Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 PM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,086,031,545.20
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Maidana Eyes Guerrero-Berto Winner, Prefers Guerrero

Marcos "Chino" Maidana has an upcoming fight scheduled on December 12th in his home country of Argentina. While his opponent is yet to be determined, Maidana is already training in Oxnard with Robert Garcia in preparation for the fight.

Maidana entered the Welterweight division earlier this year and while he lost his debut against Devon Alexander, he bounced back nicely with a 8th round stoppage over the tough Jesus Soto Karass. As he now feels better acclimated to 147 lbs, Maidana is looking to have a big year in 2013 and informed BoxingsScene he has his eyes set on the outcome of an upcoming fight.
[Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2012, 02:27 PM
feroth
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 feroth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,535.67

isn't it harder to get inside on southpaws...they never line up right I find. The left hook to the liver and straight right work well on them tho. And isn't Berto the one who likes to sit on the ropes and let u crowd him and pound on his arms and body? Guerrero keeps the fight in the centre of the ring and turns you all night, but he lets his hands go a lot, both guys match up and dont match up with Maidana not sure if he'll be any good at 147 either way tho
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM
mrpleaseplease
Contender

Total Points: 4,768.48

an opponent to be named? so he gets smashed by alexander, beats a c fighter in soto karass, and he gonna fight a ham n egger on the 12th and that gets him a titleshot?(even if it's interm champ) Maidana is a b grade fighter at best, very exciting fighter but a b none the less. marcos has a very limited skill set and imo i can't see him improving enough to beat the a class fighters(and i don't consider alexander an a class fighter). I compare marcos to mayorga. maby get a title or two, but a weak champ and a b grade fighter. mayorga beat lewis,and forrest and lost to the rest, maidana beat........ wait a min, he hasnt beaten anyone of the caliber of vernon. marcos is what he is which is exciting, but thats it. peace ya'll
Old 11-19-2012, 03:20 PM
feroth
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 feroth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,535.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
an opponent to be named? so he gets smashed by alexander, beats a c fighter in soto karass, and he gonna fight a ham n egger on the 12th and that gets him a titleshot?(even if it's interm champ) Maidana is a b grade fighter at best, very exciting fighter but a b none the less. marcos has a very limited skill set and imo i can't see him improving enough to beat the a class fighters(and i don't consider alexander an a class fighter). I compare marcos to mayorga. maby get a title or two, but a weak champ and a b grade fighter. mayorga beat lewis,and forrest and lost to the rest, maidana beat........ wait a min, he hasnt beaten anyone of the caliber of vernon. marcos is what he is which is exciting, but thats it. peace ya'll
Interim belt isn't a title shot...even if that retard Guerrero aka the firs Mexican to win 17 world titles in 17 different weight divisions thinks it is. And Berto and Guerrero are not A level fighters either...who has Berto beat? Who has Guerrero beat?...I think thats the level of guys that Miadana should be fighting
Old 11-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Rikanlynx86
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Rikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,002.91
that Tito sig is hot - torosboxing75 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feroth View Post
Interim belt isn't a title shot...even if that retard Guerrero aka the firs Mexican to win 17 world titles in 17 different weight divisions thinks it is. And Berto and Guerrero are not A level fighters either...who has Berto beat? Who has Guerrero beat?...I think thats the level of guys that Miadana should be fighting
Great Point
Old 11-19-2012, 04:11 PM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,291,339,918.50
Total Points: 12,241,287,358.74
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

I like watching Maidana fight, I do wish he'd get a decent trainer to work on his setting up his punches a bit better and using his feet more for avoiding punches but the kid is a warrior. He earned a fan here in that khan fight..
Old 11-19-2012, 04:20 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178,860,241,272,048.00
Total Points: 1,285,760,241,307,762.50
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feroth View Post
But IMO they both beat Maidana. Berto might be a closer fight but I think Guerrero easily UD's him.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:21 PM
nycsmooth
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 nycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,537.89
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 you deserve a kick for your stupid posts - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S~T~J Gay and Lesbian Pride - S~T~J 

no 1 goes to A'tina 2 win, so much 4 the "opponent'.. RG beats Berto,...he's average...RG has more heart than most give him credit 4 & will beat Maidana, a strong but average guy ...get inside a southpaw??easiest punch is a left hook under to the body/ribs...I remember what Eddie "Flame" Gregory did 2 Marvin Johnson, Gregory was pretty good, I must b getting old as I was there when he lost 2 the great Bennie Briscoe...
Old 11-19-2012, 04:37 PM
285Kid
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,100,062,952.80

WBA: Paul Malignaggi

1. Diego Chavez
2. Marcos Maidana
3. Ed Paredes
4. Jessie Vargas
5. Kevin Bizier

stay in your ranking fight the winner of Chavez/Pauli
Old 11-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Jayallday9
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Jayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 14,090.53

What Maidana doesn't want is a fight against another fast black kid who isn't so easy to hit!! And Devin is a southpaw and he killed Maidana so no it's not easier to get inside. Come to think of it, Robert is a better boxer than Berto so he's better of fighting Berto imo.

Last edited by Jayallday9; 11-19-2012 at 04:50 PM.