Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 AM
MikeRo1972
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,609,818,082.82
Total Points: 46,609,824,597.93

Lampley, RJJ, and Kellerman were fine IMO. Lederman on the other hand...all you have to do is come forward and he gives you the round. Forget protecting yourself, you come forward and get nailed a staggering 50% of the time he still will give you the round. He's terrible.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 AM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,019,051,133,562.26
Total Points: 2,034,221,186,472.74
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

when Kellerman said that only Berto is getting in trouble for holding n punching lol, he was smacking him behind the head lol!!!!!! Guerrero wasnt punching on purpose to the back of the head as obvious as Berto did a few times, Roy Jones seem to almost expose him when Roy ask him back "so its the ref's fault" were having these fouls lol
Old 11-25-2012, 01:30 AM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 26 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,166,891.66
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
Kellerman disappointed me tonight.
Max is the ultimate company man.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 AM
The Guillotine
ORGASM DONOR

Rep Power: 6 The Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 227,544.16
Total Points: 1,900,224,984.57

cmoooon, it wasn't that bad

i thought the excessive clinching was worse than the commentary
Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 26 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,071,887,134,315.36
Total Points: 2,104,194,524,050.09
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
when Kellerman said that only Berto is getting in trouble for holding n punching lol, he was smacking him behind the head lol!!!!!! Guerrero wasnt punching on purpose to the back of the head as obvious as Berto did a few times, Roy Jones seem to almost expose him when Roy ask him back "so its the ref's fault" were having these fouls lol
I remember that clearly. Two rabbit punches in a row, even the crowd start booing - and Kellerman starts ranting about the ref. I mean, WTF.

It was farcical.

In the interviews, all I heard was the viciousness of Berto's punches, the ref being unjust, etc.

I've always thought boxing is a sport you interpret yourself, and you don't need people telling you what just happened (unless you're Larry X). I'm seriously gonna watch the next HBO fight on mute. I've tried it a few times and it was actually fascinating just watching the fight without the clowns chiming in. I went back cos I'm so used to hearing the commentary and the crowd but that's it, the next HBO is on mute.

I mean, I don't need this. I don't need my intelligence insulted.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:47 AM
turkas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 turkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 913,724,305.96
Total Points: 1,954,767,918.60
Thanks mate :) - dancovboxer Drink Up - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
Lampley, RJJ, and Kellerman were fine IMO. Lederman on the other hand...all you have to do is come forward and he gives you the round. Forget protecting yourself, you come forward and get nailed a staggering 50% of the time he still will give you the round. He's terrible.
How was Lederman bad tonight? How could you see this as a close fight, I understand he has had bad nights, but tonight was not one of them.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 26 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,166,891.66
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
I remember that clearly. Two rabbit punches in a row, even the crowd start booing - and Kellerman starts ranting about the ref. I mean, WTF.

It was farcical.

In the interviews, all I heard was the viciousness of Berto's punches, the ref being unjust, etc.

I've always thought boxing is a sport you interpret yourself, and you don't need people telling you what just happened (unless you're Larry X). I'm seriously gonna watch the next HBO fight on mute. I've tried it a few times and it was actually fascinating just watching the fight without the clowns chiming in. I went back cos I'm so used to hearing the commentary and the crowd but that's it, the next HBO is on mute.

I mean, I don't need this. I don't need my intelligence insulted.
I miss the crowd and hearing the impact of the punches. The commentary adds absolutely nothing.

I thought the tone of Kellerman's post-fight interviews was pathetic as well. He basically decided to turn it into a *****fest - "There's video evidence, Robert!"

Fair play to Guerrero for interrupting and demanding the credit he'd earned, because Max wasn't going to ask Berto to give it to him.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 26 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,071,887,134,315.36
Total Points: 2,104,194,524,050.09
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QballLobo View Post
Anyone else getting sick and tired of Kellerman ovveracting to every fight like its an all time classic?
Just listening to his ridiculous comments tonight you would think we were watching Gatti-Ward when this fight was just plain ugly.
Roy Jones Jr. used to check him when they first started working together but it seems he has backed off him a bit.
Another huge issue tonight. I'm sorry but that wasn't a great fight. It had great will and guts from both fighters but was ugly and sloppy, sprinkled with a few genuinely exciting moments.

Watching that fight was a slog. I really dislike Berto the fighter due to the years of watching him stink up my screen, so watching him getting exposed against Ortiz was wonderful.

But tonight....I feel little. Between the holding and HBO, my enthusiasm has just dissipated.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 AM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,373.32
Total Points: 1,000,006,080,701,772.62
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- 
Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 

I loved the way Kellerman was making excuses for Berto in the post fight interview. He is such a *****.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:54 AM
-DSG-
Matthysse will KO Garcia

Rep Power: 16 -DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 325,680,362,730.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
I loved the way Kellerman was making excuses for Berto in the post fight interview. He is such a *****.
that was horrible dude can the ghost get his damn props he took the fight to berto and took his soul