Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 07:40 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,742.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I have a feeling that if this fight is close like the previous 3, JMM will get the W.

The question remains as to what then? Pac vs Bradley II? Then Pac vs JMM V? Meanwhile will Bob push Rios up to WW for a Pac vs Rios fight after....

As much as JMM deserves a win, I don't want to see what happens after it...
Hahaha .. the truth can be funny too. Irony is wasted on the agenda driven mind.

Pac has such a cult following that Arum could put him up against Paul Williams tomorrow and Manny's legions would line up to see it.

Its great business for Top Rank. Its terrible for boxing itself and the fans.

Had anyone touted as a top boxer fought the last 4 guys that Pacquiao had chosen they would be ridiculed beyond belief.

Pacquiao is the boxing equivalent of Mitt Romney. He's an alternative to those who don't prefer their champions loud and flashy ... even though that has little to do with performances and should have even less to do with acknowledgment of the elite.

Just ask Ali.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 AM
checko12
Contender

Rep Power: 5 checko12 has a spectacular aura aboutchecko12 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,568.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
you can't blame Roach for Khan not having a chin, Chavez drinking pot, Pacquiao running for office, and Linares for just plain ole sucking. its his job to set up a gameplan for fight night, it is the fighters job to execute it.
People are starting to drink pot now?!?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
checko12
Contender

Rep Power: 5 checko12 has a spectacular aura aboutchecko12 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
Hahaha .. the truth can be funny too. Irony is wasted on the agenda driven mind.

Pac has such a cult following that Arum could put him up against Paul Williams tomorrow and Manny's legions would line up to see it.

Had anyone touted as a top boxer fought the last 4 guys that Pacquiao had chosen they would be ridiculed beyond belief.

Pacquiao is the boxing equivalent of Mitt Romney. He's an alternative to those who don't prefer their champions loud and flashy ... even though that has little to do with performances and should have even less to do with acknowledgment of the elite.

Just ask Ali.
As opposed to...??? This is a **** statement
Old 11-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,380,080.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

If Pac doesn't stop JMM he will lose....
Old 11-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,742.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by checko12 View Post
As opposed to...??? This is a **** statement
As opposed to what?
Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,627,506,699,138.14
Total Points: 6,864,568,576,124.89
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:

Just ask Ali.

This is EXACTLY why Pac selected Cotto as his first choice since losing to a JWW at WW, yet Bob couldn't force Cotto to fight Pac at some catch weight (again).

Pac knows he needs a fight that will make him look good and Cotto would have been just that. He's been fighting sh*t opposition at WW since fighting Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009 and when he's not fighting sh*t WW's he's forcing guys to move up.

It's funny as not one single cowardly pactart has even challenged the question when I ask; WHEN was the last time Pac fought a TOP 3 WW?

WHEN was the last time Pac fought a WW Champion?

WHEN was the last time Pac even fought a WW who was actually winning?

But hey let's keep talking about when Mayweather "forced" the FORMER WW titlist in Ricky "fatton" Hatton up to WW. Or when the fat Mayweather forced JMM up to WW while we talk about Pac fighting JMM III/IV/Bradley, Rios at WW. Double standards? Naaaaa, letís just keep it simple, Bob never lies, Bradley is ducking Pac and Mayweather is scared.. Yeah that's simple enough!

Btw, good to see you back.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,057,096,855,980.17
Total Points: 5,672,748,094,237.33
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Pacquiao should try to win for Pacquiao, regardless if Roach has lost his last 5 big fights?
Old 11-21-2012, 11:25 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,627,506,699,138.14
Total Points: 6,864,568,576,124.89
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
As opposed to what?
I think he wants to say Mayweather instead of fighting a loser in Clottey years ago. Maybe Mosley when he was the WW Champion. Maybe any top WW at WW?

OR if Pac felt he didn't want to fight any top WW's, "too small" Pac who has to eat thousands of calories to make WW could move down and fight JWW's...

Or is this only expected when Floyd fights "smaller" fighters at WW?

I think heís just acknowledging that you're correct and shouldnít make it so obvious about Pacís sh*t run since fighting Cotto back in 2009 which is ironically why Pac wanted to fight Cotto again (at a catchweight again).

Also it didnít look good that Cotto was just coming off a loss to Floyd which the pactarts try to forget, especially since Cotto was Pac's #1 choice after Pac lost to Bradley.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:13 PM
checko12
Contender

Quote:
As opposed to what?
As opposed to what other fighter. You mentioned "Had anyone touted as a top boxer fought the last 4 guys that Pacquiao had chosen they would be ridiculed beyond belief". What fighter(s) did you have in mind?
Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 PM
checko12
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I think he wants to say Mayweather instead of fighting a loser in Clottey years ago. Maybe Mosley when he was the WW Champion. Maybe any top WW at WW?

OR if Pac felt he didn't want to fight any top WW's, "too small" Pac who has to eat thousands of calories to make WW could move down and fight JWW's...

Or is this only expected when Floyd fights "smaller" fighters at WW?

I think heís just acknowledging that you're correct and shouldnít make it so obvious about Pacís sh*t run since fighting Cotto back in 2009 which is ironically why Pac wanted to fight Cotto again (at a catchweight again).

Also it didnít look good that Cotto was just coming off a loss to Floyd which the pactarts try to forget, especially since Cotto was Pac's #1 choice after Pac lost to Bradley.
I knew that was going to happen. You're quick haha! I didn't bring Money's name into this. You did.