Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 16 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,195,071,599,244.50
Total Points: 1,206,170,551,404.75
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Only difference between Marg and Robert is that Robert has never attempted to enter the ring with loaded gloves. It's not like people were accusing Marg of having loaded gloves right after the Cotto fight, the accusations came after he tried to cheat against Mosley.

Nice try, buddy, but you're really reaching there with that argument. And what's even more pathetic is that you're still bringing this subject up. I think you may need some psychiatric help.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2012, 02:37 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,709,906.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyboots View Post
Only difference between Marg and Robert is that Robert has never attempted to enter the ring with loaded gloves. It's not like people were accusing Marg of having loaded gloves right after the Cotto fight, the accusations came after he tried to cheat against Mosley.

Nice try, buddy, but you're really reaching there with that argument. And what's even more pathetic is that you're still bringing this subject up. I think you may need some psychiatric help.
Thanks for saving my fingertips the time and effort.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,715.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:

You forget the steroid accusations?

That was one of the arguments with so called logic with you people. His face was some sort of evidence.

I brought it up cause it's funny. Specially how you guys threw fits over Cotto's pretty face being messed up.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 16 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Thanks for saving my fingertips the time and effort.
Sure thing, and I know the feeling. It really is hard to waste your energy and effort on debating with this retard. I kind of with someone else beat me to it but I guess someone had to do it.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
You forget the steroid accusations?

That was one of the arguments with so called logic with you people. His face was some sort of evidence.

I brought it up cause it's funny. Specially how you guys threw fits over Cotto's pretty face being messed up.
No, I don't recall the steroid accusations one bit. And what's with this "you people" crap? You're like a broken record man, spewing the same nonsense over and over.

And honestly, you need to get over it. I'm guessing the recent threads about whether Marg cheated against Cotto or not really ate you up inside seeing as 90% of the people here think he did. You must have been throwing a tantrum and crying like a little baby.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:59 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,715.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
No, I don't recall the steroid accusations one bit. And what's with this "you people" crap? You're like a broken record man, spewing the same nonsense over and over.

And honestly, you need to get over it. I'm guessing the recent threads about whether Marg cheated against Cotto or not really ate you up inside seeing as 90% of the people here think he did. You must have been throwing a tantrum and crying like a little baby.
Get over what? If you don't like it get the fuck out the thread then. I'm not forcing you to post here. Most of my fellow boxing fans got it and knew what my sarcasm was about. Sorry if you're too dumb to catch it.

Who says I'm crying? I'm actually laughing my ass off on how people can't catch sarcasm and morons like you come here crying as well about me posting this and that but yet you're here chatting with me.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:56 PM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 175,723,184,997,789.78
Total Points: 175,723,185,513,458.34
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

I think it's safe to say that Berto will never win a big/meaningful fight again. Guerrero has ruined him, or was it Ortiz that ruined him? Oh well, he's ruined.

Last edited by -Huey-; 11-25-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,366,772,117,371.87
Total Points: 1,366,780,303,990.26
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

maybe Berto had eaten plaster and was sick?
Old 11-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Troav
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Troav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,130.24
For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Berto looked like an Alien