Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 AM
mannyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,873.01
Total Points: 10,000,234,852.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sandman View Post
Just last week I was able to run 5 miles. I could have run 10 miles if I wanted to. Today when I ran it was so difficult. I was breathing hard. I wasn't running as fast. I just felt heavy. I could barely run two miles. I refuse to believe that two bottles of beer can make that much difference. That, to me, just doesn't make sense logically. Can anyone help me out here?? Is it because I was running at a different time than when I normally run?
Its just one of those things mate.

Some days I train or go running and feel like an absolute beast and other days I struggle.

I put it down to what I've eaten/drunk. How tired I am from previous training.

If you had 2 bottles of beer it may have affected you and slightly dehydrated you.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2012, 04:04 AM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,111,682.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyman View Post
Its just one of those things mate.

Some days I train or go running and feel like an absolute beast and other days I struggle.

I put it down to what I've eaten/drunk. How tired I am from previous training.

If you had 2 bottles of beer it may have affected you and slightly dehydrated you.
^^ this, some days you have off days. I dont think you can really tell or pinpoint the reason just from one bad day. If its a general trend or something thats different. But some days you just dont have the energy.