Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,741,701,018,076.51
Total Points: 4,741,701,087,062.04
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

i cant speak for everyone else, but i was booing towards the end. I wasnt booing Fury, i was booing the pair of them, for doing close to nothing but posturing towards each other.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Sparked_26
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,062,082.41
No Message - PrinceNaz88 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
i cant speak for everyone else, but i was booing towards the end. I wasnt booing Fury, i was booing the pair of them, for doing close to nothing but posturing towards each other.
It's all Johnson's fault really.

He showed no ambition to change the course of the fight. It was a procession for Fury and he was never, ever going to likely to knock out a Johnson fighting like that, so he eliminated all risk.

It was boring though, I would have been a bit miffed if I paid good dough to see that shite.

I have no idea what Johnson's game plan was apart from trying to win the battle of the jabs with a bloke who stands 6'9. Stylistically, I suppose Johnson is a sitting duck for the talented super-heavies, though.

Easy pickings for Hennessy and Fury.