Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-22-2012, 02:37 AM
Deltoro_10
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Deltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltoro_10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,644,053.28
Total Points: 106,018,663,146.41
for a top poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGirl View Post
Nah. Rios is not punch drunk. He's just stupid.
The reason Rios sound like that is it takes 3.54x times longer for a thought to process for him than the average human being.
We are learning about this at University.

Rios is a kind soul but he really is a dumb person. I met him a few times and the best examples I can think of was once I asked him

"who do you want to fight next'

Rios will have that blank adorable expression on his face and a few seconds later he will say 'I have no idea, but I'm ready for whatever'.
Sometimes it takes a full minute.
It's just the way his slow brain process the words and meanings. He need to put together the words into a sentence structure that he can understand with his limited intelligence.

Have you ever read the book of 'mice and men' ? Rios is like Lennie. As long as he have a George to lead him, he'll be fine.

What Rios need is a super intelligent female lawyer wife so she can literally think for him and all he needs to do is fight,eat, and ****.
I can see that it also makes me wonder if his absolute lack of defense will worsen his train of thought. His wife's no lawyer but she does have a master or phd though
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2012, 02:58 AM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,991,415,677.45
Total Points: 2,036,486,733.70
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGirl View Post
Tommy Hearns is the definition of misunderstood punch drunk just like Rios.

Even when he was a young teenager doing commercials for beds, he had that voice. He actually sound more or less the same now as he did after the Leonard I fight.

I also have no idea why so many people keep claiming Roy is damaged.
Roy sounds 100% fine and is a great commentator.
Roy commentary is simply spectacular.