Floyd down , wont work you will see that over the next year !
Old 12-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,136,137.29
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
He has come out with the truth , he the cleanest most tested fighter in the game , the only way to pump Manny up is try and bring Floyd down , wont work you will see that over the next year !

That sounds a lot like 'Lance Armstrong - the most tested athlete in sport'
Old 12-05-2012, 07:11 PM
mannyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,153.65
Total Points: 10,000,222,016.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post

Actually, Nonito Donaire is the only fighter who has year round testing.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,934,443,064.56
Total Points: 62,934,462,203.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
"Big events are the economic engine that drives boxing. Canceling a mega-fight, particularly at the last minute, will result in tens of millions of dollars in lost income."

http://maxboxing.com/news/other-boxi...-mess-part-two

Berto's and Peterson's fights are not even considered "big events" let alone megafights, yet they're bold enough to juice knowing that promoters will not likely to cancel the fight. Someone will take care of it.