Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Jel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jel has a spectacular aura aboutJel has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,429.79
Default Finally got the truth on Wilder. From multiple sources. Wladimir,trainers etc

The 27 year old, 6'7 American HW. D.WILDER

I read through Wladimir's transcripts after the sparring sessions for the Wach fight, along with showing Wilder's fights to various boxing trainers, read through the Late Emmanuel Steward's interviews and a list of other things.

Wilder have fought nothing but jouney man so far in his career. That is undeniable, but he's only 27 and will probably move up in 2013.

Wladimir pretty much confirms what I already knew.

Wladimir, sparring with Wilder

""Wilder is the fastest HW I ever fought, not just among big guys but fastest ever."
He got phenomenal foot speed and a very long reach. Very good sparring.

Emmanuel Steward

"Wilder is a natural boxer with immense physical advantages that Mitchell and Jennings do not have.""

Boxing trainer/analysts

A great thing about Wilder is even when he is fighting subpar opponents, he is extremely cautious and stalks you the entire round until he sees an opening and than he moves in for the kill with that massive right hand.

This shows that regardless of the level of competition he is very careful and will not over extent.

There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power. Plus it's a transcript after the sessions and Wilder wasn't even the main topic, Wlad just slipped it in there.

Mitchell was a moving punching bag. Wilder moves like a 6'8 Gazelle with surreal one punch knock out power, speed,accuracy, and a killer instinct.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2012, 05:52 PM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,909,718,360.44
Total Points: 242,959,810,653.80
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

"There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power."

If wilder is hyped up enough wlad can get a massive pay day against an undefeated american with what to casual fans looks like a fantastic record
Old 11-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,825,279,099,341.37
Total Points: 2,071,279,288,565.40
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

He's so talented that his team is putting him in the ring with killers.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Jel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Stone View Post
"There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power."

If wilder is hyped up enough wlad can get a massive pay day against an undefeated american with what to casual fans looks like a fantastic record
Do you honestly believe Wladimir was thinking that? Honestly?
Wladimir who make millions fighting in Europe, where the HW scene is at?
Why will he need Wilder? Not to mention by the time Wilder is ready(when he's about 30, 3 years from now) Wlad will be 38-39 and unless he's some surreal freak of nature, he's going to be on a severe decline.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Jel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
He's so talented that his team is putting him in the ring with killers.
They will soon. The issue is the weight, like his coach said. I asked about that too.

"Wilder is a super heavy, we ain't gonna go for the higher competition until Wilder is comfortably fighting at 240+. The guy is so huge, he's 6'7+, you can't be fighting at 220ish, even 230ish at 6'7+. We expect him to fill out to 245 in another 5-7 months. He's only 27, in today's years that's nothing'.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:58 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,858,136,906.55
Total Points: 1,187,859,157,365.81
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

His skills are out of this world, I could see that when he beat Dustin Nichols.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Jel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post

Do you really want me to link who Wladimir was fighting during his early days?

Do you? Do you wanna see the 'ferocious pig from Balkan" ? or the former MW?
Old 11-18-2012, 06:03 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,207,454.88

Haven't seen wilder, how is his chin?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 11-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Beyonce Wilder
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Beyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 754,670,430,410.09
Total Points: 786,977,810,208.30
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post

Whenever I see this video posted, I can't help but watch it. It has so many small, unintentionally funny moments
Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 42 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,160,718,990,280,431.25
Total Points: 1,160,718,990,304,577.75
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Good thread. I hope Wilder's people continue to develop him slowly, no need to rush him like Seth Mitchell.