Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2012, 05:41 PM
gbonafide
Contender

Rep Power: 5 gbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,750,000,005,851.37

I don't understand all the hate directed toward Pavlik. He's not the first boxer/athlete that struggled with the trappings of fame and certainly won't be the last. The dude has only lost to 2 future hall of famers and has gotten his life together. He was giving Sergio hell and was winning the fight at the time of the cut.
There was some troll commenting on the last BS article about this fight saying he wished Kelly would commit suicide. Really!? There are some degenerate lost souls on these boards -- keyboard warriors who have no clue what it takes to step inside the ring.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Southpawology
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,101,366,591.97
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbonafide View Post
I don't understand all the hate directed toward Pavlik. He's not the first boxer/athlete that struggled with the trappings of fame and certainly won't be the last. The dude has only lost to 2 future hall of famers and has gotten his life together. He was giving Sergio hell and was winning the fight at the time of the cut.
There was some troll commenting on the last BS article about this fight saying he wished Kelly would commit suicide. Really!? There are some degenerate lost souls on these boards -- keyboard warriors who have no clue what it takes to step inside the ring.
Good post there is alot idiots on here, sergio said he was the hardest puncher he ever fought. Kelly can crack he definitely has a punchers chance vs ward but I see ward pitching a shut out.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,833,742,468,898.71
Total Points: 29,833,842,791,722.21
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

This fight is not good, nor is it acceptable of a p4p fighter of Wards stature. Pavlik hasn't done anything good in the ring in nearly 5 years and is moving into a division that he has no history in(other than a garbage fight). People need to stop living in the past and also need to hold Ward to a higher standard.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
gbonafide
Contender

Rep Power: 5 gbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond reputegbonafide has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,750,000,005,851.37

I'm with you on his chances against Ward. It's the low blows about his alcoholism that piss me off. Dip****s who probably get hammered regularly acting like they're in the Morality League.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:27 PM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,104,502.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

dont like pavlik cant wait to see him get busted up by ward
Old 11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,993,961,001.21
Total Points: 50,165,331,935,344.04
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
This fight is not good, nor is it acceptable of a p4p fighter of Wards stature. Pavlik hasn't done anything good in the ring in nearly 5 years and is moving into a division that he has no history in(other than a garbage fight). People need to stop living in the past and also need to hold Ward to a higher standard.
Who is Ward supposed to fight?

It's good exposure for him.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
street bully
Tua's daddy.

Rep Power: 68 street bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 182,797,239,520.29
Total Points: 188,707,235,620.93
tua is god! - Mr._Pink have a burger my nigguh - mangler jr have a donut my nizzle... - Roy O'Bannon For being one of the realest ni99as - mangler jr My nigguh! - mangler jr 
BFF....(boxing friend forever, lol) - Roy O'Bannon For that, I'm getting you THIS! The worst gift EVER!!! - RiΖO Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. Happy holidays my nigguh - mangler No Message - Texanballer 
The Book of Bully - street bully jr One of the good Soapy supporters - -Ash- asalam malakem my brotha - Roy O'Bannon steve nash &amp;gt;&amp;gt; dwayne wade - Derramged cheers - riz!...oh? 
ATG - Mucus War Colts - El Mustang ATG Poster and Real Man - Stone Roses! merry xmas - Subtraction Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler jr Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naestro USA 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nuurzhaelan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mr. Green Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - shobox Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MR. RIZ 

Ward ud, or late cuts stoppage.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:32 PM
ChampBox@PR
Team Cotto

Rep Power: 21 ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 360,172,094,463.53
Total Points: 373,212,156,684.62
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Like everyone has said, this would be an easy fight. Style wise we have alreaqdy seen this fight and with Pavlik in his prime and he got Owned!!

stupid move by pavlik and his handlers, he was better off going to canada facing Bute!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:34 PM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,622,105,455.97
Total Points: 15,572,046,303.60
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Come on Ward!! Wtf is it? Can they not convince this guy to leave Cali for one single fight? Expand your market man..Ward by now has enough of a fan base folks would fly into Vegas to see him fight..time to make the move bro. Big payday's don't last forever. Good fight but anyone writing Pavlik off is just wrong, not saying he's going to win or lose, just saying. This dude has had a run, has experience, is known as a heck of a puncher, he's not exactly ancient either..just don't count him out just yet.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:37 PM
gingerbreadman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 gingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,036,710.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..David.. View Post
This would be like a kid against an adult playing chess
Kids d*ckslap adults at chess all the time. unfortunately for Pavlik, he only knows how to play checkers.