How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight? - Page 11 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: So?
Looks Better 75 56.82%
Looks Worse 14 10.61%
The Same 43 32.58%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 12:51 PM #101
ADP02 ADP02 is offline
Pac is a drug cheat
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,360
Quoted: 1982 Post(s)
Rep Power: 40
ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,330,291.85
Bank: 276,373,814,742,989.12
Total Points: 276,384,815,073,280.97
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaestix1 View Post
it makes this win a very good to great win......pac fans are so stupid. they claim that floyd was fighting a lw and deserves no credit for dominating him after a two year layoff but then in the same breath will give pac credit for the "win" he got after getting his overrated ass schooled by this same OLDER, SLOWER, LW! these same dumbass pac fans also will claim that pac is a damn is only a "jww" even though he has been fighting at ww since 2007 to try to justify the fact that he got his ass whooped by a 40 yr old lw. pac fans are too dumb to realize that they have to admit one of two things......

1. pac is an overrated hypejob

or

2. give floyd credit for dominating jmm like no one as ever done before.
You said "it makes this win a very good to great win" ...... WHAT??????

You are blinded ..... did you watch yesterday's interview between Merchant and Broner? Merchant asked Broner why he took the fight if it looked like he never intended to make the contracted weight. Also, that there was a lot of criticism/hate on Broner for coming over against a guy who BELONGED in that division.

The difference is Marquez had just gone from 130 to 135 yet Floyd contracts to fight at 144lbs, Marquez accepts but then Floyd comes in at 146lbs.

So you say that Floyd shouldn't be criticized when Broner was heavily criticized for doing less?


It's not about hate by everyone who is criticizing this. You have the heaviest grade blinders on that you just can't analyze this objectively.
ADP02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2012, 01:12 PM #102
Fasttimes Fasttimes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 415
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,222.82
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,222.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
Mayweather weighed 147 on fight night against Cotto
He weighed 149 the night he fought Oscar
No way he was above 150 against Marquez but he was stiller the much bigger fighter
The reason for not weighing in on the day,according to Floyd was he didn't like having to sit through conversations with steward Lampley and merchant and they would have been present
He also thinks its a reason for some of their negative remarks towards him over the last few years
Might be a bull**** reason but no way he is coming in fight night above 150
He was 150 vs Ortiz on fight night also.
Fasttimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:20 PM #103
SCtrojansbaby SCtrojansbaby is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,939
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
SCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,365,340.85
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,365,340.85
No Message - Toney616 Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Christmas amigo - chav 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default

The same meaningless win because Floyd didn't make weight
SCtrojansbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:02 PM #104
pepperfoot pepperfoot is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
pepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these partspepperfoot is infamous around these parts
Points: 401.78
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 401.78
Default

looks great- dont worry about it.

my guess he will beat them all
pepperfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:07 PM #105
TX_BOXNG TX_BOXNG is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: RAZAVILLE, TX
Posts: 4,509
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,170,073,923.59
Bank: 2,107,694,228,300,082.50
Total Points: 2,107,709,398,374,006.00
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 
Default

i also thought that Mayweather is much bigger then Marquez, but its not the size that wins the fights its the skills, just look at these fights as some examples

Martinez vs Chavez jr
Mayweather vs Ortiz
Pacquiao vs Margarito
n many more fights
TX_BOXNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 PM #106
littlemac littlemac is offline
Who Necks!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,974
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,001,694,715.34
Bank: 9,477,869,271,753.70
Total Points: 9,488,870,966,469.04
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Floyd phaggot - El-blanco 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
Mayweather weighed 147 on fight night against Cotto
He weighed 149 the night he fought Oscar
No way he was above 150 against Marquez but he was stiller the much bigger fighter
The reason for not weighing in on the day,according to Floyd was he didn't like having to sit through conversations with steward Lampley and merchant and they would have been present
He also thinks its a reason for some of their negative remarks towards him over the last few years
Might be a bull**** reason but no way he is coming in fight night above 150
The Pacturd's self defense mechanism likes to think Floyd was 170 against Marquez, otherwise it would make Pacquiao look much inferior to Floyd by Pac's inability to beat Marquez even after three trys and now fourth.
littlemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 PM #107
Rk16 Rk16 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 483
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,693.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,693.49
Default

Truth is Mayweather just can't seem to put on much weight passed the WW limit and its a reason a fight with Canelo could be tricky for him
147 is his limit but there is no challenge there at the moment
Pacquiao's walk around weight is the same as Mayweather
Rk16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:19 PM #108
Rk16 Rk16 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 483
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,693.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,693.49
Default

[QUOTE=SCtrojansbaby;12711067]The same meaningless win because Floyd didn't make
Marquez agreed to let Floyd fight at that weight so the win is far from meaningless
Same way Pacquiao's win over Cotto is good because Cotto agreed to fight at the catchweight
Rk16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 PM #109
littlemac littlemac is offline
Who Necks!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,974
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,001,694,715.34
Bank: 9,477,869,271,753.70
Total Points: 9,488,870,966,469.04
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Floyd phaggot - El-blanco 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
Truth is Mayweather just can't seem to put on much weight passed the WW limit and its a reason a fight with Canelo could be tricky for him
147 is his limit but there is no challenge there at the moment
Pacquiao's walk around weight is the same as Mayweather
Pacquiao's fight night weight is also the same as Floyd.
littlemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:29 PM #110
Rk16 Rk16 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 483
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,693.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,693.49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Pacquiao's fight night weight is also the same as Floyd.
Yep...and they call Manny a small WW but want Floyd to fight at MW in the hope to see him get beat
There are posters on this site who think he is ducking Martinez
Idiots
Rk16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight?, floyd's, jmm's, marquez, pacquiao

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.