Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,075.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
I'd think the shooters would have taken the coke back if it was drug related but who knows.
That's not how it works. The only debt you pay when these people want your name is your life.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM
koffiekewl
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 koffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,042.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacdbest View Post
That's what happened when u hang with the wrong crowd!! Floyd will probably end up the same!!
Saw this video of Floyd boasting of his jewellery and money, looking at the men at the background, i was like 'no wonder he had his jewellery stolen before'they appeared jealous,surprised and out of place,then floyd turned and ask 'why are u guys looking at me like that ? Well man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell u that, these guys u hand round with aren't rich like you, and it only takes a fool or a desparate chap with a gun to end it all.

I have always respect Floyd but if these people he shows his wealth to, trust me none of those bodyguard could protect him, he is going to open himself for robbery and serious injury.This is America, anyone can own a gun and it takes one bullet.

Why cant they advise him to be careful, counting millions on a plane, with fred billionaire, in his house.Who doesnt know he is rich ???
Old 11-21-2012, 05:10 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 403,148,875,740.03
Total Points: 416,255,238,286.11
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koffiekewl View Post
Saw this video of Floyd boasting of his jewellery and money, looking at the men at the background, i was like 'no wonder he had his jewellery stolen before'they appeared jealous,surprised and out of place,then floyd turned and ask 'why are u guys looking at me like that ? Well man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell u that, these guys u hand round with aren't rich like you, and it only takes a fool or a desparate chap with a gun to end it all.

I have always respect Floyd but if these people he shows his wealth to, trust me none of those bodyguard could protect him, he is going to open himself for robbery and serious injury.This is America, anyone can own a gun and it takes one bullet.

Why cant they advise him to be careful, counting millions on a plane, with fred billionaire, in his house.Who doesnt know he is rich ???
Have some respect. This is not the thread for that
Old 11-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Elotero
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Elotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud of
Bank: 39,368,021,007.08
Total Points: 242,367,992,996.04
Twitter Box - ThePhantom5 Salud, bro! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come***8706;ian View Post

At least 10 baggies of cocaine were found at the scene where Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot last night ... this according to officials in Puerto Rico.

Cops say ... Camacho's friend, who was driving the car, was in possession of 9 baggies of coke ... and a 10th baggie was found inside the vehicle. Cops say the 10th baggie was open when they found it.

As we previously reported, Camacho and his friend Adrian Mojica Moreno were hit in a drive-by shooting while sitting inside of a parked car.

Moreno died at the scene ... and Camacho -- who was hit multiple times in the face and neck -- was rushed to a nearby hospital where he went into cardiac arrest.

Camacho is reportedly brain dead ... and doctors have said he will need a miracle to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/21/hector...#ixzz2CtBvG9Uw
Macho story keeps getting sadder.

Sad to see him go out like this because the dude had major clout back in the day.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,720,001,262,091.28
Total Points: 1,966,001,447,978.20
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
I'd think the shooters would have taken the coke back if it was drug related but who knows.
Maybe there were 50 baggies of coke and they took most of them and split before the cops showed up.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:14 PM
koffiekewl
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 koffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these partskoffiekewl is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,042.08

We live to learn from all this ? Why do we use past experience to teach people way forward in life.This tread is not about a tribute to his life (Camacho), is about coke and people behaving badly
Old 11-21-2012, 05:15 PM
mrpain81
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 mrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 147,377,171,765,872.56
Total Points: 148,377,291,953,731.09
great poster - Melly-Mel Thanks for posting the Rd by Rds for the fights I don't get to see and supplying heaps of great info. - danc1984 funny shit! - Tom Flores thanks for posting on the thread - robson24 Consistently funny poster. Thumbs up. - ddangerous 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 

The good news is he probably didn't feel any pain going out like Scar Face.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Southpawology
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,101,364,621.22
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps 

Sitting in that nice asss mustang sure didnt help either. RIP macho
Old 11-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,000,281,884.56
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koffiekewl View Post

That's what i'm saying!!! This is not to thrash Floyd's name! This is Just a Warning to Floyd to clean up his acts! Stop being a gangster & be a fighter again and Fight Pacquiao before it's too late!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:22 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 403,148,875,740.03
Total Points: 416,255,238,286.11
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacdbest View Post
That's what i'm saying!!! This is not to thrash Floyd's name! This is Just a Warning to Floyd to clean up his acts! Stop being a gangster & be a fighter again and Fight Pacquiao before it's too late!
Dudes obsessed. Enjoy the ban