Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 277,849,010,531.53
Total Points: 341,252,788,321.75
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
I was a fighter too, should I make everyone bow down to me and tell me I'm right about everything I say? My record is much better than Rockin' and I don't tell anyone or brag about it. I also had an extensive amateur career and been a trainer for 12 years now. Should I just dismiss what everyone says about the sport of boxing.

So when I went down to see Romanza Gym in Mexico City, I should have not listened to what Nacho said and told him "Fuk you Nacho, you don't have the experience that I do as a fighter so therefore you don't know anything about boxing"......really? That's what I should have told him?

Give me a fukin break, if you fought, good for you. That doesn't mean you need to be a d1k about it. I learn something everyday from my fighters and trainers that are less experienced than I am. I NEVER dismiss people because they have never fought or have less time training.

Confucius said "The first step in learning is humility" How can you learn when you think you already know it all?

I'm glad my mind isn't as closed and that's what has given me the success as a trainer. Because I'm open minded to understand things from a perspective not just my own.
Rockin' this right here sums up why people don't like you.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,073,091.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
See, what people have a problem with, is you insisting that you had the skills to go all the way to the top. You have a record that CLEARLY indicates otherwise.

You live in a dream world pal.
If you saw what I saw through my eyes while in the ring exchanging fists with future, current and past world champions you would say the same thing as I do.

Records can be deceptive. Considering that overall I stepped in properly ready to fight only 2 of the 7 times I'd say that I did ok. Had I never walked away that record could be great, could be ****, who knows. If you ever meet Jackie Kallen just ask her if that potential was there. It was there and I was displaying it every day in the swealtering heat of the Galaxy Gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
Rockin' this right here sums up why people don't like you.
Hey Shawn, this right here somes up what I think of you :

First of all who the fvck are you and then what makes you think that I actually care about your opinion of me. Ever seen me fight, train or even a photo or news clipping of me. No, you might have seen the photos but thats it. So in essence you know very little about me as a fighter......Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 11-21-2012 at 09:55 PM..
Old 11-21-2012, 10:00 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 211 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 497,849,151,782,778,568,704.00
Total Points: 497,849,243,782,778,912,768.00
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

i made a fao thread bout Maniac and it was moved......yet yours remains here Rockin,aint that something?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:01 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 211 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

why is Rockin allowed to be bashed?but other threads are moved?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Young Money
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,151,029.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
Records can be deceptive. Considering that overall I stepped in properly ready to fight only 2 of the 7 times I'd say that I did ok. Had I never walked away that record could be great, could be ****, who knows. If you ever meet Jackie Kallen just ask her if that potential was there. It was there and I was displaying it every day in the swealtering heat of the Galaxy Gym.
Why did you only step into the ring ready twice? What happened the other 4 times and why didn't you take it seriously enough to do so?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LARRY View Post
i made a fao thread bout Maniac and it was moved......yet yours remains here Rockin,aint that something?
Quote:
why is Rockin allowed to be bashed?but other threads are moved?
They have a douche bag named The Bringer as Mod of the lounge, it must have been hire the mentally disabled day or something. Anyway, he throws almost as much **** as Anorak at me on an almost daily basis. Obviousley he has a problem with me, so in closing I say that he can bite me.............Rockin'
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
Why did you only step into the ring ready twice? What happened the other 4 times and why didn't you take it seriously enough to do so?
my 3rd fight I fought severly ill, at the palace I might add, lost a split decision and just walked away. long story there really. came back every now and then after just because I missed it. Working 2 jobs and training can be tough.

I took it serious. I was fighting out of Jackie Kallens Galaxy stable. If I wasn't taking it serious I would have been eaten and discarded, it was tough up there. ............Rockin'
Old 11-21-2012, 10:27 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Quote:
They have a douche bag named The Bringer as Mod of the lounge, it must have been hire the mentally disabled day or something. Anyway, he throws almost as much **** as Anorak at me on an almost daily basis. Obviousley he has a problem with me, so in closing I say that he can bite me.............Rockin'
i do not think that is fair at all,you are allowed to be bashed in the lounge but no 1 else can be called out here.im sure some how some way i will be banned for speaking up for you but i dont give a damn,it is crazy how biased it is here,i mean openly biased.they say dont question the mods?like they can do no wrong,i mean just look at this thread the damn lounge mod is the one going in on you the most
Old 11-22-2012, 04:13 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
i do not think that is fair at all,you are allowed to be bashed in the lounge but no 1 else can be called out here.im sure some how some way i will be banned for speaking up for you but i dont give a damn,it is crazy how biased it is here,i mean openly biased.they say dont question the mods?like they can do no wrong,i mean just look at this thread the damn lounge mod is the one going in on you the most
I think I have figured you out Larry. You just like people that brag, boast, pose, talk... then don't back it up. It explaines why you are in Love with Floyd, Rockin', Broner... You just love a good ****...ey attitude.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:18 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Quote:
If you saw what I saw through my eyes while in the ring exchanging fists with future, current and past world champions you would say the same thing as I do.

Hey Shawn, this right here somes up what I think of you :

First of all who the fvck are you and then what makes you think that I actually care about your opinion of me. Ever seen me fight, train or even a photo or news clipping of me. No, you might have seen the photos but thats it. So in essence you know very little about me as a fighter......Rockin'
You are more than welcome to post up videos of your sparring, or fighting, or training, or just showing off your snow shoveling skills... By all means, educate us. Prove us wrong, show us all that potential, and skill that is burning inside you.

What makes me think you care is the fact that you come back time and time again to post in this thread; not exactly the behavior of someone who doesn't care...

Now isn't that a lucky hook at the right time?