Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 50 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,688,076,364,514.26
Total Points: 20,699,076,935,885.62
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
I think boxing is at a point similar to where baseball was ten years ago. Boxing is going to have to throw their record books and awards out the same way cycling and baseball are having to.
Boxing is also not relevant. Baseball needed something after the strike so they let PED use run rampant and dubbed it the "live ball era". I can see boxing allowing this to happen if it means a return to mainstream relevance and network TV.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
ToPRaNK
Contender

Rep Power: 3 ToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond reputeToPRaNK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,843,742,310.78
Total Points: 50,843,750,727.74

en less i missed it does anyone know what date this was published?
Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 AM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,755,016,013,903.53
Total Points: 23,756,025,753,737.10
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
Nobody thinks that OST is the end all of cheats, you are just basing this on an opinion of a handful of trolls on this site and that isn't fair to the rest of the "floydiots" Again, if an article restating the rumors of Pacquiao's steroid emails were to be written, nobody would say "ah hah! see evidence that Pacquiao is a cheat!" Rumors are rumors, but when they involve Floyd, they are somehow credible?
Not exactly. Rumours are just that, but this does look really bad...as far as rumours go.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 76 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 170,727,783,643,821.69
Total Points: 170,757,916,171,279.91
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioraheem View Post
Stopping testing and then throwing the samples away is not shady. I am positive USADA had legit reasons behind it too. There is no way in hell they would risk their reputation over these two fighters. Keep in mind, right around that time period, there was a lot of controversy over the random testing protocol with VADA. Either by not being upfront with what they are taking, or not knowing that they shouldn't take certain supplements. Also, Golden Boy was very pissed off that they were not kept in the loop regarding results -- which led to them never using VADA again.

Keep in mind, Andre Berto was being advised by Victor Conte, who is a heavy endorser of VADA. Now is it shady that Berto came up dirty with traces after having history with Conte? No, I don't think so. I doubt Conte had anything to do with that. I think that incident was more just Berto not knowing what he should avoid.
See the bold, that's what I'm struggling with, I see no reason at all especially in the timely fashion in which they did it in. I think Winky was within his right to have gotten those samples tested.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 25 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,162,166.58
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioraheem View Post
Stopping testing and then throwing the samples away is not shady. I am positive USADA had legit reasons behind it too. There is no way in hell they would risk their reputation over these two fighters. Keep in mind, right around that time period, there was a lot of controversy over the random testing protocol with VADA. Either by not being upfront with what they are taking, or not knowing that they shouldn't take certain supplements. Also, Golden Boy was very pissed off that they were not kept in the loop regarding results -- which led to them never using VADA again.

Keep in mind, Andre Berto was being advised by Victor Conte, who is a heavy endorser of VADA. Now is it shady that Berto came up dirty with traces after having history with Conte? No, I don't think so. I doubt Conte had anything to do with that. I think that incident was more just Berto not knowing what he should avoid.
Given what Berto actually tested positive for, it doesn't seem likely that there was any intent to dope behind it, and there is practically no chance Conte had anything to do with it.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 AM
MikeRo1972
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,695,900,081.20
Total Points: 45,695,906,403.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
No, please shut up. They didn't catch Toney, Vargas, Klitschko, etc. You're ruining the thread with your ignorance.
Damn, you're right

I misread my sources. But I digress VADA is more effective at 90% less the cost.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM
MikeRo1972
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,695,900,081.20
Total Points: 45,695,906,403.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
What??

Wasn't vada created like a year and a half ago?
No not all, my bad.
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,409,376,269,380,284.00
Total Points: 3,441,276,269,446,309.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Disgusting stuff. Only way to fix this is by having a commission like the other pro sports. Or by going somewhere like change.org and starting a petition for this sport to get commission like we all been wanting to.

I'm somewhat speechless here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,166,270,440,746.18
Total Points: 11,781,921,686,802.69
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Not exactly. Rumours are just that, but this does look really bad...as far as rumours go.
NO IT DOESN"T

Only an idiot fan boy would think it did.

"These rumors, pffft nonsense"
"BUT THESE RUMORS.....Not looking good for Floyd"

-___-
Old 11-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 25 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,162,166.58
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Are you joking, there's 1000 wannabe journalists out there that would have jumped at the chance of a story like this. It didn't have to come from a journalist either a fighter or trainer someone would have mentioned it. Hell they could have just remained anonymous and put it out there. This story is too big to hide and there's a very long line of people that would jump at the chance to expose Mayweather. This is pure bull****.
1. Why would sources go to 'wannabe' journalists?

2. Even wannabe journalists don't want to get sued.