Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-30-2012, 08:18 PM
408mobsta
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,547.29

jus glad ghost is getting some respect and props for a change....
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2012, 08:18 PM
3Sun2
Contender

Location: treason back from the grave! and more unbiased than ever
Rep Power: 3 3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,563,391,762.67
Total Points: 28,563,396,151.33
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks your video about marquez was totally not creepy! - I'm so sorry wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 

i hope this will serve as a wake up call to berto to drop his trainer and exile his brotyher from his corner! what in gods name made berto think it was a good idea to come into the ring doing the mayweather defense ! if his trainer was worth anything he wouldnt of let berto start doing that at the age of 30 !
Old 11-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,395,588.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Sun2 View Post
i hope this will serve as a wake up call to berto to drop his trainer and exile his brotyher from his corner! what in gods name made berto think it was a good idea to come into the ring doing the mayweather defense ! if his trainer was worth anything he wouldnt of let berto start doing that at the age of 30 !
his trainer tried to get berto to stop holding, but berto didn't listen to his corner
Old 11-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
A lot of sour grapes and ass hurt in this site.
the Ghost didn't just beat up Berto's vagina, but I guess he pounded some a$$holes on Bscene too

Last edited by Pullcounter; 11-30-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 PM
3Sun2
Contender

Location: treason back from the grave! and more unbiased than ever
Rep Power: 3 3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,563,391,762.67
Total Points: 28,563,396,151.33
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks your video about marquez was totally not creepy! - I'm so sorry wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
his trainer tried to get berto to stop holding, but berto didn't listen to his corner
truth be told holding was the ONLY thing that helped berto in that fight ! if it wasnt for berto holding he wouldve been beat up even worse! bertos trainer is a jack ass , and berto is a even bigger jack ass for not getting rid of him 4-5 fights ago ! loyalty is one thing but stupidity is another... and keeping that trainer is sheer stupidity! im still shaking my head at berto doing the shoulder roll with such awful foot work . i think at the end of round 4 berto was having sucess, and what does his trainer have him do in the begining of round 5 he went back to the shoulder roll and got caught with a straight left lmao and was hurt

shout out to the ghost he effectivly took away bertos stregnths .... but berto and his trainer also helped him pout by being idiots and fighting a stupid fight
Old 11-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,010,368,933.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Berto is a fighter who can't change his game. He couldn't do it against Ortiz, and Guerrero exploited that. Great game plan for Guerrero to force the action. Berto can only punch if you let him. Berto is done at the championship level.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:01 PM
ColWallace
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,947,833,004.53
Total Points: 7,948,848,425.29

Sources? You mean another self-serving press release from Guerrero. Really annoying guy.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,314,426.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Steroids aside....you have to give it to Berto though. He challenged Guerrero instead of taking an easy fight after a long lay off.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Berto is a fighter who can't change his game. He couldn't do it against Ortiz, and Guerrero exploited that. Great game plan for Guerrero to force the action. Berto can only punch if you let him. Berto is done at the championship level.
even with PEDs berto ain't sh#t