Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,901,023,142.09
Total Points: 934,208,399,295.22
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Has the Great PED Crusader even commented on the article in question since it was published?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 01:58 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 93 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,744,264,990,508,909.50
Total Points: 3,744,264,990,528,046.00
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor &lt;3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
Has the Great PED Crusader even commented on the article in question since it was published?
very good question.....dunno.........anybody with intel??
Old 11-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 189,624,059.03
Total Points: 521,314,785,690.36
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
you are a thread about if he should sue and asking if hes commented? Maybe his lawers said keep quiet and they will handle the rumour spreader.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:02 PM
illmaticfighter
Viva Mexico!!

Rep Power: 11 illmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,545,171,262.42
Total Points: 104,544,390,532.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Well first off he has no case, Hauser never accussed him of juicing the way Floyd did of Pacquiao. Floyd and his family really made false accusations and defamed Pacquiao's name. if Floyd does sue Hauser, All Hauser has to do is request the test results and Floyds medical history the way Pacmans lawyers did. But Golden Boy tried to silence Montoya, Goodman, and Hauser when they were trying to uncover this, so that shows you already they may have something to be nervous about or hide. Plus the way Hauser worded his article Floyd has no case, Hauser never said he was on the stuff. But Floyd Mayweather and his family have all blatantly said Pacquiao was a cheater and taking peds.

When Team Pac requested those medical history papers team mayweather backed down and rushed to settle out of court with a higher financial settlement.

So why would Floyd sue or throw a lawsuit when Hauser never said he was on juice but questioned the actions of Golden boy and USADA and his side already got nervous when team pac asked for his test results and medical prescription history?
i don't think floyd cheated because if he did it would've been exposed by now same with pac.I don't think floyd has a case to sue but if he does and he produces documents showing that he never tested positive will that be enough proof?

simply floyd is getting the pac man treatment but pac case looks a lot worse to me than Floyd's situation because pac flat out refused to go ahead with testing.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 189,624,059.03
Total Points: 521,314,785,690.36
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmaticfighter View Post
i don't think floyd cheated because if he did it would've been exposed by now same with pac.I don't think floyd has a case to sue but if he does and he produces documents showing that he never tested positive will that be enough proof?

simply floyd is getting the pac man treatment but pac case looks a lot worse to me than Floyd's situation because pac flat out refused to go ahead with testing.
another poster already listed all the results and proof needed but apparently a rumour is stronger than actual facts. If Hauser had something he wouldve said it by now i think. And from what i can see only Conte, Montoya, and Hauser are running with this.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:07 PM
strykr619
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,759.72
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicDaRula View Post
Do you think May should sue the writer and publisher of the article that links him but stops short of saying "May took peds" like Pac did? should he peruse legal action?

wachugot?
Mayweather does not want that can of worms to open up, its the easiest way for the plantiff to get the USADA to release all its data and if its true that there were some testing issues......
Old 11-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,141,947.85
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Floyd is committed to cleaning up boxing. We can expect him to launch an investigation into himself any day now.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,319,538,955,576,308.00
Total Points: 18,419,538,955,576,356.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I hope not have some personal respect floyd. Plus frivilous lawsuits hurt america in the long run.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 PM
BIGMARS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these partsBIGMARS is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,358.74
Total Points: 1,000,003,799.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykr619 View Post
Mayweather does not want that can of worms to open up, its the easiest way for the plantiff to get the USADA to release all its data and if its true that there were some testing issues......
So are we to believe Floyd controls USADA and pays them to destroy tests but is also worried about the data they would release too?
Old 11-21-2012, 02:13 PM
illmaticfighter
Viva Mexico!!

Rep Power: 11 illmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,545,171,262.42
Total Points: 104,544,390,532.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
another poster already listed all the results and proof needed but apparently a rumour is stronger than actual facts. If Hauser had something he wouldve said it by now i think. And from what i can see only Conte, Montoya, and Hauser are running with this.
exactly ,but like i stated if floyd does sue and it opens these can of worms and nothing is proven not one single negative test it still won't be enough proof.

so in a way floyd does have a case because some people will always believe montoya story same with pac's situation kinda ironic.