Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,014.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Murder Suspect John McAfee: I’m Innocent

As Belizean police combed the property of expat antivirus pioneer John McAfee Sunday afternoon, McAfee was closer than they could have known. He’d seen them coming, and says he hid — burying himself in the sand with a cardboard box over his head so he could breathe. “It was extraordinarily uncomfortable,” he says, in an exclusive interview with Wired. “But they will kill me if they find me.”

McAfee, 67, is the prime suspect in a murder discovered Sunday morning in Belize. Convinced that he’ll be killed if he’s taken into custody for questioning, the millionaire antivirus pioneer has gone into hiding somewhere in the Central American nation, where he moved in 2008 to retire. Starting at 10:30 this morning, Belize time, he has been calling to tell me his side of the story.

The homicide victim is McAfee’s neighbor, Gregory Faull, a 52-year-old American expatriate, who, like McAfee, lives on Ambergris Caye, an island off the coast of Belize. According to police, Faull was found face up in a pool of blood with a single gunshot wound to the back of his head. Authorities found a single Luger brand 9mm expended shell at the scene.

Asked what he knows about the shooting, McAfee said, “Nothing — other than I heard he had been shot.” In fact, McAfee added, he’s worried that whoever shot Faull may have actually been gunning for him. “I thought maybe they were coming for me. They mistook him for me. They got the wrong house,” he said. “He’s dead. They killed him. It spooked me out.”

If McAfee is involved, it may trace back to the half-dozen dogs McAfee keeps at his beachside compound. Faull, like other McAfee neighbors, had been complaining about the dogs and reportedly filed a formal complaint about them with the mayor of the nearby town of San Pedro last week. According to McAfee, the dogs were poisoned on Friday night.

McAfee blames the death of the dogs on the Belizean authorities, with whom he has been tangling for months. In April, the Gang Suppression Unit raided his property on the mainland and accused him of manufacturing methamphetamine and possessing unlicensed weapons. Those charges were dropped but McAfee believes that the government has a vendetta against him. He believes the death of his dogs was just another attempt to get him to leave the country.

“The coast guard dropped off a contingent of black-suited thugs at 10:30 tonight at the dock next door,” McAfee wrote me in an e-mail Friday night. “They dispersed on the beach. A half hour later all of my dogs had been poisoned. Mellow, Lucky, Dipsy, and Guerrero have already died.”

For months, I have been investigating McAfee’s claims against the government and the government’s charges against him. While I was interviewing him in Belize in August, one of his neighbors complained about the dogs. Anytime someone walked by on the beach, the animals would charge the fence and bark. In addition, McAfee employed a contingent of armed guards to protect the property. They walked the perimeter carrying shotguns. The neighbor was scared. The next morning, McAfee hired a carpenter to build another fence to keep the dogs away from the beach.

When I spoke to McAfee Saturday morning, I asked him if he thought a neighbor might have been involved in the demise of the dogs given that they had voiced complaints. McAfee dismissed the possibility. “They’re still dog lovers,” he said. “And I talked to them this morning. No one here would ever poison the dogs.”

He spoke specifically about Faull. “This is not something he would ever do,” McAfee said. “I mean, he’s an angry sort of guy but he would never hurt a dog.”

Faull, who moved to Belize from central Florida, has had at least one run-in with the police himself — in the U.S. In December 2009, the 5-foot-11, 220-pound Faull was arrested by the Seminole County Sheriff’s office and charged with aggravated battery.

Marco Vidal, the head of Belize’s Gang Suppression Unit, says that McAfee is a “prime suspect” in Faull’s death and rejects McAfee’s assertions that the GSU is framing him. “Absolutely no truth,” Vidal says. “This guy amazes me every day. We don’t have anything personal against Mr. McAfee. There is no need for us to poison dogs.”

Marco Vidal, the head of Belize’s Gang Suppression Unit, says that McAfee is a “prime suspect” in Faull’s death and rejects McAfee’s assertions that the GSU is framing him. “Absolutely no truth,” Vidal says. “This guy amazes me every day. We don’t have anything personal against Mr. McAfee. There is no need for us to poison dogs.”

The police spent several hours Sunday searching for evidence and confiscated a number of weapons. While I was interviewing him over the summer, I observed 9mm Luger ammunition sitting on his dining room table, but McAfee says both of his 9mm guns were confiscated by the police during the April raid.

McAfee is currently on the run from the police. “Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country,” he told me this afternoon. “You can say I’m paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question. They’ve been trying to get me for months. They want to silence me. I am not well liked by the prime minister. I am just a thorn in everybody’s side.”

Nonetheless, McAfee insists he has no plans to leave the country. “I like it here,” he says. “It’s the nicest place on earth.”
Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 AM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,429,248.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Glad to see I'm not alone in my sentiments about his weak software.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:54 AM
arraamis
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,725,882,907,862.54
Total Points: 15,419,153,288,543.85
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 

"He***8217;d seen them coming, and says he hid ***8212; burying himself in the sand with a cardboard box over his head so he could breathe."

That line was funny and the act pretty extreme for someone innocent, though it isn't inconceivable if paranoia is there.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:02 AM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 292 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 691,791,456,395,070.88
Total Points: 692,322,939,086,672.25
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

"A chemistry lab, $20,000 in cash and a stock of firearms were found in the house." So he's been cooking meth in Belize?
Old 11-13-2012, 02:59 AM
cawadoody
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,999,979,999.00
Total Points: 4,999,994,207.55

Who the hell still uses McAfee when Avast exists?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Underboss
Jacques de Molay

Rep Power: 58 Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,170,044,932,238,427.00
Total Points: 2,170,044,932,272,857.50
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawadoody View Post
Who the hell still uses McAfee when Avast exists?
and Kaspersky.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 AM
Cutthroat
Hispanic causing panic

Rep Power: 22 Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,012,757,215,268.61
Total Points: 3,012,757,250,200.52
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 

Kaspersky>>>>>>>Mcafee
Old 11-13-2012, 03:36 AM
cawadoody
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond reputecawadoody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,999,979,999.00
Total Points: 4,999,994,207.55

Isn't Kaspersky a program you have to pay for?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:43 AM
VatoMulatto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,985,691,791.30
i like ur avatar - zab191 

A few years back I thought I was safe checking for Pron...HELL NAH. My computer was destroyed. He should get the death penalty for that horrible antivirus.