Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 01:30 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,436,863,853,049.18
Total Points: 5,673,925,748,871.46
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by checko12 View Post
I knew that was going to happen. You're quick haha! I didn't bring Money's name into this. You did.
Yes, because when you talk boxing with anyone worldwide like I do, Mayweather's name comes up and I don't know if you know this chief but Pac fights in the same weight class as Floyd does. GRANTED, Pac hasn't fought a guy in THAT weight class for some time but I'm sure you get the idea as you don't come off as a complete f*cking moron.

But I feel you, if pac had only decided to fight Floyd instead of starting his trend of taking on sh*t opposition with Clottey, Margarito and Mosley and then moving onto ducking the entire WW division by fighting guys who are not even ranked at WW.

What's next? Rios? hey if it's Bradley II AT LEAST Bradley is a WW now by default right?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 03:47 PM
checko12
Contender

Rep Power: 5 checko12 has a spectacular aura aboutchecko12 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,562.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
Yes, because when you talk boxing with anyone worldwide like I do, Mayweather's name comes up and I don't know if you know this chief but Pac fights in the same weight class as Floyd does. GRANTED, Pac hasn't fought a guy in THAT weight class for some time but I'm sure you get the idea as you don't come off as a complete f*cking moron.

But I feel you, if pac had only decided to fight Floyd instead of starting his trend of taking on sh*t opposition with Clottey, Margarito and Mosley and then moving onto ducking the entire WW division by fighting guys who are not even ranked at WW.

What's next? Rios? hey if it's Bradley II AT LEAST Bradley is a WW now by default right?
With all due respect. BOTH Floyd and Manny have taken on s. hit opposition since their so called "mega fight" negotiations began years ago. They're both talented fighters who were quickly running out of quality opponents. Both should be blamed for not fighting each other. I'm a Pacquiao fan all day but a boxing fan first.. If Pacman steps in the ring with Floyd, Manny's getting his ass kicked. I call it like it is.. but I can't agree with you when you say that Manny's last 4 opponents were BS compared to Floyd's.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:38 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,436,863,853,049.18
Total Points: 5,673,925,748,871.46
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by checko12 View Post
With all due respect. BOTH Floyd and Manny have taken on s. hit opposition since their so called "mega fight" negotiations began years ago. They're both talented fighters who were quickly running out of quality opponents. Both should be blamed for not fighting each other. I'm a Pacquiao fan all day but a boxing fan first.. If Pacman steps in the ring with Floyd, Manny's getting his ass kicked. I call it like it is.. but I can't agree with you when you say that Manny's last 4 opponents were BS compared to Floyd's.
Not true. Floyd in fact has (outside of Pac) fought the best.

-WW Champ Mosley (who pac ducked)

-JMW title holder Cotto who Floyd just beat AT JMW.

2 TOP rated guys in THEIR division. Tell me, when was the last time Pac did that?

Outside of Ortiz (who came off fight of the year), dating all the way back to the Hoya fight, all the guys Floyd fought where coming off KO/TKO wins and had titles.

Granted JMM at WW was a sh*t fight for fat Floyd but how long ago was that and what was the outcome of Pac vs JMM IV at WW?

Ortiz was a legit WW title holder. In fact he was more legit than JMM and Bradley when Pac fought them. Not to mention Rios who Bob keeps talking about being lined up for Pac next.

Floyd, outside of Pac IS fighting the best. Pac outside of Floyd is fighting everyone BUT the best. Bradley wasn't even a WW. JMM was not a WW. Mosley was losing, Margarito was losing/cheating and Clottey was losing.. Pac can't even fight guys winning. If they are winning they are not even in the weight division pac is fighting them in. That is not fighting the best.

Who in the WW and JMW division has fought better WW and JMW opposition than Floyd right now?

Last edited by WESS; 11-21-2012 at 04:42 PM.