Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Pick One
Saul Alvarez 14 29.17%
Timothy Bradley 2 4.17%
Robert Guerrero 0 0%
Andre Berto 0 0%
Sergio Martinez 32 66.67%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,946,329.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
Martinez,he is the bigger challenge
Canelo is a good fight too
All the others,not really
I'd say Martinez because he's the bigger man, but not necessarily the bigger challenge. After seeing how Sergio did against Barker and Macklin I don't see him as anything special. That and I strongly feel like Martinez has unfinished business with Chavez Jr.

I personally would rather see him fight Canelo. Canelo's performance over Mosley was much better than anything Martinez has done since Williams.

Berto, Guerrero and Bradley don't hold any real intrigue in a match up against Mayweather.

Alvarez absolutely does.

He's young, he's strong, he has solid power in both fists, and he's game. He says he would like a shot at Mayweather. He destroyed Cintron, who managed an ugly draw with Martinez.

I think that Canelo, with his size, power and most importantly his youth, would make for a hell of a match up with Floyd. I think if Floyd were to eat some of the shots from Canelo that he took from Mosley, he might get floored or worse.

Let's face it: Floyd's brilliant, not invulnerable.

And one of the greatest pieces of wisdom has always been "Fear the power of youth".
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-24-2012, 09:17 AM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 326,536,336,316.20
Total Points: 341,706,383,650.64
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

i think Canelo, i feel his just gonna keep eating Mayweathers punches n keep coming at him with those big punches he has

I think Martinez wouldnt be as exciting as canelo but he still would be a great match

all those fights would be exciting