Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Klitschko by KO/TKO 17 62.96%
Klitschko by Decision 5 18.52%
Fury by KO/TKO 0 0%
Fury by Decision 2 7.41%
Very closely matched, not sure 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-02-2012, 01:04 PM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,782,161,263,490,425,159,680.00
Total Points: 45,405,191,377,630,823,186,432.00
Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- 
Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- 
Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules this one is on me - RINGG 
A fair mod! - Pigeons thanks BG :fing02: appreciate it! - -jose- here homie, have a burger, i shitted on it just the way you like it, lol, take care you crazy azzhole, lol, i couldnt green k your azz fool, lol, nyahahaha, fukkin rascist website - Tha_Greatest Posting - Scott-Weiland :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Default Tyson Fury vs Vitali Klitschko

Yeah, I did it, and here's why:

Tyson Fury has come a long way from where he was just three years ago. The first McDermott fight was the turning point of his career. Fury was just a tall hw with the skill level of a Tye Fields; he was a big guy with good power but bad technique and he looked like a KO waiting to happen.

McDermott was his real first test and IMO Fury was lucky to get the decision (the ref was the only judge). To my recollection, It was back and forth action with both guys being hurt and Fury essentially gassing out halfway through the fight.

Since that fight Tyson Fury has improved in every aspect of his game. This guy has genuine skills now - he uses his long reach, he has very good movement and footwork, he occasionally changes from orthodox to southpaw and throws nice combinations. His stamina and conditioning have greatly improved as well and as we saw last night, he easily went 12 rounds - he threw (and landed) a lot of punches and he peddled around the ring a lot.

Having said that, there has been mention of him facing Vitali Klitschko (the Johnson fight may or may not have been an eliminator, it's not clear) if the elder Klitschko brother does not retire. And frankly, I like this fight...

Vitali is past his prime, is up there in age and he looked somewhat vulnerable in his last fight.

Stylistically this is great fight. Both guys are physically gifted, height and long reach make them both rangy. Vitali likes keep his hands low and uses his spacing to get in/out of punching range. Vitali has clubbing like punches and packs good power. Fury keeps a high guard (some of time) and likes to throw straight one-twos down the pipe coupled with occasional body shots. Fury likes to move side-to-side and he switches to southpaw to add an extra element to his offense.

Right now I could see a scenario where Fury upsets Klitschko. Fury has pretty good endurance and stamina and his workrate is pretty high for a hw. He's not a one punch knockout artist, he throws a lot of jab and right hands and once he gets into his rhythm he throws some good combinations. Vitali is past his prime and getting up there in years and he might be prone to being outworked.

What are your thoughts/ opinions/ predictions?...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-02-2012, 01:07 PM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,242,618,174,941.84
Total Points: 358,350,784,417,565.00
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Vitali by brutal KO.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,101,094,674.89
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones Prick - Scott-Weiland 

I think you're right about his huge improvements. He was previously trading on very little, but he's got himself into great shape and technically looks a lot better. He's made extremely easy work of some pretty solid guys in Maddalone and Rogan.

I still don't think he's ready for either Klitschko.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,721,032.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Fury looked really good against Johnson. I can actually take him seriously now after uppercutting himself. His defense, movement and combination punching looked really good. I thought he could use more power; that would be the icing on the cake.

But he can't beat Vitali.

We'll never see another K2 brother lose.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:17 PM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,242,618,174,941.84
Total Points: 358,350,784,417,565.00
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Yes, Fury has improved; but, he hasn't fought any serious contenders yet. Johnson was in a shell all night.

His footwork is still pretty crap. He needs to work on his defence and actually make up his mind what stance he'll adopt. He won't be able to keep switching against an offensive fighter.

What impresses me about Fury is his discipline, which is essential. If he can work on the above, he COULD be a genuine contender in 2013.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,101,094,674.89
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones Prick - Scott-Weiland 

It's a real shame for Fury's development that Johnson didn't show up last night.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:18 PM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,782,161,263,490,425,159,680.00
Total Points: 45,405,191,377,630,823,186,432.00
Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- 
Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- 
Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules this one is on me - RINGG 
A fair mod! - Pigeons thanks BG :fing02: appreciate it! - -jose- here homie, have a burger, i shitted on it just the way you like it, lol, take care you crazy azzhole, lol, i couldnt green k your azz fool, lol, nyahahaha, fukkin rascist website - Tha_Greatest Posting - Scott-Weiland :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

I give Fury very little change against Wladimir but like I stated, I could see a scenario where Fury outworks Vitali.

To me Vitali looked vulnerable in the Charr fight. Not that Charr was doing anything amazing but he was getting to Vitali just a tad and was landing some decent shots. Vitali outsized Charr but with Tyson Fury he would be technically the smaller man.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 PM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,521,104,454,169,226.00
Total Points: 17,521,104,454,169,510.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Yeah, I did it, and here's why:

Tyson Fury has come a long way from where he was just three years ago. The first McDermott fight was the turning point of his career. Fury was just a tall hw with the skill level of a Tye Fields; he was a big guy with good power but bad technique and he looked like a KO waiting to happen.

McDermott was his real first test and IMO Fury was lucky to get the decision (the ref was the only judge). To my recollection, It was back and forth action with both guys being hurt and Fury essentially gassing out halfway through the fight.

Since that fight Tyson Fury has improved in every aspect of his game. This guy has genuine skills now - he uses his long reach, he has very good movement and footwork, he occasionally changes from orthodox to southpaw and throws nice combinations. His stamina and conditioning have greatly improved as well and as we saw last night, he easily went 12 rounds - he threw (and landed) a lot of punches and he peddled around the ring a lot.

Having said that, there has been mention of him facing Vitali Klitschko (the Johnson fight may or may not have been an eliminator, it's not clear) if the elder Klitschko brother does not retire. And frankly, I like this fight...

Vitali is past his prime, is up there in age and he looked somewhat vulnerable in his last fight.

Stylistically this is great fight. Both guys are physically gifted, height and long reach make them both rangy. Vitali likes keep his hands low and uses his spacing to get in/out of punching range. Vitali has clubbing like punches and packs good power. Fury keeps a high guard (some of time) and likes to throw straight one-twos down the pipe coupled with occasional body shots. Fury likes to move side-to-side and he switches to southpaw to add an extra element to his offense.

Right now I could see a scenario where Fury upsets Klitschko. Fury has pretty good endurance and stamina and his workrate is pretty high for a hw. He's not a one punch knockout artist, he throws a lot of jab and right hands and once he gets into his rhythm he throws some good combinations. Vitali is past his prime and getting up there in years and he might be prone to being outworked.

What are your thoughts/ opinions/ predictions?...
I'm with you on that. I think Fury has a pretty good chance of beating Vitali in a decision.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,048,102,337.62
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Vitali even now is much better in every department!

It would be very painful for Fury, but as he doesn't have very good chin he would be KOed pretty soon.

Complete mismatch.

Price would have much better chance!

Last edited by Simurgh; 12-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:28 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,002,082,407.99
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

Fury doesnt stand a chance against Vitali

Fury doesnt stand a chance against Haye neither

I think in a rematch with Chisora he would lose