Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Demarco vs. Adrien Broner PREDICTIONS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Demarco vs. Adrien Broner PREDICTIONS!!!!

I would like everyone to place their predictions for the Demarco vs. Broner fight.
    I would like to see the weigh in before I post my prediction but for now I will go with Tony Demarco KO 3.

For those who did not know here is a trivia, Antonio Demarco is Humberto Soto's cousin and both have held the WBC lightweight title.

Comment

i think its a toss up, but most likely i think Broner will outbox from the outside making him miss a lot, i think Demarco needs to work the body early n look for a late stoppage, n he can do it he has a decent jab but he is not agile enough to outbox him so he has to make it rough

Comment

broner will beat demarco

but he loses to pretty much everyone that's relevant at 140

Comment

Demarco ktfoes this clown the sticks the brush in his ass dandruff et al included..

Comment

Broner ud it kills me too say it but Adriens fast hands and Tonys leaky defense will cost but in saying that Demarco as a real shot at taking that 0 hes tough,accurate,good power and engine but his defense is just so leaky and Adrien is very talented that im going with a Broner ud.Ill be a fan before and after so DEWARCO

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              For those who did not know here is a trivia, Antonio Demarco is Humberto Soto's cousin and both have held the WBC lightweight title.
              Another bit off trivia on Demarco his trainer Romulo Quiarte is Demarco's wifes grandfather

Comment

For me it all depend on the size. How big is broner compared to tony. Not impressed with broner he has been fighting guys way way smaller than him. He has great power and good hand speed. On fight night he looks like a welter weight in there. Tony has to pressure and hit that body should be a good fight. Tony late ko 9-12

Comment

Tony has also facedthe better competition and hang in there. That straigh right hand will be his money punch

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    For me it all depend on the size. How big is broner compared to tony. Not impressed with broner he has been fighting guys way way smaller than him. He has great power and good hand speed. On fight night he looks like a welter weight in there. Tony has to pressure and hit that body should be a good fight. Tony late ko 9-12
                    Broner usually his about 148 i believe but moving up might change this Demarco is usually 141 or 142 alotta saying that Demarco has too pressure and throw plenty but that aint his style he is a boxer primarily and can be quite inactive against Linares he pressed late on because he had too and even then he was too inactive i can see Broner pressing Tony.If its late on and hes down on the cards Demarco will start pressuring then

Comment

Working...
                    X