Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-25-2012, 11:48 AM
jonah777
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 jonah777 is a jewel in the roughjonah777 is a jewel in the roughjonah777 is a jewel in the roughjonah777 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,965.38

I am just saddened why so many people just jump to conclusions and make the guy look worse when he is already in the bottom of his life. I just wish Ricky Hatton can have a good, normal and a happy life even if he's not under the limelight. He was a great champion and has made his countrymen proud. He need support and not heartless comments. I hope him well.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2012, 11:56 AM
Mister Wolf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,055,757.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzlo View Post
Yh, get that money Ricky off your lovable gullible. Best career victories against a faded Castillio, who was a trumped up light Welter, a faded Kostya, who you holdhitted and mauled, avoided Witter, lucky against Collazo. We all know the rest,!!!
He also avoided Judah and Mitchell.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:58 AM
The_Emperor
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 The_Emperor is a jewel in the roughThe_Emperor is a jewel in the roughThe_Emperor is a jewel in the roughThe_Emperor is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 216.55

Personally I can say that I became a boxing fan becuase of Ricky Hatton. The hype and everything involved in the mayeather fight pushed me into the sport and I've loved it since, even though he didn't triumph. and I dare say that there are others who are in the same boat as myself.

whatever the reason for this comeback, Ricky Hatton did a huge amount for the sport and deserves respect for that, certainly more than he is being shown by some people on here.

I hope he sticks to he word, and finds a new role in the sport that will help him with a happy retirement.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:00 PM
BIGMARS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,358.74
Total Points: 1,000,003,884.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Emperor View Post
Personally I can say that I became a boxing fan becuase of Ricky Hatton. The hype and everything involved in the mayeather fight pushed me into the sport and I've loved it since, even though he didn't triumph. and I dare say that there are others who are in the same boat as myself.

whatever the reason for this comeback, Ricky Hatton did a huge amount for the sport and deserves respect for that, certainly more than he is being shown by some people on here.

I hope he sticks to he word, and finds a new role in the sport that will help him with a happy retirement.
You register only to say this?
Old 11-25-2012, 12:01 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,348,154.33
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Hatton was a great fighter, and its a shame now that hes lost he is considered a nobody.

That seems to be the case, not so much if you lose an unbeaten record, more the fact you dont win another fight after losing your first fight.

But then again, Hatton did beat Paul willie pepalike Malignaggi. So Hatton was a very, very good fighter. His layoff led him to lose to Schenko and not taking care of himself all these years.
34 is old for someone who dont look after themselves. Even some who do look after themselves diet wise and stuff are too old at 34.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:02 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,783,417.09
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank &quot;god&quot;...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah777 View Post
I am just saddened why so many people just jump to conclusions and make the guy look worse when he is already in the bottom of his life. I just wish Ricky Hatton can have a good, normal and a happy life even if he's not under the limelight. He was a great champion and has made his countrymen proud. He need support and not heartless comments. I hope him well.
Good post.

Its a shame so many so called boxing fans cant seem to appreciate the display of heart and courage which Hatton displayed throughout his career. Its difficult to fathom how they can sit behind their computers and criticise a guy who fought hard after 3 years off, and took on 2 atg's in their prime.
Quite disgusting.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:04 PM
The_Emperor
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 The_Emperor is a jewel in the roughThe_Emperor is a jewel in the roughThe_Emperor is a jewel in the roughThe_Emperor is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 216.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGMARS View Post
You register only to say this?
The_Emperor
Amateur

Nope :P

just felt like adding my thought
Old 11-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Priest Andretti
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Priest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 768,759,867.64
Total Points: 770,873,463.31

Wait so it was just a money grab? Damn Ricky. Hope he finds peace in retirement.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Corelone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Corelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 6,986,389.26
Total Points: 10,107,021,400.60

What are these people talking about. The "he only did it for the money" crowd. How many of them go to work for any other reason. It's a profession, of course he did it for the money, duh. I just don't like him saying things like "this is the end of Ricky Hatton". It's only the end of his boxing career, if he wants it to be. Rickey Hatton must move on, show that he's a real champion in defeat as well as triumph. Stay on top, stay in shape, be a role model. Youngsters will want to be like Ricky Hatton, give them a good example.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:26 PM
BIGMARS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,358.74
Total Points: 1,000,003,884.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Hatton was a great fighter, and its a shame now that hes lost he is considered a nobody.

That seems to be the case, not so much if you lose an unbeaten record, more the fact you dont win another fight after losing your first fight.

But then again, Hatton did beat Paul willie pepalike Malignaggi. So Hatton was a very, very good fighter. His layoff led him to lose to Schenko and not taking care of himself all these years.
34 is old for someone who dont look after themselves. Even some who do look after themselves diet wise and stuff are too old at 34.
Obvious troll.