Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO have been a disgrace tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampley, RJJ, and Kellerman were fine IMO. Lederman on the other hand...all you have to do is come forward and he gives you the round. Forget protecting yourself, you come forward and get nailed a staggering 50% of the time he still will give you the round. He's terrible.

Comment

when Kellerman said that only Berto is getting in trouble for holding n punching lol, he was smacking him behind the head lol!!!!!! Guerrero wasnt punching on purpose to the back of the head as obvious as Berto did a few times, Roy Jones seem to almost expose him when Roy ask him back "so its the ref's fault" were having these fouls lol

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Kellerman disappointed me tonight.
        Max is the ultimate company man.

Comment

cmoooon, it wasn't that bad

i thought the excessive clinching was worse than the commentary

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            when Kellerman said that only Berto is getting in trouble for holding n punching lol, he was smacking him behind the head lol!!!!!! Guerrero wasnt punching on purpose to the back of the head as obvious as Berto did a few times, Roy Jones seem to almost expose him when Roy ask him back "so its the ref's fault" were having these fouls lol
            I remember that clearly. Two rabbit punches in a row, even the crowd start booing - and Kellerman starts ranting about the ref. I mean, WTF.

It was farcical.

In the interviews, all I heard was the viciousness of Berto's punches, the ref being unjust, etc.

I've always thought boxing is a sport you interpret yourself, and you don't need people telling you what just happened (unless you're Larry X). I'm seriously gonna watch the next HBO fight on mute. I've tried it a few times and it was actually fascinating just watching the fight without the clowns chiming in. I went back cos I'm so used to hearing the commentary and the crowd but that's it, the next HBO is on mute.

I mean, I don't need this. I don't need my intelligence insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              Lampley, RJJ, and Kellerman were fine IMO. Lederman on the other hand...all you have to do is come forward and he gives you the round. Forget protecting yourself, you come forward and get nailed a staggering 50% of the time he still will give you the round. He's terrible.
              How was Lederman bad tonight? How could you see this as a close fight, I understand he has had bad nights, but tonight was not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                I remember that clearly. Two rabbit punches in a row, even the crowd start booing - and Kellerman starts ranting about the ref. I mean, WTF.

It was farcical.

In the interviews, all I heard was the viciousness of Berto's punches, the ref being unjust, etc.

I've always thought boxing is a sport you interpret yourself, and you don't need people telling you what just happened (unless you're Larry X). I'm seriously gonna watch the next HBO fight on mute. I've tried it a few times and it was actually fascinating just watching the fight without the clowns chiming in. I went back cos I'm so used to hearing the commentary and the crowd but that's it, the next HBO is on mute.

I mean, I don't need this. I don't need my intelligence insulted.
                I miss the crowd and hearing the impact of the punches. The commentary adds absolutely nothing.

I thought the tone of Kellerman's post-fight interviews was pathetic as well. He basically decided to turn it into a *****fest - "There's video evidence, Robert!"

Fair play to Guerrero for interrupting and demanding the credit he'd earned, because Max wasn't going to ask Berto to give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Anyone else getting sick and tired of Kellerman ovveracting to every fight like its an all time classic?
                  Just listening to his ridiculous comments tonight you would think we were watching Gatti-Ward when this fight was just plain ugly.
                  Roy Jones Jr. used to check him when they first started working together but it seems he has backed off him a bit.
                  Another huge issue tonight. I'm sorry but that wasn't a great fight. It had great will and guts from both fighters but was ugly and sloppy, sprinkled with a few genuinely exciting moments.

Watching that fight was a slog. I really dislike Berto the fighter due to the years of watching him stink up my screen, so watching him getting exposed against Ortiz was wonderful.

But tonight....I feel little. Between the holding and HBO, my enthusiasm has just dissipated.

Comment

I loved the way Kellerman was making excuses for Berto in the post fight interview. He is such a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I loved the way Kellerman was making excuses for Berto in the post fight interview. He is such a *****.
                      that was horrible dude can the ghost get his damn props he took the fight to berto and took his soul

Comment

Working...
                      X