Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 07:55 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,919
Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,167,419.21
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,167,419.21
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
The USADA Corruption conspiracy theorists wont address who paid them off to bring down armstrong. my guess france since they hate the guy so much. again though this isnt my conspiracy theory its the ptards.
I wouldn't be surprised if the int'l cycling body had an axe to grind with Armstrong, for legit reasons or otherwise. I dunno anything about it, but I'd guess it's pro French, since they pretty much drive the sport.
Reply With Quote
HeroBando is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,712
Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,017,000,137,642.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,137,642.27
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Were they under any contract to hound Lance for years after he left competition. It seems like they did that of their own accord.

How they treat athletes is not a strawman it is what they do, so if they treat one athlete like that (and Lance is far from the only one) it stands to reason they would treat others in a similar fashion (and they have).
Lance wasn't just a regular athlete though. Lance was at the heart of a massive doping conspiracy and is arguably the greatest fraud in the modern history of sport. Getting Lance was like getting Escobar, you'll commit more resources than if you're going after some crack fiend.
Reply With Quote
Dr Rumack is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,712
Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,017,000,137,642.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,137,642.27
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the int'l cycling body had an axe to grind with Armstrong, for legit reasons or otherwise. I dunno anything about it, but I'd guess it's pro French, since they pretty much drive the sport.
The UCI actually protected Armstrong, and were especially vindictive in their condemnation of people who were speaking out against him.

They also accepted a $100,000 donation from Armstrong around the time that Armstrong (according to the testimony of his teammates) that Armstrong himself failed a drug test.

The UCI were suing a journalist (Paul Kimmage) for writing an article about this, but dropped the case soon after the USADA Armstrong file was released.
Reply With Quote
Dr Rumack is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:02 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 2,198
Rep Power: 14 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,100,028,111.12
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,685,777.95
Default

That it wasn't an open-and-shut case and USADA treaded lightly in regards to to the Clenbuterol contamination claim by Morales. Don't forget WADA itself seems to substantiate the claim because in 2011 they cleared a group of Mexican soccer players who claimed contamination from Mexican meat but in 2012 did not clear Alberto Contador when he claimed Clenbuterol contamination from steaks bought in Spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
So what's your take on Morales?
Reply With Quote
josenoway is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:14 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,919
Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,167,419.21
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,167,419.21
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Were they under any contract to hound Lance for years after he left competition. It seems like they did that of their own accord.

How they treat athletes is not a strawman it is what they do, so if they treat one athlete like that (and Lance is far from the only one) it stands to reason they would treat others in a similar fashion (and they have).
I don't know about Armstrong, they could have been under pressure from Union Cycliste Internationale. Looking at their wiki page, they were accused of accepting a bribe from Armstrong in 2001, so perhaps the new management went after him for show or out of conviction or who knows why.

In any case who's paying the bill makes a huge difference. Look at it this way: their role in cycling is secure and permanent if they keep nabbing the cheats. In boxing they're at the mercy of GBP/FMJ, other promoters won't do extra testing or go with the much cheaper VADA. Because it's up to the promoter, and not a larger body. So it's either you compromise, or nothing. Perhaps they believe that even hobbled, what they provide is better than nothing.
Reply With Quote
HeroBando is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:18 PM
junior gong
snr gong
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,935
Rep Power: 41 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,009,726,501.18
Bank: 11,193,059,195,505.56
Total Points: 11,194,068,922,006.74
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
forgifs.com
This could go all the way to the white house! Weve got to get this son of a b*tch!
You're a strange one.
Reply With Quote
junior gong is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit
Age: 33
Posts: 19,846
Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,600,112,034.17
Bank: 2,747,156,766,847.93
Total Points: 2,757,756,878,882.10
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
Lance wasn't just a regular athlete though. Lance was at the heart of a massive doping conspiracy and is arguably the greatest fraud in the modern history of sport. Getting Lance was like getting Escobar, you'll commit more resources than if you're going after some crack fiend.
Yea but by the same token getting a guy like Floyd would be a huge feather in their cap also, Morales is a bit different but still a pretty famous boxing figure I don't think they would let either just skate.

We will see how that plays out though.
Reply With Quote
The Gambler1981 is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:24 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit
Age: 33
Posts: 19,846
Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,600,112,034.17
Bank: 2,747,156,766,847.93
Total Points: 2,757,756,878,882.10
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
I don't know about Armstrong, they could have been under pressure from Union Cycliste Internationale. Looking at their wiki page, they were accused of accepting a bribe from Armstrong in 2001, so perhaps the new management went after him for show or out of conviction or who knows why.

In any case who's paying the bill makes a huge difference. Look at it this way: their role in cycling is secure and permanent if they keep nabbing the cheats. In boxing they're at the mercy of GBP/FMJ, other promoters won't do extra testing or go with the much cheaper VADA. Because it's up to the promoter, and not a larger body. So it's either you compromise, or nothing. Perhaps they believe that even hobbled, what they provide is better than nothing.
They don't have to be involved in boxing though and if getting involved means destroying their integrity that doesn't make a lick of sense because if they lose that they have no reason to exist. What good is a drug test organization that lacks integrity it would be a joke.

Over pro boxing which is chump change to them, even if it is a new area to to expand into.
Reply With Quote
The Gambler1981 is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:49 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,919
Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,167,419.21
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,167,419.21
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
They don't have to be involved in boxing though and if getting involved means destroying their integrity that doesn't make a lick of sense because if they lose that they have no reason to exist. What good is a drug test organization that lacks integrity it would be a joke.

Over pro boxing which is chump change to them, even if it is a new area to to expand into.
Again, maybe they think limited disclosure is better than nothing, you gotta start somewhere. I think most testing advocates here would rather take a watered down version than nothing. Or they think that the risk to their reputation is very small, for several reasons. Lets see how they react to this.

Do you have any figures for this "chump change"? There is tons more money in boxing than in cycling or track, esp in the US, which I'm guessing is their jurisdiction.
Reply With Quote
HeroBando is offline
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,272
Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 683,033.96
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 683,033.96
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct &quot;You're&quot; instead of &quot;Your&quot; - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
Incredible. The first boxer who demanded so-called OST was found out to have failed in not only one but three tests on all of the last three fights he participated in.

Incredible.

The guy should be crucified on his hypocrisy alone. It's disgusting.

It's a no brainer that Floyd is juicing. His whole entourage of body guards are juiced up. He knows where to get it. His former best friend 50 used to juice too. Maybe we should confirm it from his former best friend.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
Spoon23 is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
failed, floyd, floyd has a big head, gbp, hauser., larryx is shook, mayweather, morales., quillin, revelations, roid mayweather jr, shocking, source, tests???, where's

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.