Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2012, 04:21 PM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,432,576.00
sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear The_Man - TBear 
superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 
Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland Happy Holidays ßringer - TBear 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Angel View Post
What I didn't get was why are the ones requesting the tests the ones failing them?
It's a diversionary tactic, employed by people (most notably politicians) all the time : Accuse your opponet of something you are guilty of doing yourself in order to cast yourself in the light of a crusader and, in the process, fool the general public. In short, it's hypocritical.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2012, 04:22 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender

Rep Power: 4 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,982.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
Even Broner is now suspected of cheating because of the Haymon connection.
Again, you act as if that's some big surprise. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking a ****tail of PED's as we speak.

Moral of the story, it's old news, unless you know nothing about big money sports, and the type of pressure these guys have to deal with.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 310,202.92
Total Points: 9,371,058,743,873.99
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

I'm just curious, what's the difference between this threads article and this one:

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...-pacquiao-with

One of Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao***8217;s former sparring partners has admitted that he regularly injected the fighter with steroids ***8221;in the locker room, in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek!***8221;

The man, a Filipino and former pro fighter, now fears the wrath of millions of his fellow countrymen, and as a result, his identity is protected. He claims to have worked with Pacquiao from ***8221;his early years***8221; up until Pacquiao***8217;s 2010 fight with Miguel Cotto, and claims Pacman only began using steroids in anticipation of his 2009 fight with Oscar De La Hoya.

He also claims that Pacquiao has switched from using steroids, to now using a complex mixture of HGH (human growth hormone) and insulin, a combination that is virtually undetectable in post fight drug tests.

In an interview given in a top secret location in Las Vegas, the former Pacquiao associate said ***8221;Manny was curious about using steroids for many years before he actually started. There is a lot of steroid use in the Philippines, and they are easy to get. But Manny hates needles! He hates ***8216;em.***8221;

***8221;Manny was already on the way to becoming one of boxing***8217;s greats when he got the call from De La Hoya and his people about a fight. Oscar wanted a rematch with Mayweather, buy Mayweather decided to retire. Someone came up with the idea for De La Hoya and Manny as a potential big fight. When I heard about it, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard.***8221;

By the time De La Hoya came calling, Manny Pacquiao was already a twelve year veteran with a 47-3-2 record, and world titles at flyweight, super bantamweight, super featherweight and lightweight. He had been knocked cold twice as a flyweight in the 90***8242;s, and also lost on points to Erik Morales in a bout at super featherweight in 2005, Pacquiao***8217;s last defeat. Pacman had come out on top in grueling rivalries with Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manual Marquez.

In March 2008 he defeated Marquez for the WBC super featherweight title via a split decision, and three months later he battered David Diaz to defeat in nine rounds for the WBC lightweight title. From world flyweight champion to world title holder at lightweight in nine years is both an incredible and unequaled achievement, and also feasible and believable, considering Pacquiao***8217;s speed, southpaw boxing ability and punching power. His sudden leap in 2008 to welterweight, and subsequently beyond, and his complete mastery of much bigger fighters, had opened the door to debate as to whether the Filipino may be using performance enhancing drugs.

***8221;Manny knew there was no way he could beat Oscar. But there was also no way he was gonna pass up the biggest fight, the biggest opportunity of his life. This was it, the big time.***8221; said his former sparring partner.

***8221;Manny never looked at using drugs as cheating. It was just a way of evening things up a little. Oscar was naturally much bigger and stronger than Manny. Of course, on the night we were all shocked. He beat the living crap out of De La Hoya.***8221;

Just seven months earlier De La Hoya had cruised to a win over contender Steve Forbes, Prior to that, in May 2007, he had come closer that anyone before to beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. Although 35, De La Hoya was a massive favorite to defeat Pacquiao. Instead his corner pulled him out after suffering a one sided pummeling for eight rounds.

***8221;After the fight, everyone was going crazy for Manny. We who were in the know about the steroids were just looking at each other holding our breath and hoping no one would start wondering how that could have happened.***8221;

The sparring partner says he began regularly injecting Pacquiao with steroids in preparation for his subsequent fights with Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto.

***8221;Once a week, right in the locker room of the Wild Card (Gym). Manny would drop his shorts and clench his teeth, and I would give him a jab in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek. He hated every shot.***8221;

The contact also said that Pacquiao***8217;s drugs were changed from regular steroids to a far less detectable combination of HGH and insulin after Floyd Mayweather began pointing the finger and making suggestions that Pacquiao***8217;s almost super human ring achievements may not be all down to natural ability.

***8221;They got spooked when Floyd rumbled ***8216;em.***8221; said the contact. ***8221;That whole thing with the pre fight blood test during the negotiations for a Pacquiao v Mayweather fight last year was because Manny and his team knew they needed one month prior to the fight to guarantee 100% that they would be clean in all tests.***8221;

The sparring partner fell out with the Pacquiao camp after the Cotto fight, but he bares his former boss no ill will, and wishes him success v Shane Mosley in Las Vegas on Saturday night. ***8221;I hope he kicks Mosley***8217;s butt on Saturday, and I know he will. Mosley used to be a big time juicer, as everyone knows. Maybe he***8217;s back on it for this fight. He sure needs to be
!***8221;

For those that try to put it on "50 cent's website", just realize that 50 also said Floyd has been ducking Pac. So chose your theory wisely.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,518.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

half of you just want blacks exterminated off the earth

and the other half are just pac man fans looking for get back

thats it thats all!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:29 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,245,360,656,874,195.00
Total Points: 3,245,360,656,883,576.50
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
god bless you homie, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

1 thing that keeps standing out to me when i read some replies on here, a lot of folks saying "USADA wouldnt hide Floyd's test result and tarnish their image and risk it all for Floyd" etc

We don't know what the contract between GBP and USADA says. Maybe USADA are sticking to the contract, just the loop holes are so large that a cover up is possible and they don't actually have to "hide" anything??
Old 11-19-2012, 04:32 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 310,202.92
Total Points: 9,371,058,743,873.99
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

The article that I just posted also has "sources" that are anonymous.

If anything, people should be asking USADA why they discarded their testing sample in the Quillin-Wright bout regardless of either guy approving random testing or not. I could see an argument against USADA. This doesn't make Mayweather guilty, but it does make USADA protocol seem a bit shaky.

But if we're going to read so deeply into "anonymous" sources, we should do the same with Manny's sparring partner saying he injected Pac with steroids.

Just sayin.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:33 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team

Rep Power: 15 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,177,701,793.11
Total Points: 59,188,832,591.87

This is supposed to be Floyd fans' favorite subject, how the favor strict testing and all that. Now they seem to be against people trying to uncover the truth.

Pinoy4ever
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Pinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,021,206.45

interesting
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,765,222,466,682,204,160.00
Total Points: 5,765,223,490,629,238,784.00
BOSS - komodo Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- You da man! - kiDynamite92 Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
1 thing that keeps standing out to me when i read some replies on here, a lot of folks saying "USADA wouldnt hide Floyd's test result and tarnish their image and risk it all for Floyd" etc

We don't know what the contract between GBP and USADA says. Maybe USADA are sticking to the contract, just the loop holes are so large that a cover up is possible and they don't actually have to "hide" anything??
True, I mean if THEY... HIRE... Usada, then maybe they can put their own terms of what THEY want as a promotional company.

For example, if one of our fighters tests positive, then you notify us... and it ends there.

They are working for the companies paying them... not "boxing".
Old 11-19-2012, 04:34 PM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,432,576.00
sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear The_Man - TBear 
superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 
Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland Happy Holidays ßringer - TBear 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
I'm just curious, what's the difference between this threads article and this one:

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...-pacquiao-with

One of Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao’s former sparring partners has admitted that he regularly injected the fighter with steroids ”in the locker room, in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek!”

The man, a Filipino and former pro fighter, now fears the wrath of millions of his fellow countrymen, and as a result, his identity is protected. He claims to have worked with Pacquiao from ”his early years” up until Pacquiao’s 2010 fight with Miguel Cotto, and claims Pacman only began using steroids in anticipation of his 2009 fight with Oscar De La Hoya.

He also claims that Pacquiao has switched from using steroids, to now using a complex mixture of HGH (human growth hormone) and insulin, a combination that is virtually undetectable in post fight drug tests.

In an interview given in a top secret location in Las Vegas, the former Pacquiao associate said ”Manny was curious about using steroids for many years before he actually started. There is a lot of steroid use in the Philippines, and they are easy to get. But Manny hates needles! He hates ‘em.”

”Manny was already on the way to becoming one of boxing’s greats when he got the call from De La Hoya and his people about a fight. Oscar wanted a rematch with Mayweather, buy Mayweather decided to retire. Someone came up with the idea for De La Hoya and Manny as a potential big fight. When I heard about it, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard.”

By the time De La Hoya came calling, Manny Pacquiao was already a twelve year veteran with a 47-3-2 record, and world titles at flyweight, super bantamweight, super featherweight and lightweight. He had been knocked cold twice as a flyweight in the 90***8242;s, and also lost on points to Erik Morales in a bout at super featherweight in 2005, Pacquiao’s last defeat. Pacman had come out on top in grueling rivalries with Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manual Marquez.

In March 2008 he defeated Marquez for the WBC super featherweight title via a split decision, and three months later he battered David Diaz to defeat in nine rounds for the WBC lightweight title. From world flyweight champion to world title holder at lightweight in nine years is both an incredible and unequaled achievement, and also feasible and believable, considering Pacquiao’s speed, southpaw boxing ability and punching power. His sudden leap in 2008 to welterweight, and subsequently beyond, and his complete mastery of much bigger fighters, had opened the door to debate as to whether the Filipino may be using performance enhancing drugs.

”Manny knew there was no way he could beat Oscar. But there was also no way he was gonna pass up the biggest fight, the biggest opportunity of his life. This was it, the big time.” said his former sparring partner.

”Manny never looked at using drugs as cheating. It was just a way of evening things up a little. Oscar was naturally much bigger and stronger than Manny. Of course, on the night we were all shocked. He beat the living crap out of De La Hoya.”

Just seven months earlier De La Hoya had cruised to a win over contender Steve Forbes, Prior to that, in May 2007, he had come closer that anyone before to beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. Although 35, De La Hoya was a massive favorite to defeat Pacquiao. Instead his corner pulled him out after suffering a one sided pummeling for eight rounds.

”After the fight, everyone was going crazy for Manny. We who were in the know about the steroids were just looking at each other holding our breath and hoping no one would start wondering how that could have happened.”

The sparring partner says he began regularly injecting Pacquiao with steroids in preparation for his subsequent fights with Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto.

”Once a week, right in the locker room of the Wild Card (Gym). Manny would drop his shorts and clench his teeth, and I would give him a jab in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek. He hated every shot.”

The contact also said that Pacquiao’s drugs were changed from regular steroids to a far less detectable combination of HGH and insulin after Floyd Mayweather began pointing the finger and making suggestions that Pacquiao’s almost super human ring achievements may not be all down to natural ability.

”They got spooked when Floyd rumbled ‘em.” said the contact. ”That whole thing with the pre fight blood test during the negotiations for a Pacquiao v Mayweather fight last year was because Manny and his team knew they needed one month prior to the fight to guarantee 100% that they would be clean in all tests.”

The sparring partner fell out with the Pacquiao camp after the Cotto fight, but he bares his former boss no ill will, and wishes him success v Shane Mosley in Las Vegas on Saturday night. ”I hope he kicks Mosley’s butt on Saturday, and I know he will. Mosley used to be a big time juicer, as everyone knows. Maybe he’s back on it for this fight. He sure needs to be
!”

For those that try to put it on "50 cent's website", just realize that 50 also said Floyd has been ducking Pac. So chose your theory wisely.
This article (the one Bat posted) is written by a certified journalist with 34 years of writing experience, who has a bonafide reputation as being credible, and currently sits as the chairman of the 'Boxing Writer's Association of America's membership committee.