Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather or Cotto Has To Be Next For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather or Cotto Has To Be Next For Me!

World Boxing Council (WBC) junior middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) is confident that his next opponent will either be Floyd Mayweather or Miguel Angel Cotto, and hopes that his promoter Golden Boy Promotions comes to terms with either of these pugilists.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why? You've done absolutely nothing to merit a fight with either fighter aside from just having a fan base.

Comment

Oh i forgot Vanes-Lara only drew, Oh well but where is Kirkland?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Why? You've done absolutely nothing to merit a fight with either fighter aside from just having a fan base.
        He deserves it just as much as Ortiz did. He's undefeated, big and strong and is a champion. Why doesn't he deserve it? It would be the most competitive fight for Mayweather since Oscar. And he has a shot at winning, unlike most of the fighters Mayfeather has faced lately.

Comment

No interest in facing Trout even if he wins?... so you wont face a top 154 pound champion again even if he wins? lol.. Canelo is a joke.. sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
            No interest in facing Trout even if he wins?... so you wont face a top 154 pound champion again even if he wins? lol.. Canelo is a joke.. sorry...
            Pretty much...... Fan base aside this kid isn't good for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
              He deserves it just as much as Ortiz did. He's undefeated, big and strong and is a champion. Why doesn't he deserve it? It would be the most competitive fight for Mayweather since Oscar. And he has a shot at winning, unlike most of the fighters Mayfeather has faced lately.
              thats weird you quoted him but i guess you didnt read it

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              here take another look at why canelo doesnt deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Pretty much...... Fan base aside this kid isn't good for the sport
                I mean.. its so hard to even remember a 154 pounder that he's fought.. seriously?... Maybe he should take a page out of chavez's book and use some of those weight loss pills and move to 147 because its clearly where he's most comfortable...

Comment

Its obvious he is fighting Cotto no matter what, Mayweather vs Guerrero May 5th, Canelo vs Cotto???? I think it will be on Sept 16, Canelo will take a tune up before Sept 16 to let Cotto rest

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    I partially agree with you. I think Canelo would provide a bigger challenge for Floyd, but he hasn't beat any top/notable LMW to warrant the fight. At least Ortiz beat Berto.

Comment

Working...
                    X