Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,076,217.91
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
Do you know the definition of lying? Clearly not. And you don't know what you're talking about. Haye was sat at the post pressed with a hand the size of a coconut all red and yellow. He broke his hand. People aren't even debating that? You might not care - you don't even care enough to back up your posts because you haven't got anything. You're just a hater behind a keyboard.
Do you even realize how common it is to have swollen hands of various colors after a boxing match? Vitali himself claims that he has taken his kids urine filled diapers and wrapped them around his swollen hands to help keep down the swelling after fights. I also have to ask, do you have any idea just how uncommon the break that David Haye claimed that he had actually is? That is also not taking into account that fact that he claimed he had a such rare break in a hand that he hardly ever landed on Valuev before or after he claimed he that he had broken it. He actually only landed it once in the round in which he claimed he broke it. He also never stated to anyone in his corner during the fight that he felt as if he had a broken his hand. And at the time it was very much debated on just how injured Haye's hand actually was. And many fans agreed that it was actually little more than an excuse, just as the toe was, to cover up the fact that Haye has no heart. And his coverup has obviously worked on you.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Arthur Daley
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Arthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,011.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Address me properly, deluded f*gboy
Well then obviously you're just some scrawny little tart that's just hit puberty who's unable to back up his claims. I'm done with you now. You bring nothing to this thread. I'm done with this conversation. I think I'm going to watch The Raccoons intro.***65279; I like this intro it makes me feel better about life. This is a good intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=FXsjzcC4Jdw

Oh and no doubt with you being the type of ****wit that you are that's obviously going to think you 'win' a debate by having the last word in I have saved you the bother by copy and pasting your last post below mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Address me properly, deluded f*gboy
Old 12-04-2012, 07:21 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,798,786,813,758.59
Total Points: 1,000,255,801,952,329,600.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
Well then obviously you're just some scrawny little tart that's just hit puberty who's unable to back up his claims. I'm done with you now. You bring nothing to this thread. I'm done with this conversation. I think I'm going to watch The Raccoons intro.***65279; I like this intro it makes me feel better about life. This is a good intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=FXsjzcC4Jdw

Oh and no doubt with you being the type of ****wit that you are that's obviously going to think you 'win' a debate by having the last word in I have saved you the bother by copy and pasting your last post below mine.
LOL @ this f*ggot ass alt. Always wanna get in the last word so you premptively try to get the other person not to - I only know one fat f*ck from overseas who spends his life posting that would write that. Next time try some new lines so I don't recognize you
Old 12-05-2012, 05:55 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 44 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,670,877,938,795.56
Total Points: 14,601,215,109,392,954.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
Do you even realize how common it is to have swollen hands of various colors after a boxing match? Vitali himself claims that he has taken his kids urine filled diapers and wrapped them around his swollen hands to help keep down the swelling after fights. I also have to ask, do you have any idea just how uncommon the break that David Haye claimed that he had actually is? That is also not taking into account that fact that he claimed he had a such rare break in a hand that he hardly ever landed on Valuev before or after he claimed he that he had broken it. He actually only landed it once in the round in which he claimed he broke it. He also never stated to anyone in his corner during the fight that he felt as if he had a broken his hand. And at the time it was very much debated on just how injured Haye's hand actually was. And many fans agreed that it was actually little more than an excuse, just as the toe was, to cover up the fact that Haye has no heart. And his coverup has obviously worked on you.
Whatever makes you sleep at night bro
Old 12-05-2012, 05:58 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 44 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
What coin? What is this mysterious 'coin' you deluded fanboys seem to think David Haye the bloke that got dominated be the younger brother will bring to the table? Vitali can make roughly if not better money by just fighting Tyson Fury for example.
Dude you're embarrassing yourself. Just stop.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:03 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
I think both Povetkin and Huck are just as big moneywise.

I don't know if more fans prefer Haye to Povetkin TBH. Haye is a nonqualified parttime fighter while Povetkin is well known in Europe particularly on the former Sovjetunion.

Agreed.

Only by the ignorants who conveniently forgets that Haye turned Vitali down on several occasions.
Vitali has been fighting nobody's throughout his career - and lost and quit to the only 2 fighters that were actually any good. Name me 1 credible challenger he has faced. Just one- in fact name me a single good win on his resume. Has he ever done a super fight?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,076,217.91
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
Whatever makes you sleep at night bro
Wow, I appreciate your concern for my well being. Thanks!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 AM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 49 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,239,098,715,450,840.00
Total Points: 31,239,098,715,709,712.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quitali Klitschko
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,526.53
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs