Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 11-18-2012, 01:31 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,635,803,230,398.73
Total Points: 9,636,803,622,814.94
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
GSP is such a boring ass ******. He is garbage.
mma is not for you.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2012, 01:40 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
Condit impressed me off his back to a certain degree because he was still landing shots on GSP off his back and kept his respect. Though GSP is GSP, he is a tank and when hes just running at you for that TD you pretty much get taken down unless you do something amazing.

I honestly am not looking forward to the GSP v A.Silva fight if it happens because Silva is scared of Jon Jones and he is looking for someone smaller than him to fight. He should fight Jon Jones, since Jones has beaten pretty much everyone in his division bar Hendo and Gustaffson who should fight Jones at the end of 2013. Jones should fight Silva after his fight against Chael but he and Jones don't want it. Although I think with enough persuasion both would take the fight.

GSP should fight Hendricks next and then fight Nick Diaz. That's his 2013 sorted. Hendricks has beaten some good competition as of late and Diaz will fight Koscheck.

Anderson Silva should fight Weidman/Jones in 2013. If he beats Jones and then beats Weidman, that'd be a perfect time to retire and honestly he could legit be called the G.O.A.T P4P then, and I am a HUGE Fedor fan but beating Jones is that solid imo. Jones is already the best LHW ever.

185 is the perfect division for A.Silva, at 205 he looks kind of soft but if he actually took time to build that extra 5/10 pounds of muscle then it would be a good weightclass for him though I don't see him fighting anyone but Jones at that division. He has potential fights like Weidman, GSP at 185 and potentially Bisping down the road if he continues his streak.
Silva isn't scared to fight Jones. Most of Silva's training partners and friends are in that division and he doesn't want to get in the way.

Machida, lil Nog, Texeira, Cavalcante are all his friends and training partners so there would be a very good chance that he would have to face one of them if he became LHW champ.

Silva isn't scared.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:43 PM
el_mas_chingon
Undisputed Champ

Rep Power: 9 el_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,949,280,427.71
Total Points: 53,949,302,317.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
Silva isn't scared to fight Jones. Most of Silva's training partners and friends are in that division and he doesn't want to get in the way.

Machida, lil Nog, Texeira, Cavalcante are all his friends and training partners so there would be a very good chance that he would have to face one of them if he became LHW champ.

Silva isn't scared.
So he's scared to fight his partners and friends....
Old 11-18-2012, 02:02 PM
#1Assassin
Euro fighters are best

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482,149,382.92
Total Points: 13,566,402,983.81
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
are you retarded or just being sarcastic? he isnt scared of fighting them, world class fighters arent scared of fighting anyone, thats what they do. however most ppl pro fighters included dont want to fight their friends. would you want to fight your friends and mentors?
Old 11-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Anthony342
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,179,327.27
Total Points: 120,119,291,653.31
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
Condit impressed me off his back to a certain degree because he was still landing shots on GSP off his back and kept his respect. Though GSP is GSP, he is a tank and when hes just running at you for that TD you pretty much get taken down unless you do something amazing.

I honestly am not looking forward to the GSP v A.Silva fight if it happens because Silva is scared of Jon Jones and he is looking for someone smaller than him to fight. He should fight Jon Jones, since Jones has beaten pretty much everyone in his division bar Hendo and Gustaffson who should fight Jones at the end of 2013. Jones should fight Silva after his fight against Chael but he and Jones don't want it. Although I think with enough persuasion both would take the fight.

GSP should fight Hendricks next and then fight Nick Diaz. That's his 2013 sorted. Hendricks has beaten some good competition as of late and Diaz will fight Koscheck.

Anderson Silva should fight Weidman/Jones in 2013. If he beats Jones and then beats Weidman, that'd be a perfect time to retire and honestly he could legit be called the G.O.A.T P4P then, and I am a HUGE Fedor fan but beating Jones is that solid imo. Jones is already the best LHW ever.

185 is the perfect division for A.Silva, at 205 he looks kind of soft but if he actually took time to build that extra 5/10 pounds of muscle then it would be a good weightclass for him though I don't see him fighting anyone but Jones at that division. He has potential fights like Weidman, GSP at 185 and potentially Bisping down the road if he continues his streak.
I think even if he beats Weidman and Bisping and continues his winning streak, I'd also, even as a Fedor fan have to give Silva serious consideration for GOAT. He's already the best UFC fighter of all time IMO.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:09 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
I think even if he beats Weidman and Bisping and continues his winning streak, I'd also, even as a Fedor fan have to give Silva serious consideration for GOAT. He's already the best UFC fighter of all time IMO.
Silva is already the greatest mma fighter of all-time. Even though Fedor is the greatest hw of all-time, I don't think its even close right now. Silva is the clear #1 all-time.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:14 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,204,775.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
From my experience of the MMA/martial arts world, it's a close knit community. You hold pads for each other, spar everyday, and are part of the team. I can see why they wouldn't fight each other.

In boxing, it's almost more solo.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,218,063,454,985.32
Total Points: 4,218,063,531,366.76
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

...and to think he was the winner
Old 11-18-2012, 08:07 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm Death View Post

...and to think he was the winner
Old 11-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Anthony342
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,179,327.27
Total Points: 120,119,291,653.31
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
Silva is already the greatest mma fighter of all-time. Even though Fedor is the greatest hw of all-time, I don't think its even close right now. Silva is the clear #1 all-time.
I still give Fedor the slight edge for now, but that'll probably change for me after Silva finally decides to call it a career. Anderson's turning into the Joe Louis of MMA, setting the record for title defenses. I can see him with somewhere between 15-20 defenses by the time he retires.