Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2012, 10:40 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149,412,420,189.63
Total Points: 1,160,012,516,486.04
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Mitchell was never going to be the most skillful guy, he needed to be able to take a shot to amount to anything. That is easier said than done in the heavyweight division though~.

They should have moved Mitchell slower and maybe he could have developed a bit more.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2012, 10:41 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 82 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 656,814.45
top nsb poster - BostonGuy Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy 
For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. 
cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat 
stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

great win for banks. i thought about the travis walker fight & i looked at mitchell to be similar to him but i thought with all the outside stuff happening & with mitchell's power i didn't think banks would make it past the 8th round. he gets the winner of arreola\stiverne for the mandatory WBC spot or if vitali vacates he will be fighting for the title. he also just picked up the NABO title which puts him in top 5 spot in the WBO as well. banks made the right choice vacating the NABF title instead of fighting tony grano. he is in a great position being one of the top 2 in the WBC.

Last edited by joe strong; 11-17-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:44 PM
julian45
Contender

Total Points: 3,493.73
No Message - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Mitchell was never going to be the most skillful guy, he needed to be able to take a shot to amount to anything. That is easier said than done in the heavyweight division though~.

They should have moved Mitchell slower and maybe he could have developed a bit more.
More Bwa ha ah aha ha ba aha aahh ha. look the world ahs cought up, it aint about football and basket ball taking all the good US guys, its about numbers, and Eastern Europe is Cranking Big guys out like a pez despencer and we aint ever catching up again, Banks got got by you know who and he is low on the totam poll for guys from Erurope. People still thinks its about race, nope its about numbers, Chicken Legg You know who is next to get exposed
Old 11-17-2012, 10:48 PM
heat27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 heat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,409,047,988.19
Total Points: 271,429,142,242.45
stick it up yo ass:ninja: - supRa &amp;lt;3:ninja: - supRa ;) - *Boss Lady* Now you just got lucky with Bossy ;) - *Boss Lady* 

Damn

That sucks
Old 11-17-2012, 10:49 PM
jmoney123
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 jmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond reputejmoney123 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,969.08

So much for this heavyweight hopeful. Back to the drawing board
Old 11-17-2012, 10:53 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian45 View Post
More Bwa ha ah aha ha ba aha aahh ha. look the world ahs cought up, it aint about football and basket ball taking all the good US guys, its about numbers, and Eastern Europe is Cranking Big guys out like a pez despencer and we aint ever catching up again, Banks got got by you know who and he is low on the totam poll for guys from Erurope. People still thinks its about race, nope its about numbers, Chicken Legg You know who is next to get exposed
I was never that big on Mitchell~

What do Europeans have to do with this fight, last I checked Banks is an American. Also last I checked two guys are dominating the heavyweight division, who happen to be brothers, good for them they are quality fighters the rest of the division American European or otherwise aren't close to them.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,089,048.06
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
is Seth really chinny, or does he not know the defense/have the experience of being hurt?
Yeah it was like Banks said seth was grabbing his waste so he knew he could land hooks. The guy was flopping all over the ring.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:03 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 82 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 656,814.45
top nsb poster - BostonGuy Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy 
For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. 
cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat 
stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

mitchell just beat timur ibragimov & chazz witherspoon. those 2 are both decent heavyweights. both them guys beat all the journeymen but when they stepped up they got beat. he obliterated both those guys. he showed good heart & intelligence by hanging on to chazz. i said after that fight if a finisher (arreola) had mitchell hurt he would have been done. mitchell looks similar to guys like travis walker & tommy morrison. big muscular guys with great power & a suspect chin. it's all or nothing but these guys make exciting fights. i don't think mitchell can be written off yet. he's 30, still learning & has great power. he can still be a player in the division. he is a fringe contender & has to go to the back of the line. he has slowly fought better guys & he got beat by an experienced fighter. i had banks as a C+ before this fight & mitchell a B. i now have both of them at B level as fringe contenders...
Old 11-17-2012, 11:14 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
mitchell just beat timur ibragimov & chazz witherspoon. those 2 are both decent heavyweights. both them guys beat all the journeymen but when they stepped up they got beat. he obliterated both those guys. he showed good heart & intelligence by hanging on to chazz. i said after that fight if a finisher (arreola) had mitchell hurt he would have been done. mitchell looks similar to guys like travis walker & tommy morrison. big muscular guys with great power & a suspect chin. it's all or nothing but these guys make exciting fights. i don't think mitchell can be written off yet. he's 30, still learning & has great power. he can still be a player in the division. he is a fringe contender & has to go to the back of the line. he has slowly fought better guys & he got beat by an experienced fighter. i had banks as a C+ before this fight & mitchell a B. i now have both of them at B level as fringe contenders...
To me he still had a lot to learn, that Witherspoon fight sure he survived and responded well but he needed to figure out a way to not allow that to happen again. Loses go one of two ways either a guy learns something and improves or they fall off, it could go either way.

I would just say the fact that Mitchell has got hurt so bad in that last two fights is not a good sign for him long term considering he will never be a master technical boxer.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Cuban Linx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Cuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,045,865.58
Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

LMFAOOOOO American Heavyweights