Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,083,782,976,994.16
Total Points: 3,213,451,908,833.29
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 
Default Boxers you feel are juicing.

When I see certain fighters I think ''You know what that **** is unrealistic/unbelievable'' with the inadequate testing in the sports more suspicion should be directed at certain fighters anyway I'm going to list a few.

BHop, Guerrero, Peterson, Garcia, Marquez, Donaire ( although he is tested year around, He who shall not be named x 2, Bradley, Martinez, Chavez Jr.

Those fighters off the top of my mind ring alarm bells
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,890,052,855,650.61
Total Points: 17,791,053,304,614.01
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

When you mentioned Nonito Donaire I would erase that bean pole with no muscle definition off the list, he is the only one who is taking the LEGIT Olympic style random testing 365, 24/7.

Also Peterson was already caught juicing so why are you including him on a list with fighters you FEEL are juicing when we all know he uses TRT.

The top 3 guys who are probably using juice,

Bernard Hopkins 48 years old probably on TRT and gets an exemption which the commission has to keep a privacy policy on that they can't reveal it if he is approved for it.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes long lay offs and still competes at elite level, ****ty diet, rage an temper, never sleeps, yet has massive amounts of energy in his mid 30s, trains like a mad man but never gets sore muscles or fatigued when you get older you need more rest to recover. Has an association with Dr. Hale since he was a teen who has over 10 Hormone replacement clinics and provides TRT pellets to men with low energy.

Juan Manuel Marquez first he signs Angel Heredia the guy who bragged that he can pass any drug test, and gave marion jones steroids and many olympians. his physique looks like a guy who is taking juice, bowling ball shoulders, at 39 years old, few years ago he said he had trouble putting on weight and had to eat tons of food to make 143 against Floyd and he was slow and pudgy and soft. When he fought Pacquiao the third time he was walking around at 155 of solid muscle lean, he weighed more than Pacquiao and the age he made the transition is the age when men's test levels drop.

Last edited by hectari; 11-25-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:48 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 100 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,500,647,722,673.31
Total Points: 107,503,329,364,285.38
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
When you mentioned Nonito Donaire I would erase that bean pole with no muscle definition off the list, he is the only one who is taking the LEGIT Olympic style random testing 365, 24/7.

Also Peterson was already caught juicing so why are you including him on a list with fighters you FEEL are juicing when we all know he uses TRT.

The top 3 guys who are probably using juice,

Bernard Hopkins 48 years old probably on TRT and gets an exemption which the commission has to keep a privacy policy on that they can't reveal it if he is approved for it.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes long lay offs and still competes at elite level, ****ty diet, rage an temper, never sleeps, yet has massive amounts of energy in his mid 30s, trains like a mad man but never gets sore muscles or fatigued.

Juan Manuel Marquez first he signs Angel Heredia the guy who bragged that he can pass any drug test, and gave marion jones steroids and many olympians. his physique looks like a guy who is taking juice, bowling ball shoulders, at 39 years old, few years ago he said he had trouble putting on weight and had to eat tons of food to make 143 against Floyd and he was slow and pudgy and soft. When he fought Pacquiao the third time he was walking around at 155 of solid muscle lean, he weighed more than Pacquiao and the age he made the transition is the age when men's test levels drop.
tons of athetes pass "legit olympic tests" with flying colors, and are juiced to the furthest extent of the capabilities of PED's

the tests are developed after the drugs. not the other way around.

there is no way to prove to a degree of certainty that an athlete is clean.

i have the biggest suspicions about chavez jr. his fights in texas were a joke. he's also failed for diuretics in the past.

he's enormous.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 234,643,845,946,058.44
Total Points: 234,643,846,045,864.38
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

To be honest I think all of them are, whether now or in the past they must have dabble with performance enhancing drugs, and this is why Random drug testing is need in this sport.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,366,772,117,371.87
Total Points: 1,366,780,304,335.26
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

80-90% of them.

please don't talk about ost like it means something. the amount of athletes actually getting tested are tiny and if you're one of the unlucky few you can just decide not to test and get a warning. I think you can have 3 of those during a year without problem.
Not to mention if they actually demand you state where you're going to be for a test, there's a bigger chance they won't come than that they will.

Only suckers get caught.

eyeopening interview with Victor Conte (of balco fame)

Old 11-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Deathknight88
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,073,754.97
kick this hateful troll - Freedom. 

I don't think B-Hop is juicing.
For people who watched him, you can literally trace his regression starting from Trinidad all the way to now. Every single fight, from a athletic/physical stand point he regresses a bit more. He won his big fights after Tito due to his natural boxing abilities/cunning and he fought fighters who is tailor made for him.

It's not like he suddenly knocked out Chad Dawson ala ward style at 175 lol.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,366,772,117,371.87
Total Points: 1,366,780,304,335.26
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight88 View Post
I don't think B-Hop is juicing.
For people who watched him, you can literally trace his regression starting from Trinidad all the way to now. Every single fight, from a athletic/physical stand point he regresses a bit more. He won his big fights after Tito due to his natural boxing abilities/cunning and he fought fighters who is tailor made for him.

It's not like he suddenly knocked out Chad Dawson ala ward style at 175 lol.
He's for sure at least on TRT. It's impossible to have the physique he's had in his late 40s.

What would make you think b-hop would be less likely than anyone else given his success and impeccable physique/conditioning?
Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,083,429,410,665.72
Total Points: 202,583,429,417,087.31
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
When I see certain fighters I think ''You know what that **** is unrealistic/unbelievable'' with the inadequate testing in the sports more suspicion should be directed at certain fighters anyway I'm going to list a few.

BHop, Guerrero, Peterson, Garcia, Marquez, Donaire ( although he is tested year around, He who shall not be named x 2, Bradley, Martinez, Chavez Jr.

Why Garcia?
Old 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,230,276,417,958.91
Total Points: 241,230,276,941,613.31
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Manny "Needle Phobia" Pacquiao
Old 11-25-2012, 04:07 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 690,612,709,488,704.00
Total Points: 690,612,709,489,016.00
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- 
Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden 
Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post

BHOP....lol