No announcement yet.

after andre berto KOs gurerro i can peep floyd vs berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I don't how Guerrero became a legitimate WW contender all of the sudden.
    LOL what happens when the division is lackluster.

Comment

Floyd giving another cheater a payday. I thought Floyd was trying to clean the sport? Hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Floyd giving another cheater a payday. I thought Floyd was trying to clean the sport? Hmmmmm
        what cheater is he giving a payday exactly? last I checked, floyd wasnt signed to fight anybody, so what is it precisely that you are whining about? or is it just general whining?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          what cheater is he giving a payday exactly? last I checked, floyd wasnt signed to fight anybody, so what is it precisely that you are whining about? or is it just general whining?
          It's about the thread. Duh!! Hypothetically speaking. Sorry you couldn't see the sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            say berto wins by a devastating KO or TKO stoppage which i can see happening as gurrero isnt good at all. i think its a good fight to be made. berto would be another #1 ranked welter that floyd would risk it all against, instead of fighting a junior welter like garcia or bradley. and dont bring up pac cuz his promoter wont allow the fight and who knows what his stance on drug tests are anymore.
            Well,if you think Guerrero isn't good then why would Berto beating him mean he gets a shot at Mayweather?

(don't answer that by the way, i'm just pointing out how dumb your comment is)

Comment

I would have loved to see Mayweather fight Berto regardless of a Guerrero win. And we really should have seen it by now if it wasn't for Mayweather only fighting once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Well he is going to be tested if he wins and fights floyd.

Comment

im not sure al haymon could peep pitting two of his fighters against each other. But on the other hand berto has come on the record and said that he could make the move to gbp permanent so this might be a possibility

Comment

Al Haymon is the advisor of both Mayweather and Berto and never puts his fighters in agains't each other. Can't you just picture those twins in Berto corner trying to pump up Berto before the fight then going to Mayweather corner to pump up Mayweather lmfao. Just don't see this fight happening.

Comment

Only if Berto looks impressive

Comment

Working...
                      X