Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Fasttimes
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,327.82
Default Since USADA is Getting Tossed Under the Bus ....

The main source of the rumours were Gabe Montoya obviously, as he was posting at DHB and he was posting with a dude diamondsmuggler that it was FACT that Floyd was not doing CIR testing, on top of that, he also claimed Foyd set the cutoff dates for blood testing and that he did not do longtitudinal testing.

ALL FALSE.

USADA published a letter referencing the falsities, and Gabe still ignored it even though it was directly addressing conversations he and Victor Conte had been having.

Gabe also erased SEVERAL posts bad mouthing Floyd and the USADA in order to cover his tracks once the letter was published, I know because my posts were deleted as well (They were exchanges between he and I in the HGH thread concerning the tests)
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 69 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,060,014,214.05
Total Points: 50,206,398,051,433.31
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Let the truth be known though the heavens may fall.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 655,177,846,429,812,992.00
Total Points: 663,077,846,529,826,176.00
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

those pics being "photoshopped" were also false
Old 11-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Fasttimes
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts

by Michael Woods

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency took issue with assertions made by Victor Conte in a May 9 NYFightBlog post ("Peterson-Khan II off; Victor Conte told us so").

Conte was introduced to the sports world when his BALCO empire was busted in 2004. He was indicted for distributing steroids and had to serve four months in prison in 2005 and 2006. The California resident, who now runs a nutritional supplement company, has of late been vocal about what he says is the rampant use and abuse of PEDs in the sports world. He has been working with several boxers, including ex-welterweight champion Andre Berto and current super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire, advising them on training methods and supplement use.

After junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (30-1; age 28; from D.C.) tested positive for a banned substance on Tuesday, NYFightBlog checked in with Conte, the man who helped create a number of designer performance enhancers and admitted he crafted PED intake plans for some of the world's foremost athletes.

Fight fans were amped to see if Peterson could perform as well on May 19 as he did on Dec. 10, when he beat WBA and IBF champion Amir Khan via split decision. We asked for Conte's take on the positive test, and the ramifications when the disappointing news hit the wires.

Conte, not one to shrink into the background following his stint of ignominy, weighed in.

In the May 9 post, he applauded the outfit that oversaw the Peterson-Khan tests, VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association), and opined that it was to VADA's credit that Peterson was flagged for what turned out to be usage of synthetic testosterone. Conte took heavy shots at the testing giant USADA (U.S. Anti-Doping Agency), the national anti-doping organization for the U.S. Olympic team, named by Congress the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the U.S.

Specifically, Conte said the USADA might not have caught Peterson because, Conte maintained, it does not use the CIR (carbon isotope ratio) test on every sample.

"If USADA were doing the testing, he said, the CIR test would only have been done if a red flag was raised from their testosterone-to-epitestosterone test, or T/E ratio, test," the original post read. "Under USADA rules, if the T/E level breaches a 4-1 ratio, a CIR is then administered."((

USADA reached out to NYFightBlog to dispute the Conte claims about when it uses the CIR test. I should have reached out to USADA earlier. ((USADA furnished a statement to this writer disputing much of what Conte said in the blog post.

"CIR is a regular part of the USADA testing program for all athletes under USADA's jurisdiction, as well as a routine part of the anti-doping programs conducted by USADA in the sport of professional boxing," USADA said. "It is completely inaccurate to say that CIR testing would only be done if a T/E ratio is 4-1."

Conte told NYFightBlog that VADA flagging the Peterson specimen will result in the embrace of the CIR test by testing entities, and the jettisoning of the T/E ratio test, which he disputed as a loophole you can fit a Mack truck through.

USADA countered that CIR has, in fact, been embraced in the testing community:

"CIR has been used by anti-doping organizations internationally since the early 2000s and there have been many athletes sanctioned by USADA and other national anti-doping organizations around the world as the result of CIR testing. CIR is an important tool in our toolbox and we use it strategically and effectively."

Conte, in the May 9 post, didn't hide his take that he thinks VADA's screen are superior to USADA's. USADA reached out to NYFightBlog to rebut what it says are erroneous assertions by Conte, and assure sports fans that their protocol and test plans are top grade.

"USADA also collects longitudinal data that allows us to monitor any fluctuations in an athlete's own biological parameters and closely examine any changes or indicators," USADA said. "(USADA) can also confirm that for the (May 5) Mayweather vs. Cotto fight, all of the samples collected from both fighters underwent CIR testing."

The fallout from the Peterson positive, shocking to the fight game community since we heard that he'd been the one to push hard for stringent testing, continues to ripple. Khan (26-2; age 25; living in England) issued a statement after word dropped that the fight was scrapped.

"No one was more shocked and upset by the cancellation of next week's fight than me," he said. "I had been training hard for almost eight weeks and was ready to put on a dazzling performance and win my belts back. I know many of you purchased tickets for the fight and had planned to make the trip to Las Vegas next weekend. For any inconvenience or hardship this cancellation has caused, I am truly sorry."

Team Peterson also put out a statement: "We still stand behind the fact that he did nothing wrong and he was more than ready to go through with the May 19 fight."

They insist that Peterson had extremely low levels of testosterone in his system, and a physician prescribed testosterone supplements in November 2011, before his fight with Khan.

http://espn.go.com/b...onte-assertions
Old 11-19-2012, 07:56 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,218,189.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Mayweather on that dope.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,289,231,386,179.93
Total Points: 23,290,241,123,146.41
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
Mayweather on that dope.
Its all dat A side meth in his lottery soda.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Fasttimes
Banned

Trolls are out today I see
Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,409,376,269,380,284.00
Total Points: 3,441,276,269,445,632.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
those pics being "photoshopped" were also false
The ones like this one?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Ryn0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Ryn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,713,422,058,757.94
Total Points: 120,713,422,112,119.23
Thanks buddy. -GO KING ARTHUR! - VanesBoxing Thanks for the tips - slicksouthpaw16 Cheers man.  Thanks for the mention. - ABOSWORTH For an awesome poster - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - Sithis 
For the Mayweather boat...LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma I bought ya a pint, you have fulled my nuthugging for calzaghe, thanks :) - GreatJoe excellent post responding to NE - ИATAS 
Childhood Cancer - BatTheMan Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
The ones like this one?
Oscars head looks really big in that photo....

Steroids give you a bigger head, coincidence I think not!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:37 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,409,376,269,380,284.00
Total Points: 3,441,276,269,445,632.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryn0 View Post
Oscars head looks really big in that photo....

Steroids give you a bigger head, coincidence I think not!
Naaah it's just photoshopped onto a female body. That's why the head looks disproportional to the body.