Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JuanMa May Face Bautista Instead of HBO Appearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma has shown to have poor defense & they might be looking at Bautista as easy prey with a good record cause Ponce De León(who Juanma KO'd in 1 round) KO'd Bautista in 1 round.. But if Bautista starts getting his shots in, this fight could end up biting Juanma in tha A S S.. Plus that's a fight that will NOT do well on PPV..

Comment

Both these guys have boom in their punches.. evidenced by the 20++ KOs of both. Both have glass chins w/c makes for a good fight. But Juan Ma has way more heart than boom boom. But we'll see whose heart is bigger on fight night. This won't pass 2 rounds!!

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
        Im liking the upcoming filipino-mexican fights! Never know if one might just upset the other!

Comment

smh........

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            Bautista isn't known as a knock out puncher, nothing that would hurt JuanMa. His discipline is questionable, not sure if he would even remotely stand up to JuanMa even considering that JuanMa is coming from back to back loses.
            do you realize they've already fought before and traded knockdowns in the 1st rd

Comment

Eh...it would have been almost a year.... give him a tune-up.
              He looked chunky in a pic I saw him in

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                do you realize they've already fought before and traded knockdowns in the 1st rd
                i think you're talking about bernabe concepcion.. the firt man to somehow "expose" juanma..

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
                  Im liking the upcoming filipino-mexican fights! Never know if one might just upset the other!
                  dude lopez is puerto rican, bautista is a filipino..

no mexican involved here..

Comment

not surprised they picking a smaller fighter here,he has a name and has fought somewhat decent fighters,but the main thing is he is smaller than juanma which is a good move,dont want to put him in with someone dangerous right away,after this I would like to see him fight rocky martinez

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      i think you're talking about bernabe concepcion.. the firt man to somehow "expose" juanma..
                      No I mean bautista. Juanma knocked him out to hand him his 1st pro defeat

Comment

Working...
                      X