Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Simple Question.

IronDanHamza is a pretty good poster. doesn't get baited into the stupid troll threads that most of do...

Comment

Many good posters with boxing/fighting knowledge. With that said, most everybody is biased to something on some degree, and everybody has an opinion.

Comment

Me! END THREAD/ :AORD:

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          IronDanHamza is a pretty good poster. doesn't get baited into the stupid troll threads that most of do...
          IronDan is a good poster.

If where here talking about best unbiased poster than there won't be many everyone has there own biased opinion on fighters they like

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            IronDan is a good poster.

If where here talking about best unbiased poster than there won't be many everyone has there own biased opinion on fighters they like
            of course! but some posters are just plain dumb and ignorant, and have no objectivity whatsoever, and others have their own views and opinions, but can still be objective and have an open mind.

theres posters and theres trolls. more trolls nowadays, but hey...

Comment

It depends on what the question is. I would nominate myself but as you can see from my sig I tend to joke a bit.

That question is a good question though. I would say generally i'm 95 % unbias.

what would you ask to determine a bias response?

Comment

Rockin'...because he's fought professionally. Nobody else's opinion really holds any value compared to a guy who's been in the ring. He gets my vote

Runners up

PAC-BOY, Freedom, Bombs, Fighting_Pride, Hugh Grant...There's so many it's hard to just pick one though.
                Last edited by RlCKY; 12-01-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

You have different types of posters here.

You have ones that can evaluate a potential fight based off styles (i.e Dancov, Kev, ect).

Then you have posters that know the deep history of boxing. Personally, my time was the late 80's 'til now. But you have guys that are much older and followed the sport since before the 80's (i.e IronDan, BennySt, ect).

Then you have the trolls that don't know boxing, but solely come here to promote nationalism, racism and quite frankly "stir" other posters up. I won't say names because they know who they are.

When it's all said and done, everyone has their favorite fighters that they speak subjectively on. They're only unbiased in the eyes of someone who's favorite fighter they're advocating. It just depends.

Me, personally, I evaluate guys based on how they assess future fights based on the styles of certain fighters. If they can knowledgeably give me a solid assessment explaining their reasoning for picking Fighter A and then it turns around and plays out exactly like they called it, that makes them a DAMN good knowledgeable poster. I've done this plenty of times myself.

But at the end of the day, the culture in NSB is to increase the rep of the trolls and not acknowledge those that are great fight evaluators. I've seen guys give great evaluations that played out to a T and not one poster give credit where credit was due it's weird.
                  Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-01-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    Rockin'...because he's fought professionally. Nobody else's opinion really holds any value compared to a guy who's been in the ring. He gets my vote

Runners up

PAC-BOY, Freedom, Bombs, Fighting_Pride, Hugh Grant...There's so many it's hard to just pick one though.
                    firstly, alot of posters have been in the ring, whether pros or AMs, we have been in the ring

secondly, for the bold I can only assume that you are either joking, or you thought the thread also included "who is the p4p#1 twat poster on BS?"

Comment

Working...
                    X