Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-16-2012, 12:40 AM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,291,339,918.50
Total Points: 12,241,287,380.75
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Mares is the first ever home-grown champion for Golden Boy, they built him up from scratch. But now that he has hit the big time you want them to just step aside and let Bob Arum reap the benefits?

Why is it so hard for Arum to just co-promote with them?
Why is it so hard for Arum to just co-promote with them? Go look at the comments oscar made after pacquaio beat his azz..that's more than plenty.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,856,573.72
Total Points: 200,121,987,564.09
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

As Boxing fans we just have to move on. Just like we did with the whole Pac vs May thing we have to move on with this TR vs GBP beef as well. There is just to much drama in boxing. We can't even have the best TR fighters going agains't the best GBP fighters. In a EA boxing video game that's how sad this s**t is.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:50 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,737,590.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

These guys can't teel whether it day or night most of the time. Top Rank has the big champion. Arum is willing to pay Golden Balls for the use of their fighter, and also tohave a Golden Balls logo on top of Top Rank's,but as fir actively allowing Golden Balls to actively share the work he doesn't want this. I can't blame, him. Top Rank has made it's name as the best promoting company in the business. They can do itin a way which Oscar cannot repelicate, so why let him in to spoil the promotion.

Top Rank has offered enough to salve Oscar's woulded ego, and he should not stand in the way of his needy fighter earning a high payday. Top Rank pays much better than Golden Balls also........
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Mikel 45
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Mikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,267,909,895.29
Total Points: 9,267,911,921.76

As long as bob gets his cash and a lot of it, i don't see why he would object.

Is he really that stubborn? We know it's all about the money.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:58 AM
lawtonv9
Amateur

Total Points: 827.50

why not fights like top rank fighters vs gbp fighters....like a tournament fielding a fighter in each weight division as possible? it will be good for boxing and to the fans as well
Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Simply Zyzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Simply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 121,398.12

let arum keep acting like a greedy scumbag and it will come biting him in the ass like it has with bradley.....they coudlnt even find an opponent for bradley cause their stable is dry
Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,856,573.72
Total Points: 200,121,987,564.09
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
These guys can't teel whether it day or night most of the time. Top Rank has the big champion. Arum is willing to pay Golden Balls for the use of their fighter, and also tohave a Golden Balls logo on top of Top Rank's,but as fir actively allowing Golden Balls to actively share the work he doesn't want this. I can't blame, him. Top Rank has made it's name as the best promoting company in the business. They can do itin a way which Oscar cannot repelicate, so why let him in to spoil the promotion.

Top Rank has offered enough to salve Oscar's woulded ego, and he should not stand in the way of his needy fighter earning a high payday. Top Rank pays much better than Golden Balls also........
Got off Bob Arum d**k you must be on the payroll. You come on here all the time defending that old fart. Top Rank is no longer the number one boxing power house in the sport anymore GBP has the better fighters now.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:22 AM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
Got off Bob Arum d**k you must be on the payroll. You come on here all the time defending that old fart. Top Rank is no longer the number one boxing power house in the sport anymore GBP has the better fighters now.
Let the man have his own opinion even if you disagree with it. I disagree with yours but I accept it. You say GBP has better fighters..that's a matter of opinion even if I don't agree with you there.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 AM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
let arum keep acting like a greedy scumbag and it will come biting him in the ass like it has with bradley.....they coudlnt even find an opponent for bradley cause their stable is dry
Apparently something I said got your panties in a twist sucka..

Simply Zyzz
Old 11-16-2012, 07:32 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,123,278,238,619.74
Total Points: 5,360,340,134,148.03
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Nothing I haven't already said over the past few years when it comes to ol Bob....