Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 12-02-2012, 03:06 AM
googol
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0 googol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these parts
Points: 8,024.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,024.03
banned alt, reported - I'm so sorry 
Default Cotto/Floyd/Pac/ fight at Middle weight

if you thought Trout was Huge for Cotto at 154(I think trout is a natural LMW/MW)

how would they fare against what some people call "Small" Middle weight Sergio Martinez on his turff? at 160

Prime Cotto
Prime Floyd
Prime Manny

they have the same body wight as today but are on a prime state(for the sake of this fight)
Reply With Quote
googol is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 12-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,221
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 15 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,189,379.39
Bank: 1,569,991,542,167.73
Total Points: 1,569,999,731,547.12
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 
Default

all would lose at 160.

Mayweather would maybe have a 40% chance at 160 vs. Martinez and 60% at 154. 95% at 147.

"they have the same body wight as today but are on a prime state(for the sake of this fight)"

no idea what this means but if it's what i think, that a prime Pac would suddenly morph into a 147lb beast with the same skillset he had at lower weights in his prime i have no interest in speculating.

Last edited by Harry Balls; 12-02-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
Harry Balls is offline
#3
Old 12-02-2012, 03:08 AM
googol
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0 googol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these parts
Points: 8,024.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,024.03
banned alt, reported - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
all would lose at 160.

Mayweather would maybe have a 40% chance at 160 vs. Martinez and 60% at 154. 95% at 147.
you are right, they are jr welter at max... but sergio want to fight Mayweather, manny and Cotto and you all seem fine with that? why?
Reply With Quote
googol is offline
#4
Old 12-02-2012, 03:09 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: santa fe
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,011,032,087,590.56
Bank: 365,469,538.70
Total Points: 1,011,397,557,129.26
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 
Default

so it's between pac and floyd?...pac scares the **** out of floyd he retires or avoids him ..dont act like this is not we see nowadays...

lets just rate their hearts :
pac
cotto
scooby doo

then there's floyd
Reply With Quote
puga is offline
#5
Old 12-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,221
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 15 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,189,379.39
Bank: 1,569,991,542,167.73
Total Points: 1,569,999,731,547.12
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by googol View Post
you are right, they are jr welter at max... but sergio want to fight Mayweather, manny and Cotto and you all seem fine with that? why?
I'm fine with Martinez-Floyd at 154 because it's a highly competitive fight. Why would i rather see a "fair" fight vs. Guerrero where Floyd wins 95% of the time?

A completely fair fight is actually when both guys have 50% chance of winning if we're going to nitpick. And i think Floyd vs. Martinez is as close to a 50/50 that Floyd is going to get.
Reply With Quote
Harry Balls is offline
#6
Old 12-02-2012, 03:16 AM
googol
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0 googol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these partsgoogol is infamous around these parts
Points: 8,024.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,024.03
banned alt, reported - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
I'm fine with Martinez-Floyd at 154 because it's a highly competitive fight. Why would i rather see a "fair" fight vs. Guerrero where Floyd wins 95% of the time?

A completely fair fight is actually when both guys have 50% chance of winning if we're going to nitpick. And i think Floyd vs. Martinez is as close to a 50/50 that Floyd is going to get.
I guess one needs a 160 pounder to even the odds against the smaller welterweight floyd right?
Reply With Quote
googol is offline
#7
Old 12-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,221
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 15 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,189,379.39
Bank: 1,569,991,542,167.73
Total Points: 1,569,999,731,547.12
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by googol View Post
I guess one needs a 160 pounder to even the odds against the smaller welterweight floyd right?
Martinez is a natural 154 who moved up for an opportunity to fight Pavlik.
Yes. Most often it will take a bigger guy to beat a more skilled p4p #1.
Reply With Quote
Harry Balls is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cotto/floyd/pac/, fight, middle, weight

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.