Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-26-2012, 04:27 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,683,702,716,013,662.50
Total Points: 1,790,602,716,066,249.25
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
look dude you know exactly where he was going, and so did Lampley, thats why he stopped him. The point is don't accuse me of playing the rae card here. Larry's track record is proven
You are playing the race card. Cause this thread is about Max fkin Kellerman but you come out here criticizing Merchant wtf is that?

In case you missed it:
The further deterioration of Max Kellerman as a professional broadcaster...

People like you should be put on ignore lists so that you don't stink up other people's threads.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender

Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,050.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
No he didn't.Lamley's response and the context of the discussion clearly prove you are missing where Larry was headed. he was questioning Broner's flamboyance and he forgot about the symbolism of the pink.

true about clowning on floyd, but the fact that he has 50 years of criticizing outspoken blck fighters both in print and on TV does.
Watch that fight again. Watch the Cotto fight as well. He does the exact same thing for both fighters. What don't you understand about it?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:31 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,141,773,970,140.15
Total Points: 10,152,774,502,615.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
You are playing the race card. Cause this thread is about Max fkin Kellerman but you come out here criticizing Merchant wtf is that?

In case you missed it:

People like you should be put on ignore lists so that you don't stink up other people's threads.
In no way did I stink up the thread. I responded to why I can tolerate max, despite his lapses, because I'm tired of merchants crap. you then went with playing the race card without discussing the first part.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Travdog
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Travdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 44,725.83

First of all I love Max as a broadcaster. He is love technical boxing as much as Larry loves blood and guts. Does Max have a fan boy in him? Hell yeah! That comes from the fact he loved boxing so much that him and his brother (RIP) had a boxing show on Public access TV. Max also frequents the local New York shows, so he does have a bit of a bias for guys like Judah and Berto, and the like. He is not perfect and there are better guys doing it but I really think he is an asset to the broadcast.

As far as Larry Merchant goes, it is quite obvious that Larry is a bit racist. It's not even worth arguing
Old 11-26-2012, 04:41 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,693,290,947,890.12
Total Points: 2,703,891,059,811.51
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
He does go against the grain occasionally though. He was the only one of Lampley, Steward, and Lederman to point out Marquez was actually in charge of the fight during Pac-Marquez III. I also remember during Marquez-Diaz I him being the only one of the commentary team pointing out that Marquez was the one doing the real damage when Diaz was trying to batter him against the ropes, when the rest of them were masturbating furiously to Diaz' aggression.

Would agree with a lot of the other criticisms here though. He's a real company man.
I did say usually behind the curve not always, but keep in mind both those cases involved JMM so was he just being a fan of JMM and got lucky or did he actually see something. Even a broken clock is right twice a day~

Also I would say a true boxing connoisseur should have seen that stuff, what the rest of the HBO crew says is not usually relevant either.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 193,100.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Larry Merchant is a fuking moron.

I love it when he got destroyed by fat old Shot Lennox in the post fight interview.

Stupid puta was trying to talk down to Lennox and Lennox just grabbed Larry's Mic and owned him 'look at the state of his face larry'

Larry better watch his mouth before I slap him so hard his dick becomes his hand.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:06 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Rep Power: 21576 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,849,402,070,036.15
Total Points: 64,849,402,087,768.82
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
His incessant need for comparisons is loathsome, though unintentionally hilarious because he almost always picks fights or fighters that make for piss poor comparisons. I'll never forget when he compared Paul Williams to Tommy Hearns.
Did you see this week's, Emo? "This is EXACTLY like... [...] ... except DIFFERENT."
Old 11-26-2012, 05:11 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Rep Power: 21576 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
Fool, he said the same thing about Cotto, when he fought Floyd. He was referring to the Cotto fight, when he said, "what's with all the fighters and pink now a days, am i missing something?" (paraphrasing).

Just because he clowns on your little poor boy Floyd, doesn't make him a racist.
Guys, hate to interrupt this "Larry hates black boxers" schtick (because he goes up against such likeable guys as a man convicted of assaulting his girlfriend and a guy who bites off ears... and I say that as a fan of both) but this is a thread about MAX KELLERCUNT.

Get on topic of GTFO.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:13 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post

In case you missed it:

Hallelujah. I went through this thread red King those who took it off topic and may have hit you up, sorry about that. I'll make it up on the next go round.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:14 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 290 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,811,174,577,370,517.00
Total Points: 2,811,174,586,297,891.00
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
I like Kellerman but "And eVANder HOLYfield is trying to CHOKE mike TYSON using his EAR."

lmao