Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-03-2012, 11:35 PM
turkas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 turkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 878,243,277.55
Total Points: 1,919,286,805.19
Thanks mate :) - dancovboxer Drink Up - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHat View Post
You fail to see how a fighter in a higher weight class might hit harder than a fighter from a lower weight class? Yes I'm sure heavyweights and flyweights hit with the exact same power. Anyway, off to bed.
I fail to see that the reason Brook hits harder than Mattysse is because he fights at WW. Does Bradley his harder than Mattysse? How about Paulie? Mayweather? They're all heavier than Mattysse so they must hit harder than him according to your logic.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Achilles 2.0
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,606.76
Default Alexander is "the great"

Alexander deserves waaay more credit then he gets. Not one person in all of boxing has had a harder 5 fight stretch of opponents. Most of the top guys at 140 and 147 have taken viscous beatings or at least clear losses. Alexanders close wins were not highway robberies like some claim. He was fortunate to have judges that scored favorably for his style. For instance, compubox showed that he clearly outworked Kotelnik. Expectations were high and a close win was not good enough after knocking out Urango.

The Bradley fight if not for the headbutts was a close fight that could have heated up. Don't take my word, but listen to the late great Emanuel Stewart say that this is a very close fight that's going back and forth like we expected. Check youtube, he said that right until the end.

I am sure that Alexander and his team would like to be a part of fights that are more entertaining, but the level of competition just simply has not allowed that every time. The Maidana fight was a fantastic fight because Maidana was on the attack and opened up. The Bailey fight stunk because of Bailey's record breaking low output combined with an off the chart ability to inflict damage with either hand.

Now here is a question.

Who has looked great against Bradley, Matthysse, or Bailey and won? It's rhetorical.

Brook will be outclassed by an athlete that has never been dominated as a pro and that is becoming increasingly hungry due to the lack of respect he's getting for his wins.

Alexander by KO in 7
Old 12-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,993,961,001.21
Total Points: 50,165,331,935,165.82
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
I think Alexander is going to win a UD over Brook.
+1

I think he's going to win it outright as I think Brook's still learning, but even if it's close with Brook doing better Alexander will still get the decision.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:09 AM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 42 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,160,718,990,280,431.25
Total Points: 1,160,718,990,306,059.25
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
US = Alexander's backyard

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
St. Louis is his backyard, where he would have a crowd of 10k cheering him on.

They'll be lucky to get 3k for this fight in Vegas.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:20 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,874,303,142,969,149.00
Total Points: 6,892,435,143,238,973.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
Alexander deserves waaay more credit then he gets.

Alexander by KO in 7
lolno, he sucks and nobody cares about him and his boring style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
St. Louis is his backyard, where he would have a crowd of 10k cheering him on.
lolno
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 AM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 42 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,160,718,990,280,431.25
Total Points: 1,160,718,990,306,059.25
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
lolno
Go look up how many people where in attendance for the Kotelnik fight. Then get back to me.