Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 45 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,536,376,607,191.19
Total Points: 29,537,386,360,925.96
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery 
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair 
You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! Congrats on 10,000 posts - jas Stay mad, brothers stay dominating - GettinMoney 
U stay hating, we stay shining :) - GettinMoney We stay on top, imagine it's Floyd - GettinMoney U still mad, Pac stay sleeping - GettinMoney For the Pacstan butthurt - GettinMoney Another straight right to Pacs jaw lmfao - GettinMoney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHolyCross View Post
only sht we have on pacquiao is "he refused drug tests"
except i dont remember him ever refusing it but instead beggining with, unlimited urine testing no blood testing 2 weeks before fight, to unlimited urine testing no blood 2 week before fight, to no blood testing night before fight, can test after fight to then full testing, which was like 2010 that he agreed to full testing except floyd had chosen to cover his ears and sing a melody
That whole 'he refused drug tests' nonsense is completely disingenuous and should be treated with contempt. All the nonsense and push and shove between the two camps on that issue had more to do with a clah of monumental ego's than it did someone trying to hide steroid abuse. Floydiots just refuse to see that as its not convenient and they will only mimic what comes out from camp Floyd, even extending the idiocy at times.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 40 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,271,380,116,876.16
Total Points: 1,284,486,486,044.85
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
He is doing what a journalist shall do. Write rumour if it is a rumour. A rumour is if you only have one source or no primary source (hear-say). You cannot expect him to reveal his primary sources for this. That would be a violation of rule no.1. for journalists.
journalists indeed do protect their sources but hauser didnt even quote a source! i suggest u take a journalism class. this is really unacceptable. ask any journalist if they could get away with this writing for a major paper and i guarantee u theyd laugh. u dont write an article based on rumors and then expect it to be taken seriously. the fact that he didnt quote even one source in the article says everything that needs to be said.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 26 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,167,257.86
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
As for the article there's several points that has to be adressed not only by Mayweather but also, and IMO more importantly, by GBP. These next weeks will be ugly. I guarantee it.
I imagine they'll all try to ignore it as much as they can. It would be great if Hauser got to pose some of these questions to the relevant parties directly but there's not much chance of that.

One thing for certain is that if Hauser is wrong, there should be several defamation suits on his way.

If they don't arrive, well then....
Old 11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
radioraheem
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 radioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 334,184.36
Total Points: 5,100,000,436,285.71
bitter Peterson fan accusing Lucas of PEDs. TKO3 - thuggery have a buck - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
my problem with this is who do u write an article as a jorunalist and use rumours as the basis for your argument? thats not journalism. thats unacceptable and its irresponsible. if u are gonna report something, u better damn well have the facts and the primary sources to back it up. i dont get how journalists get away with this, in every other professional literary field, u could never do that. but its ok to post rumor as fact. compelling article? sure if u are so ready to believe whatever someone tells u.
Because this is the internet. With internet journalism, and especially amateur journalism, there is a big time lack of fact-checking. But that's why these so-called journalists usually aren't writing professionally for any reputable magazines, newspapers, etc. On the internet, you can write an article claiming that President Obama is on steroids so that he can play basketball effectively, and you'd have a legion of folks that will take it in as fact. Rumors and lies can very quickly become fact on the internet. And that's just the way it is now.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,096.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Who to believe a well established trusted organisation or a boxing writer with a grudge where his only evidence is a rumour?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:22 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,228,055,983,065,022.25
Total Points: 1,228,055,983,252,952.25
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
journalists indeed do protect their sources but hauser didnt even quote a source! i suggest u take a journalism class. this is really unacceptable. ask any journalist if they could get away with this writing for a major paper and i guarantee u theyd laugh. u dont write an article based on rumors and then expect it to be taken seriously. the fact that he didnt quote even one source in the article says everything that needs to be said.
I see.

No comparison as this is sports and not politics, but have you ever heard about the term Watergate?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:22 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 45 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,536,376,607,191.19
Total Points: 29,537,386,360,925.96
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery 
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair 
You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! Congrats on 10,000 posts - jas Stay mad, brothers stay dominating - GettinMoney 
U stay hating, we stay shining :) - GettinMoney We stay on top, imagine it's Floyd - GettinMoney U still mad, Pac stay sleeping - GettinMoney For the Pacstan butthurt - GettinMoney Another straight right to Pacs jaw lmfao - GettinMoney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
No

His reputation isn't at stake BECAUSE HE ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING. Did any of you read this???

He is recycling the rumors, no facts, just rumors. He isn't claiming anything, other then rumors. He isn't showing evidence anything, other then rumors. Regarding Floyd in this article the only thing he claims is....there were f*cking rumors. Hauser isn't wrong on that, there were indeed rumors. Unfortunately rumors don't mean sh1t.
Your double standards are just shocking. If you switched Floyds name for Manny's in this story you would be holding it up as proof and having a field day with it. I thought its was a great article in its entirety, not just the part pertaining to Floyd(although that is very interesting given his desire to 'clean up baxxing!').
Old 11-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,475.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Who to believe a well established trusted organisation or a boxing writer with a grudge where his only evidence is a rumour?
Exactly but Pacquiao fans want to enjoy this while they can
Chex31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Chex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,670,456,638.02
Total Points: 13,980,602,869.58
Fellow British Columbian - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Cain View Post
The timeline here is a bit unclear. Did Floyd's positive test take place after the Cotto fight or before? Also I'm surprised there isn't a specific drug linked to the positive test.

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that Floyd takes/took hydrocodone(Vicodin), which isn't on USADA's list of banned substances; but just about every other opioid painkiller is.
Rumors with no drugs named.

rofl k, Floyd is a cheat, worse than Margarito.
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,943,470,601,459.62
Total Points: 1,000,245,946,636,116,736.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Yeah, he wrote about a rumor but he also mentioned plenty of other things that are factual and has quotes. The Quillian-Wright saga is most disturbing.

Like I said, Hauser isn't infallible. He writes for MaxBoxing, which skews heavily toward Top Rank (which is why he avoids bashing them even though their hands are just as dirty). And he bashed HBO forever until they hired him. But anyone who saw Mayweather's reaction the question regarding TRT has to know something is amiss, I don't care if you're a Mayweather stan or not.