Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
viperz007
Banned

Rep Power: 0 viperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,161,946.11
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ghns1133 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
taking away mannys landed punches throughout the fight is a perfect formula for making the fight look like bradley dominated :/

the only significant punch i can remember bradley landed on manny was a jab
me saying bradley won the fight is idiotic

now u get the point of how u look like...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 76 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 220,854,592,924,328.91
Total Points: 220,884,725,459,041.09
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:58 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,306,802.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
Sorry but your hero Bradley won 3 rounds and that's being generous.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:00 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 248,822,340,013,488.81
Total Points: 1,000,250,825,505,529,088.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Well said. Well, well said.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:18 PM
HanzGruber
FACTSONLY

Rep Power: 18 HanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,049,120,544,760.50
Total Points: 1,271,680,738,870.66
congrats - King- good post - King- another one - King- ........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- 
good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley punk ass hoe - Bardock 

people cant grasp the reality that manny lost his belt, isnt fighting for a belt now, and wont fight for a belt if he faces Rios or Cotto. Hes back to fighting 10 rounders on HBO after dark pretty soon
Old 12-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Spray_resistant
Chris Keller of B-scene

Rep Power: 108 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,670,283,853.03
Total Points: 6,036,826,894,512.14
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Stop trolling Larry, Pac made Bradley look like a sparring partner, I honestly think he was in on it and did his best to clearly win but not blow out Bradley.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:23 PM
FightScorer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 48,115.90

****ing morons rofl.

It wasn't a blow out, but it was easily a 8-4 Pac win. Jesus Christ. At least troll better. I wish I was still allowed to make threads.
****ing idiot Larry
Old 12-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Khalid X
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 38 Khalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,768,639,853,127.14
Total Points: 125,768,639,939,969.09
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
LOL @ difficult to score.

I will green you when I can because there is so much comedy in your reply...(e.g. 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny)

Bradley at best won 4 rounds and that's being generous. His wife and kids thought he lost, Bradley thought he lost........yet people on here actually think Bradley some how won that fight.....smh
Old 12-03-2012, 04:34 PM
HateBoxing
Interim Champion

Total Points: 1,038,278.69

i gave tim 4-5 rounds, it was a close fight
Old 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,723,022,641,743.67
Total Points: 25,734,023,221,957.32
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
LOL @ difficult to score.

I will green you when I can because there is so much comedy in your reply...(e.g. 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny)

Bradley at best won 4 rounds and that's being generous. His wife and kids thought he lost, Bradley thought he lost........yet people on here actually think Bradley some how won that fight.....smh
I respect soy and imdazed but I thought bradley won 4 rounds as well.