Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,736,754,302.86
Total Points: 22,743,134,632.82
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera View Post
Where the f.uck do you guys get this from??? I'm not a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I'm going respond to this, because I see this s.hit above posted a lot. As a casual fan, I did not know who the f.uck Mayweather or Pacquiao were until they fought De La Hoya. And even after Mayweather beat De La Hoya, I only began watching him, when he came back to fight Marquez, to see him lose. At least Pacquiao's fights were exciting and entertaining for the viewers. So to say Pacquiao is only known, because "he's the guy that's suppose to fight Mayweather," is a bunch of bull.
They are delusional. They think it is floyd fans vs. packtards but in reality it is floemos against everybody.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,948,084.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by npad69 View Post
lolz.. really funny seeing posters replying to their own alts
Unlike shortround peasants, I don't do alts.

There are enough mods here to confirm that.

Alts are for those who need to build numbers to spread their stupidity.

I simply respect those who fight the best consistently.

Pacterds have a problem with that. Well .. that and the definition of the word "best" which has always been those ranked #1, 2 & 3.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,440,966,799,538,886.00
Total Points: 7,459,098,799,815,814.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

A past prime leftover Cotto who went to war with Mayorga and beat a one eyed Margarito is the best @ 154! Loses to Trout too, damn.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 686,036.96
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct &quot;You're&quot; instead of &quot;Your&quot; - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
They are delusional. They think it is floyd fans vs. packtards but in reality it is floemos against everybody.
lol flowmos against the world. It's kinda hard being a floyd nutthugger now a days. They seem to be in a lost cause. There leader is nowhere to be found, no one to guide them to the promise land lol
Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 101 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,727,363,617,063.95
Total Points: 134,730,045,268,495.58
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVOLT View Post
damn i thought for sure ronnie was going to be the author
me too

checked the thread out only to rip him.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,437,625,993.41
Total Points: 35,439,323,076.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera View Post
Where the f.uck do you guys get this from??? I'm not a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I'm going respond to this, because I see this s.hit above posted a lot. As a casual fan, I did not know who the f.uck Mayweather or Pacquiao were until they fought De La Hoya. And even after Mayweather beat De La Hoya, I only began watching him, when he came back to fight Marquez, to see him lose. At least Pacquiao's fights were exciting and entertaining for the viewers. So to say Pacquiao is only known, because "he's the guy that's suppose to fight Mayweather," is a bunch of bull.
Pac is exciting for the casual fans because casual fans don't know the difference between Pac beating a washed up mummie or a prime skilled fighters therefor when casual fans see Manny having a hard time with a skilled fighter like Marquez, casual fans then believe Manny is on the decline or not his best because casual fans don't know how to rate the quality of opposition. You sound like the average Pacfan.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:02 PM
damned1974
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 damned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 318,073.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
pacman has been the face of boxing for a long time now. this is easy to understand. most of his fights are action packed and end in electrifying fashion. he's a legend.

When was the last fight he was in ending in electrifying fashion?????!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,437,625,993.41
Total Points: 35,439,323,076.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by damned1974 View Post
When was the last fight he was in ending in electrifying fashion?????!!!
When Pac was thrown a water bottle
Old 12-04-2012, 11:17 PM
damned1974
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 damned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these partsdamned1974 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 318,073.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
when pac was thrown a water bottle
lmao!!!!

Last edited by damned1974; 12-04-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Mayabang
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Mayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,220,916,348.30
Total Points: 168,221,097,247.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
When Pac was thrown a water bottle
I gotta hand it to ya, that comment cracked me up! lol