Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 471,521,325.93
Total Points: 521,596,701,200.85
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboinbigd View Post
A few points:

1. I hope Pacquiao knocks him out this time. I'm also tired of hearing Marquez whine. Sorry, Marquez, but you have been knocked down 4 times by Pacquiao and by most fan and media's cards, you've lost twice and tied one, or at the very least, tied twice and lost once. Just because you might have won stretches of rounds, it hasn't been enough to override Pac knocking your ass down 4 times and Pac's aggressiveness.

2. Marquez is cheating and on PEDS these days. Compare pictures of Marquez from a few years ago to now. Not even close. And wasn't it Marquez who wanted blood testing with Pac a few years back, but now he doesn't want the testing and Pac does? Pretty freakin fishy and ironic if you ask me.

3. Mayweather, Arum, and Pac can all kiss my ass for being cowards and chickenshidts.

4. Pac vs. Marquez is going to bomb (less than 900k ppv buys). No buzz at all, and normally I buy all the May and Pac fights. Not this one.

5. Canelo has the 4th lined up already Floyd. Cinco de Mayo, brother. Your date. Are you going to stand up and take on a legitimate challenge with the bigger, younger, and just as quick fighter (hand speed), or are you going to wuss out and take on the lesser opponent in Guerrero on the same night or on another (less lucrative) weekend? Money or cowardice??

And I'm a big admirer or Mayweather's skills, but his inactivity, wussing out on 50 Cent, and avoiding Pac has left a bad taste in my mouth. It's a shame. This dude, had he fought Pac a few years ago and beat him, along with his Cotto win, could have cemented his legacy as not just an OTG, but potentially as THE OTG. Now? Top 20 is fair - but with an * for the reasons I stated above.

Peace.
Actually in the 3rd fight for every 1 who thinks pac won there are at least 3 who believe JMM won. That one was clear robbery. And im a fan of Canelo but in no way is he as fast as Floyd even at tgis age.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-29-2012, 07:10 PM
~BoZz~
EISENFAUST

Rep Power: 25 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,575,101,299,787.80
Total Points: 86,575,102,248,768.27
Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 
Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 
tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! 
I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieg View Post
PMSL

Who kissed the canvas 4 times. Gifted decisions.

Anybody who pretends those were anything other than 3 close fights, in which the knockdowns give Pacquiao the edge, they're just plain sore haters.

I even scored the 3rd to Pacman by 4 points - there was little to separate the 2 but Marquez didn't throw enough punches, he got outworked. He landed a nice shot then admired it until the next round.
You are a retard.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:14 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,072,150,557.83
Total Points: 166,072,172,848.65

Poor Floyd worshipers. They're living vicariously off of Marquez's fans. They have their own idol, but Floyd's got no balls to beat the Pacman for them. They're banking on JMM to do the job for Floyd.

Tell your lord Floyd to man up, homies. Hehe...
Old 11-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
Poor Floyd worshipers. They're living vicariously off of Marquez's fans. They have their own idol, but Floyd's got no balls to beat the Pacman for them.

Tell your lord Floyd to man up, homies. Hehe...
Didnt you already post this in another thread
Old 11-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
Didnt you already post this in another thread
Just saying why don't you guys spend all that hate energy persuading Floyd to grow balls and fight? You're making yourselves look like sore clowns. Hehe...
Old 11-29-2012, 07:21 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 29 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 153,759,795,577.10
Total Points: 10,001,378,096,188,354.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

So Pacquiao is basically admitting he received a gift/s against Marquez....
Old 11-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
Just saying why don't you guys spend all that hate energy persuading Floyd to grow balls and fight? You're making yourselves look like sore clowns. Hehe...
didnt know i knew him. Tell you what ill call him up then and you call your idol Pac and together we will makw this fight since we as forum posters have so much clout.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 PM
MXboxingfan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 546,296.73

Actaully, Pacquiao cried when he lost to Eril Morales. He blamed loss on his gloves excuss whivh he made up. He now blames the loss the blood tests.

After Pacquiao's third loss to Marquez. He blamed on some supposed leg cramps. He then blamed his marital problems as if they had anything to do with boxing.

Basically, Pacquiao is sore loser.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,000,287,386.91
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

The difference:

JMM thinks he was robbed 3X in a very close Fights! But JMM & his fans thinks JMM dominated all fights!

Pac was robbed in a Fight he dominated. Pac just laugh at it! Then Bradley retires!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
didnt know i knew him. Tell you what ill call him up then and you call your idol Pac and together we will makw this fight since we as forum posters have so much clout.
Floyd basically abandoned you guys, yet you're taking it on somebody else instead of him. He's your problem, he doesn't want to fight. He could have been there in the ring instead of JMM. And you're still on his d1ck as if he's your lover or something. Hate is useless if it's directed towards the wrong person.