Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-18-2012, 08:37 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 42 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,003,333,345,632.35
Total Points: 18,004,343,080,426.48
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
Do you really want me to link who Wladimir was fighting during his early days?

Do you? Do you wanna see the 'ferocious pig from Balkan" ? or the former MW?
Who is 'the ferocious pig from the balkans'? This made me laugh.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2012, 09:01 PM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 45 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,323,498,384,720,778.00
Total Points: 13,323,698,384,973,172.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

I have no idea if Wilder will ever get a title or not.

But I have two comments to make:

- His weight isn't a problem at all. Ali was very light, and look how fast he was. Deontay should stay thin and use his speed to his advantage. Putting on weight will just slow him down and give his opponents a better chance to avoid his shots. He should be concerned about technique, not weight.

- Deontay's KO ratio is making him look bad to serious boxing fans because of his poor resume. Valero got a lot of criticism for not being challenged enough in his career, so just imagine the complaints that Deontay will get in today's HW division (a division considered to be weak) if he's not fighting some top guys soon.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:06 PM
intoccabile
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 intoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,663,552.47
for you son - Lakas for your boyfriend - Lakas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas 
Send a message via AIM to intoccabile Send a message via Yahoo to intoccabile

Quote:
The 27 year old, 6'7 American HW. D.WILDER

I read through Wladimir's transcripts after the sparring sessions for the Wach fight, along with showing Wilder's fights to various boxing trainers, read through the Late Emmanuel Steward's interviews and a list of other things.

Wilder have fought nothing but jouney man so far in his career. That is undeniable, but he's only 27 and will probably move up in 2013.

Wladimir pretty much confirms what I already knew.

Wladimir, sparring with Wilder

""Wilder is the fastest HW I ever fought, not just among big guys but fastest ever."
He got phenomenal foot speed and a very long reach. Very good sparring.

Emmanuel Steward

"Wilder is a natural boxer with immense physical advantages that Mitchell and Jennings do not have.""

Boxing trainer/analysts

A great thing about Wilder is even when he is fighting subpar opponents, he is extremely cautious and stalks you the entire round until he sees an opening and than he moves in for the kill with that massive right hand.

This shows that regardless of the level of competition he is very careful and will not over extent.

There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power. Plus it's a transcript after the sessions and Wilder wasn't even the main topic, Wlad just slipped it in there.

Mitchell was a moving punching bag. Wilder moves like a 6'8 Gazelle with surreal one punch knock out power, speed,accuracy, and a killer instinct.
This would be all well and good if I hadn't actually seen the man fight. LOL.

So I know how much of this is bull ****, especially with the speed comment. Wlad is faster than Wilder, as are Haye and Chambers, 2 former Wlad opponents.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Jel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jel has a spectacular aura aboutJel has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 41,626.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoccabile View Post
This would be all well and good if I hadn't actually seen the man fight. LOL.

So I know how much of this is bull ****, especially with the speed comment. Wlad is faster than Wilder, as are Haye and Chambers, 2 former Wlad opponents.
You seen Wilder against tomato cans he just stalked for a round before knocking them into the next generation.
You HAVEN'T seen Wilder pushed like Wlad pushed him in sparring. That's when the real speed comes out.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:08 PM
intoccabile
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 intoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond repute
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by valero View Post
I have no idea if Wilder will ever get a title or not.

But I have two comments to make:

- His weight isn't a problem at all. Ali was very light, and look how fast he was. Deontay should stay thin and use his speed to his advantage. Putting on weight will just slow him down and give his opponents a better chance to avoid his shots. He should be concerned about technique, not weight.

- Deontay's KO ratio is making him look bad to serious boxing fans because of his poor resume. Valero got a lot of criticism for not being challenged enough in his career, so just imagine the complaints that Deontay will get in today's HW division (a division considered to be weak) if he's not fighting some top guys soon.
Ali was light and so was everyone Ali faced. In act, Ali was bigger than most the men of his era, your logic is skewed.

Today, the men are huge, being Ali's size is a detriment. Second, he's actually filling out now. Went from 215 to 230.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:09 PM
intoccabile
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You seen Wilder against tomato cans he just stalked for a round before knocking them into the next generation.
You HAVEN'T seen Wilder pushed like Wlad pushed him in sparring. That's when the real speed comes out.
No, he stalked until he was almost knocked the hell out once. Get real, his speed isn't going to get any better in sparring buddy. That's like saying " in all his wins, he just been going 20%, he can turn super saiyan if you push him! ". What you see is what you get, that has been the case with every fighter in history. Suddenly you Wilder fans think he's the exception.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Jel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jel has a spectacular aura aboutJel has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 41,626.79

Quote:
No, he stalked until he was almost knocked the hell out once. Get real, his speed isn't going to get any better in sparring buddy. That's like saying " in all his wins, he just been going 20%, he can turn super saiyan if you push him! ". What you see is what you get, that has been the case with every fighter in history. Suddenly you Wilder fans think he's the exception.
I'm not even a Wilder fan. I am just posting stuff Wladimir said. I'm Wlad's parrot. If Wlad says he's the fastest. I believe Wlad.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:13 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,214,312.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
His skills are out of this world, I could see that when he beat Dustin Nichols.

not fair @1:25 Dustin Nichols go to do that rope a dope move and use the Mayweather style to lean his head far outside the rope. Discrimination cause he is big boned. Not fair. Robbery.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,314,895,240,526.20
Total Points: 2,560,895,447,820.88
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Today, the men are huge, being Ali's size is a detriment.
I don't know about that. These guys are big but most of them aren't well coordinated.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:18 PM
intoccabile
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'm not even a Wilder fan. I am just posting stuff Wladimir said. I'm Wlad's parrot. If Wlad says he's the fastest. I believe Wlad.
He's praising his work (sparring partners), that's usually what they do. But you've seen Wilder perform. You know Wlad, Chambers, and Haye are all faster than Wlad. As was Corrie Sanders, someone Wlad surely knows all about.

It's like when Freddie Roach told everyone Rashad Holloway was world class, LOL. Because the guy gave his fighter some work and was interviewed about him. He's not going to downplay him, he's going to say good things.

The man hadn't even had 5 fights yet, and he's world class. Now he's 12-2. That's what trainers and fighters do, they praise people they like

Last edited by intoccabile; 11-18-2012 at 09:20 PM.